Love Spell - Cover

Love Spell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

She was awoken by Whiskey's barking. It startled her and she sat up in bed, her heart beating wildly in her chest. She looked at the clock, it was almost 1:30 am, she hadn't been asleep too long. Someone was knocking on the door! Who could it be at this late hour? Much too late for any Halloween revelers. She quickly got up and put on her black lace robe over her nightgown and slid her feet into her black slippers, the floor was freezing. And hurried to the door.

She turned on a small lamp in the hallway and she moved the curtain off to the side to see if she could see out there but it was much too dark. She called out "Yes? Who is it?"

"My car broke down. I'd like to know if I can use your phone?" the male voice called from outside.

"Well, perhaps I can make the call for you?" she asked, quite shaken to have someone outside her door this late waking her out of a sound sleep.

He started talking again but she couldn't hear what he was saying. "Excuse me, I can't hear you. "The wind was howling which made things difficult. "Please, can you open the door a little, it's pretty hard to talk like this. "he answered. His voice was polite and friendly sounding so she nudged the door open a crack. She looked up at him. He was very tall. And had a nice face. He looked to be in his late 30's or maybe 40, no more than that. He had brown hair and a long black raincoat over jeans and a black tee shirt. Black boots.

He smiled at her as she opened the door. "I'm so sorry to have bothered you so late at night. I'm sure you were in bed." he said as his eyes looked her over.

She was even sexier than he thought. "It's alright, come inside, we're letting all the heat out." she said. Little Whiskey came flying into the room at the stranger standing next to his mistress and started to bark.

"Hush Whiskey, lay down!"

Whiskey jumped onto the couch. The stranger smiled at her and the little dog. He had a wonderful smile she thought.

"I used to have a little dog almost like that." he said. "God, I sure miss that little thing." he added.

"Yes, they're wonderful company. "she said as she walked him to the small table with the phone.

"Thank you Ma'am, this shouldn't take long" he smiled. "I'm sure you want to get back to bed. Did you get many trick-or-treaters tonight?" he asked as he was dialing.

"No, not a one. It was a quiet night."

"Yes, can I have a tow? My car broke down half a mile up, Excuse me, Ma'am, what's the name of this road?"

"Hell's Hollow" she answered. "Would you believe it?" she smiled.

"Hell's Hollow Rd." he repeated. "A dark green pick up. Very good. Yes, thank you." and he hung up the phone.

"15 minutes and they should be here. Thanks a lot."he said and he started walking to the door.

"It's cold out there. you can wait inside. No need in freezing!" she added. "I'll make some coffee."

"You're too kind." he answered with a warm smile. She turned to walk to the cupboard in the small kitchen. He watched how her body moved underneath the black silk. She had a nice little ass. Her long black hair falling down her back. She was driving him crazy.

"Are you a witch?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.