Love Spell
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

She gathered together a few items in a wicker basket for them to take with them. A bottle of red wine, two glasses, candles, a blanket, matches and the joint she had rolled earlier. She grabbed her long black velvet cape and he helped her on with it. He put on his long black trench. All set.

"Oh, better bring my flashlight," She said. And they were out the door.

It was a beautiful night. The moon was full and not a cloud in the sky, and it wasn't too cold either. They walked thru a narrow path that cut thru from the back of her house weaving its way to the ancient cemetery. He carried the basket for her. There was no need for the flashlight as the moon was so bright.

They chatted along the way and would joke and laugh and he would look down at her and smile every now and then. They were so happy in each other's company.

They reached the old graveyard in 10 minutes.

"It's very beautiful, isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes, it is and very old, indeed." He answered.

They made their way up some old crumbling steps toward the back of it where the tall pines trees were. She took the blanket out and laid it on the ground. They sat down and she lit a candle. He uncorked the wine and poured them each a glass. She took the joint out and offered him some.

"I wasn't sure if you smoked or not. I only do a little and only once in a great while."

"Sure, I'll have some," and he took a hit.

So they sat there and drank and looked at the moon and talked of all different things. She told him of her husband passing away 3 years ago. And he told her a little about his life.

The wine started getting him very drunk. And Christina was feeling no pain either. She decided to light another candle and perform a conjuration to Lilith. She stood up in the grass under the full moon and found a fallen branch on the ground. She drew a circle around her and inside that a pentagram. He watched her as she did this.

"Lilith, dark Goddess of earthly pleasures, I invoke thee!
Lilith, Queen of the succubi, I summon and conjure thee!
Come forth from the deepest reaches of Hell and manifest thyself!
Fill me with your dark embrace and your infernal kiss!
Enter into this temple and make thyself known.
Come forth Lilith and manifest before me!
Lilith, I summon and conjure thee!
Lilith, I invoke thee!"

And then she did a kind of little swirling dance and tumbled to the ground laughing. She almost fell on top of him but he caught her in his arms. He kissed her deeply on her mouth and he stuck his tongue inside her as deep as it would go.

All of a sudden fog started moving in, swirling eerily around the old grave stones, enfolding them in mist. And clouds passed slowly over the full moon giving the whole atmosphere a strange feeling.

"You are a witch!" He said. "A beautiful little witch. My witch."

She looked at him with her green eyes shining in the moonlight and laughed. He held onto her tighter now and pulled her closer to him, laying her down on the ground, intoxicated by her. God, how he loved her. It was insane to be this possessed by passion. Never mind him owning her. She had cast a spell on him and owned him, body and soul! He knew this as he lay there holding her, burning with desire.

He kissed her all over and she kissed him back. He played with her tits and took each one out and kissed them and suckled them through her clothes. Her nipples were big and getting hard under his tongue. He was getting hard in his jeans.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.