Student's Story - Cover

Student's Story

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Then one of the girls in my house said that there was a guy off campus who took photographs and paid good money. She said he always advertised on the Student Union noticed board so I went and had a look. Sure enough there it was asking for models top prices paid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

Thanks for coming here today," said Smith, as he gazed apon one of the most beautiful girls he had ever laid eyes on.

"That's all right professor," she whispered, her eyes lowered against his stare.

"So please tell me all about your experiences then," he asked.

"Well it's nothing really," she said, "no different to anybody's else's."

"I've no doubt you're right," said Smith, "but please tell me anyway, to start off tell me your full name and some details about yourself."

"Oh I thought this was anonymous," she said looking up with a trace of fear in her eyes.

"Oh yes it is," soothed Smith, "no names will be published, it's for my own record that's all."

"Ok," she said, "my name is Sue Roman, I'm a second year student. I'm 19, do you want any other details?"

"No, no, that'll do for now," said Smith, so let's start with your adventures."

"Ok it started just after Easter last year when I found that my grant money was just about gone. You know how it is, they give us all that money up front so we spend it on having a good time. Anyway I needed some books and of course food and I had no more money. Then one of the girls in my house said that there was a guy off campus who took photographs and paid good money. She said he always advertised on the Student Union noticed board so I went and had a look. Sure enough there it was asking for models top prices paid. I took down his phone number and later after I had a couple of drinks to steady my nerves I rang him up. He sounded quite nice so I arrange to meet him the following night at his studio. I can tell you I was dead nervous but he was very nice, about 30, quite fit looking. He said for a bit of figure work in a bikini and topless he would pay me £200 for a 4 hour session. Well that's a lot of money, enough to buy all the books I needed and some left over to restock my food shelves. My boyfriend wasn't keen for me to do it; in fact we had a row over it. I'm not shy about my body, I wore a bikini on the beach last summer although I've never been topless. So despite what my boyfriend said I rang up and agreed to do it. I was very nervous come the evening, but Jeff, he's the photographer, was so nice and put me at my ease straight away. The 4 hours flew by and in the end I was really having fun exposing my boobs to him. I could see he fancied me but he made no advances towards me. Half of me was disappointed about that but the other half was happy enough."

"So what happened then?" asked Smith.

"Well Bill and I had this big bust up over it so I kicked him into touch, who need that jealous thing. Anyway Jeff rang me up a couple of days later and said he could use me again. Another £200 would come in handy so I agreed. This time I ended up naked but very tastefully done. After we had finished he asked me out for a drink, of course I said yes to that. I didn't realise how randy I had become by exposing myself to him so later when he asked me back to his place, I went and stayed the night. That was a real eye opener I can tell you."

"Why was that?" asked Smith.

"Bill was ok in bed, a bit quick sometimes but usually ok, but he was always on top, but with Jeff, we started with him on top but we went on from there. Him behind, me on top and he did things with his tongue I still don't believe."

"He went down on you" said Smith.

"I'll say, then next morning he started on me again, good job it was Saturday or I would have missed my classes. I didn't get dresses all day then in the evening he found me this fantastic dress from his studio and we went out to a party. It was so different from my student friends it was more, I don't know, more mature. Then he took me back to his place and as they say he fucked my brains out. I think I can understand that expression a bit more now," she giggled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.