To Know the Future
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by MasterDavid

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Julia is alone in the world. Her parents are dead, her lover abandoned her when she became pregnant, and now her estranged older brother has committed suicide. When she finds his final message, a crazy scrawl that tells of a man with a machine that tells the future, she feels he must have been driven insane

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Slow  

8

Julia had been so enraptured by the professor's tale that it took her several moments to realize that he had stopped speaking. She had been lost in her imagination, visualizing a man with dark curly hair, wearing thick glasses with black plastic frames and one piece of white tape on the bridge between the lenses to keep them from falling apart. He stood in a bedroom, wearing a white lab coat, a clipboard in his hands; from time to time he would look up from the clipboard to examine a blond-haired girl who lay naked on the bed. For some reason, she imagined a bell imbedded into the wall, much like the ones used at her school to indicate recess or lunch. The bell on the wall in her imagination gave one short ding, and the man in the lab coat dropped his clipboard on the bed and pulled the naked woman toward him. Shrugging his shoulders, the lab coat dropped to the floor behind him; underneath, he was naked.

The man quickly positioned the girl so that her legs were up in the air, and her bottom was hanging slightly over the edge of the bed. From her point-of-view slightly behind and to the left of the man, Julia saw a change come over the face of the girl. Before the bell rang, she had a slightly blank look on her face, as if she was there in body but not in spirit. Now, however, her face took on an awareness, an anticipation that could only be interpreted as lust. Without preamble, the curly-haired man penetrated the girl; he gripped her ankles and bent her legs back along her body until he found the perfect angle, the one which allowed him to push himself into her as deeply as possible. They stayed that way for a long moment, unmoving but sharing some unspoken sentiment as they looked at each other.

Then they began to fuck.

Julia could think of no other word to describe what she imagined. The man drew back as far as he could without letting his rather unimpressive penis leave the woman's vagina. And then he thrust it violently forward until his pelvis was touching hers again. Julia saw the woman's eyes widen slightly, her mouth opening slightly as if to pant.

With barely a moment's pause, the man withdrew and thrust again... and again. There was no variation in his technique, no side to side movement, no slow circles of his hips. He did not murmur sweet nothings, touch any other part of her body, or even gaze at her with any hint of adoration. He sawed back and forth like machine... no, Julia thought, that's not quite right... more like a well-trained athlete who knows exactly what pace he has to keep to reach his desired time. In this case, the man was well aware of exactly how fast and how hard he needed to thrust to bring the woman to her peak.

And she was responding! Her head rolled as her neck twisted back and forth with every thrust. Her hands gripped the sheets, bunching them as if trying to find a way to anchor herself against the buffeting she was undergoing. Julia heard the girl moan each time the man's pelvis slapped against her; in due course, the moans gave way to grunts, then to sharp, short noises akin to squeaks. Hearing that, the man began to thrust as fast as he could, the sexual athlete entering the home stretch. The squeaks quickly became shrieks, as the girl violently pounded her head backward against the bed in time with his thrusts. Finally, her head snapped forward as all the muscles in her body tensed; with a loud yell to announce her release, her eyes rolled back into her head, and her body relaxed, spasming occasionally as the man continued to stroke in and out, though more gently now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.