Love Spell - Cover

Love Spell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

"Christina! Christy!" he shook her. "Don't fall asleep!"

He never should have listened to her about giving her those pills.

"What?" she groggily answered.

"I'm gonna fuck you. "

It's not the way he wanted it to be. He wanted her there in the moment, to be his alone, under his control, not halfway in and half in a twilight sleep. But he did have to admit she looked extremely beautiful laying there, her hair strewn all about her, her eyes half closed, her lips whispering things he could barely hear. He wanted her so badly, he was so hot for her ever since he first saw her. He had never felt this way about a woman before. Maybe he had gone about it all the wrong way, he now wasn't so sure. But she was his possession now, for the time being, lying there, his for the taking.

His eyes scrutinized her every inch. He looked at all her tattoos; he loved them. They looked so right on her. He bent down and kissed each one. She was so beautiful he thought. So small, almost fragile. He wanted to protect her from the world. He wanted to own her.

He pulled up her nightgown and exposed her pussy. He could hardly contain himself. He carefully spread her legs apart and slid a finger in her slit. He laid down in front of her and slid his tongue in. The tip went in and he tasted her sweetness. She tasted even better than he could've imagined. She started to moan.

"What'r you doin' to me? Leave me alone... let me sleep."

He stuck his tongue in further. 'God, she tasted so good' he thought. She was so wet. He sucked and nibbled for a long time on her clit then he lifted her ass a little with both his hands and slid his tongue down her crack. He forced it in as far as it would go. He looked up at her as she moaned. 'She likes this' he said to himself and smiled.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his neck.

He stopped for a minute and took her feet and licked them and sucked on her toes. She had sexy feet, small and delicate with dark red nail-polish on her toes.

He had an idea. He'd like to see those feet in some high strappy heels. He got off the bed and walked to her closet, and there on the floor were all her shoes. 'This lady really likes shoes!' He smiled to himself. He found a very tall pair of black spiked heels with straps. He took them and put them on her while she was sleeping. He stood back and admired the way they looked.

"Wait! Something's missing," he said. He went thru all her dresser drawers and found some thigh-high sheer black stockings. He took her shoes off, pulled the stockings up over her feet and up on her legs. Then he strapped the heels back on her feet. 'Yeah, that looks good. Very sexy indeed.' he thought.

He played with her ass and pussy for the longest time. He slid a finger in her little ass opening.

She lay there, not knowing if this was just a dream. Was she dreaming of a lover? Was this someone real? She couldn't tell. Something in the back of her mind told her she shouldn't be enjoying these things, these feelings. Something wasn't right but she felt paralyzed under his touch and let the sensations flow throughout her body. She was having wet dreams and started playing with herself. Rubbing her pussy with two fingers on her clit and up and down in her slit. She then would stick her fingers in her mouth and suck her love juice from them. She spread her legs open wide and started moaning. 'Aahh... it feels so good... '

Waves of pleasure pulsated throughout her body, and from her pussy down to her ass.

He pulled her fingers out of her pussy and placed her hands on his cock. She could feel his hardness through his jeans. She rubbed him through the denim and he grew hard under her touch.

Then she stopped, she must be falling back asleep he thought. He slid his fingers now into her slit, finger fucking her now. She moaned softly over and over. She finally quivered under his touch and he felt her squirt of cream, sticky in his fingers. He smiled to himself and smelled it and looked at the whiteness of it, rubbing it in his fingers, then he licked them clean. He kissed her as she was half asleep sticking his tongue deeply in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.