Peggy's Surprise - Cover

Peggy's Surprise

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Group Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Peggy catches her man with another woman and takes a job out away from normal society. She is locked into a six-month stint being the house wife for thirty horny men led by a sadistic sick man who needs to be controlled himself. Peggy never knew she would get into sex the way she did. When she returns to her old life, nothing is the same.

Caution: This Group Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Since John and Jimmy had joined Pete and myself, it was a matter of taking turns. As John pulled out, Jimmy said something to him grabbing his dick and aimed it into my waiting hole. When Jimmy began to take his turn I lost myself in the sex. I had a total of eightorgasms with these three wonderful men. What am I saying, my mind must be going. I can't like these men. These men are using me for their sexual pleasure, it's just like rape isn't it? (I asked myself) I know, I am going nuts; one minute I love them, the next I can't stand them. Then I thought, no, it's my own vagina betraying me, taking over my body with its own sick sexual desires. GOD, I hated my own vagina right now. What I really hated was, when they all left my room, I still desired more climaxes. I kept asking myself, what had these men done to me? Why did I desire more sexual pleasure?

I laid there on my back, my legs where sore from my using them to help the guys fuck me. I just let them fall, and fell asleep again. I started to dream of some of the most sick, vile sex imaginable. I was dreaming of having guys fucking me one right after another. I dreamed of abusing Bud, and having the men here fuck and abuse him. I started dreaming of Matt. It was a very hot dream of Matt and me having wild, sick, nasty sex. As I was about to climax, I woke up.

I was sleeping in the dark, my legs where spread wide open and there was a man licking me between my legs, I had no idea who he was. He brought me awake with his manipulations; I climaxed and climaxed very hard. He was using his fingers in me, and his mouth on as well as in my hole. He was working my clit. It was pure heaven.

I heard my own voice calling to him as I was pulling his head up from between my legs, "Fuck me, please fuck me, I want you."

I was pulling him up and he slid in. Oh what a way to wake up. This man had a beard, it was soft, and as he fucked me we kissed. It was tender kisses, hot kisses, deep kisses, his cock was perfect. Not too long, not too short, just perfect. I was so ready that I started to climax again and again the second it slid in, then to have him pumping in and out only brought my pleasure to a higher plain.

I have no idea how long he fucked me, or how long I stayed at my sexual climax. All I know is, when he did pull out the pleasure stopped. I was disappointed and tired. I fell right back to sleep. When I woke up, I found $900.00 on my nightstand. I figured it was tips from the guys and my midnight visitor. I put it in my safe, changed and went to the bathroom. I started to take a shower, I felt sticky, sweaty, and I could smell myself down there.

I turned on the water, and sat to pee. Before my ass hit the seat, a hard cock came through the hole. I said to myself, "Don't these guys know I get tired?" I reached for it; I started to stroke and suck it. It did not take long. He exploded with a gush of sperm. He pulled out dropped a Bill. I reached for it and as I sat up another one was there sticking through the hole. This happened over and over. When I finished my jaw was sore, my hand was sore and I put $1,300.00 in the safe. Now I did not have time to take my needed shower. I left the red stockings on and picked another short sundress.

I started breakfast and Bud came in. He said, "Well it appears that you are enjoying your new job. You seem to have taken to it like a fish to water."

I looked at him and said nothing. My mind was racing. I was going to make him pay for what he has done to me. I blame him and this company that we worked for. I did not know how I could make them pay, but I sure was working out a plan to make this son-of-a-bitch pay. I said, "Let's just say I have adapted, and I want to see you here at 9:30. Be prepared to get fucked." I turned my back to him and went back to work.

I met my three new "husbands for the day", we had a morning toss, and I made all three eat my stinky nasty cum crusted pussy. I got a huge thrill out of making them do that before I would let them fuck me. Oh I did climax and I did love everything we did. But doing that some how made me feel a little more in control. After breakfast, I made a fast clean up, made beds and started the laundry by 9:30 when Bud showed up. When he did, I was ready.

He came in the door and I stood there in my black leather corset, leather garter, and leather bra with openings for my nipples to stick through. I wore the high heels that I had seen Mary wear. I had a black leather suit with an attached hood in my hand. I was mad. All I could think about is my revenge. Because of that, I felt bold and I was going to make this bastard squeal like a pig.

I said,"Stop right there you pig."

He did.

Then I said, "Peel everything off, and do it quickly!"

He did.

I threw the hood in front of him and said, "Pick it up, put it on, zip it up."

Bud did as I told him and stood there all in this black leather suit. The only shin visible was the wide-open crotch and his hands and feet. The black hood only had one opening, and that was a big hole for his mouth: nothing for his eyes, nothing for his nose, just his mouth.

I grabbed the pair of black gloves and told him to put them on, and then I had him put on some black socks. I walked to him, took his arm and led him to my room. I took him to my bed and bent him over the end of it. I used the leg manacles that I had found, and the cuffs on two long chains to hook his arms spread out.

What a sight. I did not know if I should laugh or feel sorry for him for what I was about to do to him. He did not move, he did not say a word. Bent over like that showed his bare ass, his hanging balls and of course his dick. What a sight. I mean, I loved looking at his ass sticking up over the end with his head and face on the bed, and his ass cheeks spread wide open for my free access. I have to tell you, I was pleased with myself for this.

I knelt down between his spread legs even more to get access. I took his cock that was rock hard in my mouth. He moaned as I began to stroke and suck it. I felt he was close to climaxing so I stopped. I got up, grabbed the paddle and started hitting him hard. I don't mean stinging him; I mean I was hitting him so hard I was afraid I would break the handle. He started yelling and cursing me moving around trying to get loose from the iron cuffs on him. I stopped, knelt and started in on his dick again. It did not take long to get him hard and ready to climax again. I pulled away and started hitting him again. I did this three times.

The forth time I got him hard I reached for the butter I had ready and worked some into his ass. I coated his ass, fingered his asshole. He was moaning and pushing back on my hands and fingers. I stopped and went back to work on his dick. This time when I stood up I reached for the biggest rubber cock I found in my closet. I brought it to his ass, and started the head in. Once it was in, with one fast hard shove I jammed it in. Bud yelled. I thought the glass would shatter because of his scream. I started to fuck him. Oh no, it was not slow, it was almost sadistic. I was taking out all my pain this man gave me, out on him.

I could hear him crying. I could not resist. I said, "Why are you crying pussy boy, you know you wanted me to fuck you. You want me to treat you like Mary did don't you bitch?" I did not wait for an answer. I went on,"You are going to regret the day I ever set foot here. You are going to wish you never heard of my name, and most of all for the next six months you are going to regret you ever showed me what Mary did to you. You see I found your hidden camera room. You thought your key was safe. Too bad you did not put it in your safe. Hiding it behind your picture was stupid, I wasn't even looking for it, but then you have to be the most stupid man on earth."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.