Peggy's Surprise - Cover

Peggy's Surprise

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Jean

Chapter 10

Group Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Peggy catches her man with another woman and takes a job out away from normal society. She is locked into a six-month stint being the house wife for thirty horny men led by a sadistic sick man who needs to be controlled himself. Peggy never knew she would get into sex the way she did. When she returns to her old life, nothing is the same.

Caution: This Group Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

I let him loose, I stood with the whip in my hand just in case he decided to rebel or even attack me. He was like a meek little boy, almost ashamed of his own sexual desires. He put his clothes on and said, "I'll tell the boys tonight at supper that you were hired to only cook and clean the common rooms. That the sexual thing was something I worked out. That you agreed to stay with 3 men a day."

I stopped him and said, "Wait, I want you to change that. Since I will have more time, I will now take care of 5 men a day. Tell them I wish these changes I will be a better wife for them all."

Over the next months I had accumulated over $64,000.00 in cash tips from my sex hungry "substitute" husbands. With that, plus the $5,000.00 a month from the company, I had a lovely nest egg ($89,000.00). I have never seen so much money in cash or money flow like it does here. Every one here is returning with a lovely nest egg for themselves. I have to admit though; I had to have the largest nest egg. At this point I feel I have earned every penny of it, the boys really do like me, and they showed it because the tips flowed like water. Now I am told that the men get their own bonus the last day here, and I am told it is a huge one, so like I said we all go home happy.

Since you have been following my story, you know I did not come here to be their "substitute" wife. I came here to cook and clean and to run away from my husband Matt. The wife substitute thing was Bud's (and I think the company's) idea. I say that because at this point I am not sure the company even knows. At this point I don't care. I have learned a lot and had so much fun in the process; I have been treated like a queen. I swear I love every man here (Sexually). As for Bud, he is my whipping boy. I have one last thing to do for him the day I leave. (I have arranged it that I leave one day before the guys.) With this, I have it worked out so he will be exposed for the wimp he is.

I have a reason for wanting to leave early. Well really two, first I am going to drive the nails in his coffin and I want to meet my replacement. I have to meet her and warn her what she is getting into. If the woman I replaced had told me what to expect, I would have never came up here. Pete has promised to play my special going away video to the boys after I fly out. He thinks it is a going away message to the guys. Boy, ishe and the boys are going to be surprised to find out who the man is thatI had suck their dicks and I had them screw.

I don't wish to bore you with six months of sex, day in and day out. I have to tell you I have been a sex machine for 6 months, sex day in and day out, (even when I was on my period). Then add the part of sucking the guys through the holes in the bathroom and my wall. I would have to guess I averaged having sex, Oh, ten to fifteen times a day with them and Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that on the on the 4th day here I did my first gang-bang. It only took one time to get me hooked on them.

Now as the day approaches for me to leave and go back home, I keep laying out my plans on what I am going to do when I get there. Every now and then I reflect on what has happen over the last six months here. Every time I go over in my mind those last six, I find myself horny as hell. I have worked hard at this. Well, what I mean is, I find that now in order to be sexually satisfied it takes a couple of men to do it. God, how I loved every aspect of this nasty hot sex that I have been doing. I have learned to love being fucked, and not just in the normal everyday sense, I have become almost addicted to this kind of filthy sex; this sick need to feel a man's cock in my ass fucking me and shooting his hot sperm inside. Even the feel of being fucked between my tits with the sperm shooting up into my mouth nothing at this point was bad.

God, when I think of the feeling that I get inside. Not just inside my vagina, Oh that is beyond great, but even deeper, I mean I get a fulfilling feeling in my mind, in my soul. Oh to be screwed by one man after another, I can never explain this to you. If you are a normal woman reading this, I know you must think of me as a very sick perverted woman. (That is if you will think of me as a woman, most will call me a slut, a whore, a deviant sex fiend.) I came here as a hurt loving housewife; I was tricked into this way of life, into this depravity. At home I went to Church twice a week. I taught Sunday school. I am or I was a very respected woman. I married as a virgin, and thought I was happy in life.

That is until I caught Matt cheating on me. Now look at me, look what Bud and these men have done to me. They together did something I can't seem to change. Being honest with myself I am not sure I really desire to change. I know I have to; I can't just go to bed with any man, any place, at any time. What is on my mind is I hope I can turn all these sick desires off when I get home. I guess what scares me is the craving; yes I did say the craving. When I take the time to think about all this, it makes me sick that I crave the feel of a man (any man), not just one man, but also three or four men. Then there is this craving to abuse a man, and to sit and suck the men through a hole in my room and in the bathroom. There are times I hate my own vagina. I mean that. I seem to desire a man all the time and in the nastiest ways. I just hope that I can put this all behind me. But most of all, I have to make sure that Bud cannot hurt any other woman that may come up here to work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.