Love Spell - Cover

Love Spell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

As soon as the cop was gone, she rushed over to where Steven was lying. She helped him sit up. They embraced each other for the longest time and didn't speak; just holding one another. She kissed him softly and they both started crying. She took a look at the gash on the side of his head. It wasn't as bad as she had first thought. But it did need looking after.

"Christy, I'm so sorry about what that fucker did to you!" he said angrily. "I could kill the bastard! I should've done more to try and help, but the bastard had me locked up tight! I was helpless!"

"I know you were. There was nothing you could do. It's over now, let's put it behind us. I've always hated that man. I always had a feeling there was a monster lurking within him," she said. "I guess it's better if we don't say anything to anyone about this. Although I'd like to get him for police brutality and harassment. But better to just stay quiet I guess. I wouldn't want this all to come out. Not in this God forsaken small town of a place!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right angel," he said smiling at her.

She looked up at him and smiled, too. He called her angel, she liked that. He was her angel, too. Her dark angel. Come to protect her from the harsh realities of life. Okay, maybe he hadn't done such a good job of it up to this point, she thought but she could be to blame also. With her summoning up of dark spirits. But this man was the one she wished for in her spell. She was sure of it now. He would be her protector and she would be his also. They were united under the full moon of darkness, two lonely souls searching for something they thought elusive, only to find each other at their lowest ebb.

"Oh God, I'm so sore," she said, getting up off the ground to gather her things and put them in the basket.

"That bastard! What he did to you. I could kill him," Steven said.

He helped her with the basket, and he picked up her dress and helped her on with it. She placed her panties and bra in the basket. He put his trench coat back on and they headed back to her house. He carried the basket for her and held her hand in his as they walked the old path back through the woods.

"I just want to run a hot bath when I get home and soak for hours!" she said. "I'm cold, miserable and sore."

"I'm so sorry about the way things turned out tonight," he said, his head clearer now, the wine wearing off. The side of his head hurting still, but it wasn't as bad as it had looked.

"We'll take care of that head, too," she said to him.

He stopped and bent down to kiss her softly on her lips. How he felt for her! His mind raced back to the night before when he was lurking about outside her place. When he saw her come out of her bath and dry herself in front of the fire. And when she lay there on her sofa playing with herself after she performed some kind of spell at her little side altar. He felt very guilty about all this now. But he could never tell her. It all seemed like a million years ago now. His deception about his truck breaking down and him cutting the line to her phone. Better to just forget it all happened. He really felt ashamed.

Tonight was a new beginning for him, and for her too, he thought. They were in love, two dark lonely souls, alone together in the world needing each other. Feeding off each other for their own sustenance. It just felt right to him, him being with her, holding her small hand in his. He had never felt this satisfied before, this peace before. All his life he had been searching for this feeling. He couldn't believe that he now had found it at this stage in his life. Better late than never, as they say, he thought to himself.

They made it to the cottage in no time. Little whiskey met them at the door with her wagging tail. "I'll take the dog out for you," he said. "Go run your bath. "

"Thanks Steven," she said and took off her long cloak, lit her tiffany lamp and a few candles here and there. She put on some soothing CDs for them and made a pot of coffee. She was sore and chilled to the bone, it would feel good to soak in some hot bubbly scented water. He came back in with the dog, and she gave him some dog biscuits and some treats to the cat.

She poured them each a cup of coffee and handed him two tylenol tablets, and she took one of her nerve pills, she really needed one tonight after that ordeal while her bath water was running and they sat down together at the small table and talked of the night's events.

Steven made her laugh with some of his comments on the situation. He was such a funny fellow and one of the things she found so endearing about him. It helped to lighten up the mood. He always seemed to find something amusing to laugh about in the darkest of situations and she liked this about him. She felt safe with him.

She finished her coffee and he helped her to the tub. It was filled with hot steaming bubbles and looked so inviting. He helped her off with her dress and into the tub.

"I'm going to gather some twigs and logs for a nice fire for when you get out," he said. "Just relax in your bath now." He gave her a gentle kiss.

"Thanks Steven," she said with a smile.

She laid back in the warm soothing water and thought about all the recent events that had occurred. Some wonderful and some darkly disturbing. She would concentrate on the good ones she thought. This man, he was the one one for her, she was certain now. He seemed to love her as much as she loved him.

He tapped at the bathroom door. "Can I come in?"

"Yes," Christina replied.

He got on his knees and took the loofa sponge and washed her back with it. He found some shampoo and lathered her hair up and washed it and rinsed it for her. He was so gentle.

"Oh, look at your head Steven," she said, "climb in here with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, climb in."

So he took his clothes off and as he did, she admired his tall wirey frame and all his mysterious tattoos. He climbed in behind her and she ran more hot steamy water, and added more bubble bath. She leaned back against his strong body and could feel his manhood behind her. She turned around facing him in the tub now and took the washcloth and gently washed his face, neck and head. She cleaned the side of his head with the gash and washed his hair, then she drained out the water and refilled the tub. They washed each other's bodies all over, then she sat on him with her legs wrapped behind him and she kissed him. His cock got hard and it slid into her easily. They held onto each other for the longest time, she gently rocked back and forth on it until they both came in gentle orgasms. It all felt so right.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.