Love Spell
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

He took off his long black coat, it was too heavy and was getting in the way of things. He tossed it onto the floor. He loomed over her, strong and tall but thin. She saw all his tattoos now. Going up and down each arm. In addition to the other ones she had seen peeking out from his coat earlier, he had a skull and crossbones on his upper left arm, and what looked to be a vampire bat dripping blood from its jaw on the other arm. On his other upper arm, he had a curling snake that reached almost up to his neck. The vampire bat one looked nothing like her little bat on her upper shoulder.

She silently watched him now, almost as if in a spell. She thought him very handsome and rugged. But, why the hell was he doing this? He had seemed so nice! Better to try to stay calm, no need in taking any foolish chances. He could be armed and dangerous. Just as she was thinking this, she saw him take out a scary looking knife from his pocket. She was so frightened now, but he just calmly placed it on the bureau.

"Please. Please... I'll do whatever you say! No need for things to be like this! Please, tell me your name." She pleaded.

"Steven." He said. And looked down into her eyes staring at her. She was unusual; he had to admit.

"Steven, please... I have some nerve pills in the little gold box on the dresser over there. Please, can you get me one? Get me two." She pleaded, her voice trembling now with resignation.

"Promise you won't pull anything funny?"

"I promise. "she said.

"Okay" and he backed off the bed and reached over to her little pillbox and took 3 out and handed them to her.

"Here," he said.

"I'm sorry, I can't swallow them without water." she said meekly as she took them from him, her hands shaking.

"I'll go get you a glass of water." He said gently as he rubbed her cheek and stroked her soft hair.

"This man is a paradox," she thought. "Violent one minute, so gentle the next."

"Stay right there, don't move!" he ordered her.

She nodded. As soon as he left, she jumped off the bed, ran to the door and slammed it shut as quietly as she could, there was no lock for it. She quickly looked around to see if she could find a chair or something to block the door. Panicked, she looked around! There was no time, he was coming back with the water! Hastily she grabbed the knife from off the bureau.

"What the HELL are you doing?" He cried out as he kicked the door open. She went to plunge the knife at him but he grabbed her wrist and twisted it so tightly, it fell to the floor. She cried out in pain! It was a foolish move, she now thought.

He bent down and picked up his knife. She backed away from him now and he grabbed the back of her long hair and threw her onto the bed. "I told you no monkey business! Here's your water, now take your fucking pills." He ordered.

"Thank you," she whispered. She took them with the water. At least she'd feel calmer now. She'd be able to handle the situation better she thought.

"How's my dog?" She inquired.

"He's fine, sleeping like a little lamb on the couch."

That made her feel better. She loved her pets so much and didn't want any harm to come to them.

"And my cat? He's black, did you see him?"

"Yes, don't worry, he's on the couch, sleeping side by side with your dog."

"Thank God," she whispered beneath her breath.

She was a strange girl he thought. Strange, like him. Maybe that's why he was so drawn to her. Dark and mysterious. Also like him, he thought. He had first caught a glimpse of her two days earlier as he drove by. She had been outside of her little house on a nice sunny day. She had been picking flowers in her little garden and had her animals out with her. The sun was glistening off her hair and it shimmered with blue highlights. Her skin was pale white. He watched her walk around her house from the road. She didn't look up, she was busy with her flowers so she hadn't seen him. He thought she was the most beautiful thing he had seen in a long time. She looked like an angel in her white peasant blouse and dark skirt with the sun encircling her hair like a halo. He drove up the road and turned around hoping to see her again. She was just walking back into her house holding a little black cat with a little brown dog trailing behind her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.