Love Spell - Cover

Love Spell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

He lay there quietly holding her as she slept during the night. He had taken her heels and stockings off while she slept. The pills had really put her under. He didn't fuck her ass. He let her sleep. How would she react to him when she awoke? He wondered. He didn't want to leave her side though. He wanted to be with her always. But would she have him? Would she go to the authorities? He wasn't about to hang around and find out! Maybe he should just take off now while the going was good. He decided to bolt.

He quietly dressed while she was sound asleep. He looked at her and wanted to fuck her again. He wanted to fuck her ass. It would have to wait. Maybe he'd get another chance. Life had never been too kind to him, why should things change now? He usually just took what he saw, never minding the consequences. He guessed he'd always be a loser in life. He knew deep down inside it was all his fault. He just wasn't a good person and no matter what he'd do to try to change, it never worked out to his advantage. Better to keep on as he did and just run forever, but he didn't want to this time. This time was different. He wanted to stay. Was it too late now? Did he screw things up again? Eh, fuck it! He probably did.

He threw on his long black coat and dodged out the door quickly. He walked down the road some, where his pick up was parked in a small wooded clearing that one could not see from the road and hopped in. He'd drive into town and look up that job. And find a room to rent for the night. He wanted to hang around for awhile, to see how things would develop. He was taking a chance, but he would risk it.

Christy woke up with a throbbing head. Little Whiskey was at her feet on the big bed. It was almost noon! She never overslept this long unless she was sick. Maybe she had been, she looked down at herself and noticed she was starkly naked! She couldn't remember taking off her nightgown. The only time that would happen is when she'd get a fever during the night and get so hot, she'd pull off her nightie and toss it to the floor. That's what must've happened.

She got up and fixed a pot of coffee and fed the pets. She was surprised to see two dirty coffee cups in the sink. Then it all came flooding back to her! The tall stranger last night who came to her door with the broken down truck. She made him some coffee while he waited for the tow. Yes, how could she have forgotten that? He was so nice and attractive. Hhmm... she must've taken a sleeping pill last night for her head to be this fuzzy!

"I wonder how everything turned out for him?" She thought. Then she remembered her magic spell that she performed. She walked over to her little altar table and looked about. At the candles and things. She smiled to herself. She walked to the front door and was surprised it wasn't locked. She must've really been out of it last night. Maybe it was the potion she drank. It looked to be a cloudy, stormy day in the making. She would gather some wood, make a nice warm fire and take a hot bath.

Just as she was gathering up some logs and kindling outside, she heard a vehicle coming up the long unpaved drive.

"Who on earth could that be?" She thought. She seldom got company and didn't see the kids very often. She was startled to see it was a dark green pick up and behind the wheel was the tall stranger from last night!

"Good morning or is it afternoon?" He said with a smile. It took guts to come back like this or maybe no brains he thought to himself. It was the chance he'd have to take.

"Hello again." She said, standing there holding the wood in her arms wearing only her thin black robe with the lace sleeves.

"Here! Let me help you," and he took the bundle from her. "You're gonna ruin that beautiful robe."

"Thank you." She smiled at him.

She obviously doesn't remember last night he thought to himself. Those pills she took, she was really out of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.