Peggy's Surprise - Cover

Peggy's Surprise

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Jean

Chapter 6

Group Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Peggy catches her man with another woman and takes a job out away from normal society. She is locked into a six-month stint being the house wife for thirty horny men led by a sadistic sick man who needs to be controlled himself. Peggy never knew she would get into sex the way she did. When she returns to her old life, nothing is the same.

Caution: This Group Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

The three of them whisked me away to my room, with all kinds of catcalls. Somewhere yelling "take it easy on them Peggy, we need them back to work" laughter broke out everywhere. Jimmy laid on the bed and told me to bend over and suck him. I knew that if I did that one of the other guys would have easy access to my backside. I was right, I felt a cock come up to me and I must have been still full of sperm, because he slid in so easy, and I did it again. I don't know if it was all the shit I had going into my mind with the filthy things on the TV or the magazines, and fuck books. Or the fact that I was just horny because I all of a sudden, I craved cock, yes not a penis or even a dick, I wanted a hard stiff cock to fuck me and to fuck me till I climaxed again.

It seemed that for almost 24 hours my mind has been bombarded with sex, not just normal sex, but his sick, kinky type stuff. Unnatural sex, sex with more than one man, sex with man after man, perverted sex, Nasty sex like fucking a guy in his asshole and having guys fuck another. It was just too much. Oh I still hated this company, and Bud, but all of a sudden these men did not seem all that bad. In fact, this was feeling just great. Whoever it was behind me shoot his sperm in me, about the time Jimmy climaxed. I was caught by surprise with it. I have never tasted sperm by it self in my life. In fact up until yesterday when bud made me lick and suck his dick clean after he fucked me. I had never had one in my mouth, let alone had one shoot his stuff.

I did not desire to disappoint these three men. It had no taste to really speak of, maybe a little salty, but not all that bad. I just gulped it down. The guy behind me pulled out and the third one replaced him. I moved my body around and reached for the guy that just finished fucking me. I took hold of his now softening dick and pulled him to my mouth. I licked and sucked and loved his cock. I was so good at it, he became hard again. The guy behind me climaxed and I expected the guy I was sucking to replace him. But Jimmy had other idea's He decided to fuck my asshole. I just wish he would have taken it a little slower. It hurt like hell today for some reason.

I almost bit down on the dick in my mouth. My whole body felt like it was in pain. Then as quick as it came, it left with this wave of pleasure shooting though out my entire body. This went on for a good hour, with them switching positions. I did not try or want to suck them after they screwed my butt. I don't know what I would have done if one of them wanted to try. I guess I would have been spanked or whipped. But I was not going to suck a dick that just came out my asshole. I lost track of the number of times those three men made me climax.

They put their pants on and went to grab some sandwiches. I stood up, and looked down at my legs, I could see sperm running down the inside of my legs. I did not have to pee or poop, so I turned and walked back to the kitchen. A huge round of applause rang out along with whistles and cheers.

Then About 12:50 everyone cleared out. I walked over to the TV and turned it back on. Why was I not amazed? I had taken almost 2 hours for lunch and of course the sex, yet when the set came on, it was right where I had left it to make lunch. It hit me, I had no idea if this was the only channel, or if we where able to watch regular TV. I got the remote and started changing channels. We had something on every channel I counted 134 different ones. Of those 134, 42 had no-stop sex. I saw girls having sex with girls, guys having sex with guys, girls masturbating, girls with dogs, Gang-Bang sex, Orgy sex, sex out doors, sex in public. And most of all, about 5 channels showed sex with the substitute wives. I turned it back to channel 3 where it had been all morning.

I just knew there had to be camera hidden around here and they're watching me, so again I looked around very carefully. I did not see any cameras, yet how else would anyone know? And the camera that was filming what I had been watching. Where was it? I went to my room and examined it. I spent over an hour looking for a camera any camera, yet I could not find one.

