Love Spell - Cover

Love Spell

Copyright© 2004 by French Lavender

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story of a lonely beautiful woman living all alone, just she and her pets on a mysterious Halloween night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Rape   Romantic   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence  

She had made herself a pot of tea in the small kitchen and popped some corn. She gave the pets their treats. She watched a ghost story on t. v. No trick-or-treaters tonight she thought. It was getting close to the witching hour now so she began to prepare for her magic.

She walked to her little antique wooden table with drawers. She opened a drawer and pulled out her crimson satin altar cloth. She laid it carefully on the table. She took her red crystal goblet and filled it with 1/2 cup of water, 3 drops of white wine, 3 drops of gin and 3 drops of vinegar. She pulled down her bouquet of dried rosemary that hung from the wooden beam in her kitchen and pulled off a small sprig of it. She added it to the drink and stirred before removing it.

She placed her small vase of flowers on the altar and lit a pink and red candle for love. She lit a stick of jasmine incense. She took a small piece of paper and wrote down her intentions in the form of a spell and she lightly sprayed her favorite fragrance on the slip of paper.

In all the powers that be...
Bring a lover to me.
Let him be the one for me...
So as I say...
So shall it be!

She glanced at the time on the old grandfather clock in the corner. It was almost midnight. She stuck a pin thru the candles 1/2 way down the middle. She would light them saying her wish and burn the candles down until the pins fell out. Everything was ready. She put on her music and stood before her small altar with candles lit and the incense burning.

She read out loud her spell:

"In all the powers that be...
Bring a lover to me.
Let him be the one for me...
So as I say...
So shall it be!"

She folded the small slip of paper and put it in her little burning pot on the altar and lit it on fire. She then drank the potion and walked to her small sofa and laid down in front of the fire place. She would end the spell with sex. It would make it even more powerful. She leaned on some pillows and closed her eyes. She let her robe fall open down her breasts and softly played with them. She thought of the lover she had in mind. He would be tall and thin. Handsome with high cheekbones but not handsome in the conventional sense and he'd have a nice smile.

She playfully rubbed her nipples until they were hard. Her hands moved down over her belly and down between her legs that were now spread and bent to her knees. She placed a finger in her slit and let it touch her clit. She was on fire, she was so hot for someone! She lifted one leg a little and fingered herself, her breathing getting very heavy. She wanted a lover so badly. She hoped this spell would work... it had to! She had been lonely much too long. She bit her bottom lip and slipped her fingers in her mouth and slipped them back into her wet pussy rubbing her clit and slowly rocking herself back and forth on her fingers until she came. Repeating the words from her spell silently as her climax overtook her to a heightened awareness.

She then collapsed limply on the couch and laid quietly for a minute ot two staring at the flames. The candles on the altar were still burning.

She thought she heard something outside and Whiskey started to growl and then bark. "Sshh..." She got up and looked around, nothing, quiet. It must've been the rustling of the trees as it was getting windy.

She put the incense out. She'd let the candles burn until the pins dropped out. She tidied up the altar and put her stuff away. She shut the music off and let the candles burn down, the pins had dropped out so she blew them out. She shut the dragonfly tiffany lamp off in the corner and made sure the doors were locked and headed for bed. It was late and she was tired. The pets seemed happy to be going to bed, too.

She went into her bedroom and walked to her old antique canopy bed. It was her favorite piece of furniture. She had it covered with an old red velvet spread and hunter green sheets and pillows Ivory pillows trimmed in gold tassels lay about. She loved it. It made her feel safe and warm. Little Whiskey usually crawled up at her feet and slept with her. Tonight would be no different.

She slipped into a long black see thru lace nightgown and crawled under the covers and shut the light off. An owl was coo-cooing in one of the old maple trees outside. She could hear the wind starting to pick up and howl and was glad to be safe and warm inside her little cottage. Then she fell into a deep sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.