Love Spell
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

She got out of the tub. As she was getting out, she noticed she felt sore between her legs. Must've been from her pleasuring herself she thought. And if she had had a fever the the night before, it could have left her achy she supposed.

But there was a lot to do. She cleaned the ashes out of the fireplace and readied it for the evening, crumpling up newspaper and placing two logs in the grate. She made up her bed and as she was straightening out her sheets, she looked down at them and they seemed to be dirty and somewhat stained. Must've been from the fever she thought. She took them off the bed and put on some clean ones and put a small crystal vase of flowers on the table next to the bed.

She took out some new candles and placed them on the coffee table and around the living room. She cleaned the kitchen and set the table with her good dishes, a lavender laced tablecloth and a candle surrounded by tiny blooms of purple monte casino. It looked beautiful she thought.

"Now to see what I have to eat!" she thought.

She found a vegetable lasagna and a garlic bread in the freezer.

"Good, that'll be easy enough." Also a bag of salad in the fridge. "But what to do for dessert?"

She made two cups of chocolate pudding and topped them off with whipped creme. She didn't really drink herself but thought maybe he did so she looked about for some wine. She knew she had a bottle here somewhere!

"Here it is, red wine. Maybe I'll even try a glass tonight. Good, that was easier than I thought it would be! Just have to pop the food in the oven later."

She found all her favorite music and stacked it up near the stereo. She put some on now to listen to, also. She stopped to relax for awhile with a cup of coffee. She lit some incense and a candle and meditated on the love spell she had worked the night before. And she thought about this tall stranger that entered her life. It all felt like some kind of weird dream though, ever since Halloween night. She couldn't pin point it exactly. It's almost as if some time was missing somewhere. She relived the past events in her head over and over and it all came out the same each time.

"Oh, I worry too much!" she thought to herself. "I'm just going to enjoy tonight. It's been so long that I've had company. Male company at that." Maybe he was the lover she had hoped for?

She fell asleep on the couch for a couple of hours or so. When she awoke, she looked at the grandfather clock and it was almost 4 pm! She must've been tired but felt refreshed now. She grabbed her sweater and took little Whiskey for a walk. It was getting dark very early now. It had been a cloudy, gloomy day but it was quite mild. She fed the pets and had a light snack that would hold her over until dinner. She then ran a bath. She poured jasmine scented foaming oil into the hot water. It smelled wonderful. "I've got to find something nice to wear." and she walked into her bedroom. She chose a long black dress with long sleeves and a low cut neckline. A black velvet choker with a gothic looking cross hanging from it. And pointy black heels, not too high because she had a lot to do.

She slipped into the hot bubbly water and relaxed. She was excited about tonight and hoped it would be pleasant. He was a pleasant man and they seemed to get on well. "Yes, things should be fine..." She washed her hair, then got out of the tub and dried herself off and dried her hair. She put on her perfume and carefully did her make up, taking extra time with it tonight. She lined her eyes with a black pencil and put a silvery shadow on her eyelids and dark cherry lipstick. Pale foundation. She slipped her breasts into a black lace push up bra and put on black lace french cut panties. She slid on over the knee thigh high black lace stockings that stayed up without a garter belt. Then she put on her dress, brushed her hair and fixed it with a silver crystal encrusted barrette and let it flow down her shoulders. She looked at her self in the full length bathroom mirror. "Not bad. "she chuckled.

It was getting late now and she had to start cooking. She put the lasagna in and got everything ready. She brought out two stem wine glasses and placed them on the table. All was set. She put on 'Bryan Ferry' and 'London After Midnight.' on the stereo. She didn't want to admit it to herself but her stomach was in knots. It had been so very long since she had a date or company and male company at that... She went to her little gold pillbox in the bedroom. She looked in and had thought she had more than this. "Seems I've been taking more of these than I thought!" She broke one in two and took a half, she knew they were strong and didn't want to get wasted before the night even started. Then she rolled a joint for later perhaps, she didn't know if he smoked or not, but it would be ready if he did.

She glanced at the clock, it said ten to seven. Better check on the lasagna! She tossed the salad. It was now 7:10 now and he wasn't there. She put on another CD and sat on the couch with little Whiskey and waited. Maybe he wouldn't show up. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time she had been disappointed in people, "the story of her life" she thought. "Well, it looks like it'll be just the three of us", she said to Whiskey and Midnight as they both lay there staring at her. Then there was a knock on the door. It startled her and she jumped with a start. It was 7:20 pm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.