I went back to the day room and would you believe. I did not miss a thing. This time Mary was dressed in a tight black leather outfit, and she was spanking, whipping, and barking out orders to the men. She had them do things to her, to each other and to them selves. She had some dressed as maids and they were doing the housework. It was like she was the "She Bitch Queen".

I noticed the time and jumped up, and with in 2 hours I straighten the rooms, made all the beds. By now I was not surprised to find all the sex magazines and pocket fuck books in all the rooms. Every room had a TV, I can only assume they can get al those channels like I just did. I saw that every room also had two safes. I guess that they where there so the men had a safe place for their money. I loaded the laundry, and started Supper. I had the frozen casserole all done, vegetables and bread ready. At 5:30 they all walked in. I for the first time looked at all the men. I was looking to see if I could see any face here that was on the TV that afternoon. I did not see one. Supper starts sharp at 6:00

During supper the Pete came over to me and said he wanted to have sex, I took him to my room, and laid on my back, this time he was all cleaned up from work. Pete took off his pants and shirt, moving on the bed he moved his face right down between my legs. I tried to close them, I said "no, I'm not clean down there, it's nasty don't, please don't" Pete grabbed them and said "I want to lick you, I want to taste your cunt, I want to lick it clean"

Before I could stop him his mouth was on me, his tong was lapping at my hole, he was moaning with pleasure. I felt his fingers working me. God do I hate saying this and admitting it, "it felt wonderful". I forgot how much sperm had been pumped in me over the last 24 hours. Whatever was left along with my perspiration and my own wetness Pete was going after and going after it with a desire and fever like I have never thought possible? I climaxed and climaxed hard; I know it was because of his eating me. It was because it is so fucking nasty, so fucking sick, He was eating my cunt, my fucking cunt, where dick's and dicks and dicks have fucked me, but most of all, because I loved it so much.

I must have had two climaxes with his mouth and fingers before he mounted me. When he did I was ready; I wanted his stiff prick in me. The feeling I received as I felt it filled me; I cannot begin to describe. Every fiber inside the walls of my pussy could feel him. It was pure pleasure, pure lust. I was slamming myself into him. I wanted him, I wanted his cock, I wanted his sperm in me, and I needed to feel his cock explode in me. I needed to feel it throb. I needed to feel it pulses; I needed his hot fucking cum in me. I hooked my ankles together and pulled him with both legs, he fucked and fucked and fucked. I climaxed and climaxed again and again. I have no idea how long he fucked me.

I was sweaty; I was tiring out I could hardly breath. I was fucking his cock with all my might. Pulling him with the inner walls. Squeezing his cock milking him. His sweat was dripping on me as he fucked. He started to pick up his thrusting speed, faster, harder until his cock felt like a piston. In and Out, In and Out, GOD I LOVED THIS FEELING, I LOVED THIS FEELING, I LOVED IT TO MY VERY SOUL. I have no idea how I managed to say anything let alone speak. I knew what I wanted and I was not going to be denied it. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, GIVE IT TO ME; GIVE ME THAT COCK, HARDER, HARDER, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, GIVE ME IT, GIVE IT TO ME" I felt his cock twitch, I knew it was coming. My own body started to respond to the sperm that he was about to shoot. "YES, YES, NOW, FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK ME, OH GOD YES, OH GOD PLEASE, NOW, NOWWWWWW, OHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK I FEEL IT, OH GOD I FEEL IT" It felt like he was going to blow the head off of my shoulders. I felt his sperm hitting my cervix.

I clutched at him. I was holding him for dear life. I shook and shook. I felt every beat of my heart as it pounded the pleasure throughout out my body. My toes throbbed; I could not catch my breath. We kissed and I wanted his body inside of mine. I kissed him like I have never kissed any other man in my life. We ground our groins together hard each wanting to get even more pleasure. I heard a slap opened my eyes and saw my "fast shooter" he was tapping Pete on the shoulder he was saying. "I'm next, come on, get off her" I held Pete tight, he broke the kiss and said "she won't let me go, she likes my dick"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.