Belle Meets Master - Cover

Belle Meets Master

Copyright© 2004 by Belleerotique

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Shy sub meets online master for weekend of depraved love

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   MaleDom  

Belle felt her master move off the bed and heard him move over to the bedside table where they had earlier found the paddles, gags, clamps and other toys. Master Jon moved back over to the bed and released Belle's arms and then he flipped her over onto her belly and refastened the bonds.

"Belle, you disappointed me. I told you that you could not cum until I told you to and you did so anyway. What is your excuse?"

Belle trembled and responded, "Master just feeling you cum so deep inside of me I could not help myself. It hurt from being so deep, but just the thoughts of you and your cum deep in my body sent me over the edge. I am so, so sorry Master. Please forgive me."

Master Jon bent over to pull Belle's hair aside so that he could see her face. His voice gentled and said, "Oh Belle, I understand. I also understand that you have to learn to control yourself and obey me no matter what. I have to punish my little pet slut now. Do you understand this Belle?"

"Yes, Master" was Belle's soft reply.

Master Jon moved to the closet and removed a padded bolster that he placed under Belle's stomach and legs, lifting her ass high in the air, opening her ass and pussy for him to see. Belle's long legs and high round ass made him harder than before, if that was possible.

Belle felt her master sit on the bed on his knees and then she felt his hand rub her ass lovingly. That was the last loving touch she felt for quite a while.

Smack! Belle screamed out as she felt her ass being pummeled by a hard paddle in her master's hand. It was so unexpected after the soft caress that she could not stifle her scream.

"Belle, do not scream again or I will whip you with a whip and gag you. Is that clear?" Master Jon said harshly.

Belle answered, "Yes Master. I will not scream again."

Belle felt her Master rear back and hit her tender ass yet again, hard. This time she did not scream out and bit her lip to keep from screaming. This hard paddling kept on for about 5 minutes, sometimes slow and sometimes hard. Finally, she felt her master move again as he reached for something.

Suddenly she felt something hard and rubbery placed at her virgin asshole. Belle had often fantasized about having her ass fucked, but she had only ever participated in a cyber world, never in real life. Her master knew this. She felt the tip of what she later found out was a small butt plug, enter her ass. Her master then reared back and brought the paddle down directly on top of the butt plug, sending it deep in Belle's ass. Only the edge of the plug stopped it from being lost in Belle's virgin ass.

As Belle groaned loudly, her master started padding the direct middle of her ass. "Well, my pet slave slut, how does it feel to finally have something in your ass? You better get used to it my dear because before long I am going to rip your ass apart. Do you understand?"

Belle moaned as she answered, "Yes master. But oh how it hurts!"

Belle felt her master come down hard on her ass with the paddle ten more times. Her ass was red and swollen by now and stood out against the rest of her white skin.

Finally, Belle heard her master throw the paddle down on the ground and felt him move up behind her and remove the butt plug. He reached down and felt the wetness between her legs. "Pain gets you going doesn't it my pet slut? You really get off on your master punishing you don't you? When I get through with your ass you will be sore and tired, but we won't be finished. You will suck me clean. Is that clear my pet? You will suck me clean of both our juices and your shit. Do you deserve that my pet?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.