Peggy's Surprise - Cover

Peggy's Surprise

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Jean

Chapter 5

Group Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Peggy catches her man with another woman and takes a job out away from normal society. She is locked into a six-month stint being the house wife for thirty horny men led by a sadistic sick man who needs to be controlled himself. Peggy never knew she would get into sex the way she did. When she returns to her old life, nothing is the same.

Caution: This Group Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

I saw her finish fucking one guy and told the next guy she wanted him to lay down on his back. He did and she straddled him as she squatted down on his stiff dick. She laid down on him fucking him. The guy she was jacking off with her right hand she pulled him around behind her. Never letting go of his cock, she brought him right up to her asshole. As he pushed himself in her she grabbed another dick and with her mouth sucked in another dancing right in front of her. I watched and could not help but wonder who she was. Was she the woman I passed getting off the plain? Was it the "Hot Gal" from three years ago? I knew it had to be one of the "substitute wives" but which one?

It was very obvious to me, this woman loved sex. She loved every thing going on. I sat there watching as every man in the room fucked her either in her mouth, in her ass or in her pussy. When they all finished fucking her, she used a big fat black rubber cock to fuck herself into oblivion. By the end of the film, she was left alone on the coffee table with her black dildo. That stopped and I went to stand up and another one followed. It was a picture of my room, from above. Showing the entire room. The same woman walked in, went to the sex cabinet.

She opened it, and pulled out something that looked like a leather pair of panties and I could tell something like a rubber dick was attached to it. I watched as she put them on. It took her some time, however she did get them on, and when she finished there was no doubt what it was. Behind her it was open down in the crotch and anus area. She grabbed a leather hood and walked out of camera view. Then after a few minutes I heard her say, "come here asshole, you were bad today, and it is time for your punishment. His head was covered, and he had what looked like a red ball in his open mouth. The ball was attached to the back of the hood some how.

She led him to the end of her bed (Our bed) she had him stretch his legs and she bent down and fastened each ankle with something. He was standing there with his legs spread. Once locked down, she went behind him and shoved him, (she shoved him very hard) forward. Then she quickly moved around and reaching under the bed she grabbed some handcuffs attached to a long chain and cuffed him bent over. There he was naked, hooded, locked in a spread eagle position. And this girl was getting ready to fuck him up his ass. She went to the cabinet and pulled out a blue and white tube. Putting some of it in and around his asshole, she moved in behind him and started to fuck him. God she was not gentle, she put the head of it up against his butt hole, and then with one very fast hard thrust she shoved it in. the guys' head bent up off the bed. And I swear I heard him scream through the ball in his mouth.

She pumped and pumped. It was no doubt that he liked it, he was shoving back at her as she shoved the rubbed cock in. she stopped and the guy was moaning and pleading through the ball in his mouth for her to continue. She knelt down and moving her head under and in between his leg, she started sucking his cock. I could tell he liked that as well. She stopped sucking and stood up. She said "Ok, now for your punishment. I have five of your friends waiting to come in here for a piece of ass. They think they are going to fuck me in my ass while I fuck you. But what they don't know is, I am going to have them fuck you"

The guy on the bed went crazy. He tried and tried to get out of the chains holding him. He tossed and turned flailing his arms and legs. She said, "Calm down Bud, you know you want this. Calm down, they don't know who you are. Only I do. You are going to be raped by your own men" She moved in behind him again and pointing the rubber cock in the vicinity of his butt hole she just shoved her hips forward. It appeared that she did not care it the end was at his hole or not. She just shoved forward. Again his head came up off the bed. She just kept pumping. With in a few strokes the guy was shoving back. "That's it Bud, That's it" It hit me, My God it was Bud, the fucking Boss. She went on "if you are a real good boy, I will arrange this once a week, no more fake cocks for you, only the real thing for my baby" She reached down and started to jack him off real fast.

She asked him "are you close baby? Do you like it baby? Are you ready to shoot?" Bud was loud; his moaning was beyond simple moans. She jerked her hand away and pulled back. I swear I heard his asshole snap shut. She moved away from the camera view. Bud just laid there he kept humping the end of the bed wanting to get off. I heard voices and I heard the girls' voice. She said "I'm going to mount my bitch, and you guys one at a time fuck me in my ass, OK?" each one said yes. One guy asked, "who is he?" another guy said, "who cares, if he wants her to fuck him I don't care" She moved around behind him and again just sort of aimed and shoved her cock in him.

She started fucking him hard and again reached under him stroking his cock. One man moved behind her and bent trying to stick his cock in her moving ass. After about 5-6 attempts he said "Come on Mary, I can't put it in with your fucking him so fast" The woman kept pumping and stroking as she said "I know, you boys wanted to fuck my asshole, lets have a Gang-bang party with my bitch here. You guys all fuck him twice each, and after supper and I finish the guys, I'll bang you all my self. Deal?" Almost every one yelled back "deal" again the same guy asked, "who is he? I don't like fucking guys I don't know" Mary laughed and said does it really matter? Can't you enjoy a hot ass when you see one" another guy said "Yea, Chuck, who cares, besides he wants it, so lets give him the fuck of his life.

Mary pulled out and moved to the side never letting go of Bud's cock. Every time he was about to climax she would stop stroking. The first guy fucked him, then the second. By the time the third guy was inserting himself. Mary said, "I have another idea, guys. I am going to take out his ball gag. When I do he will suck you hard again. She got on the bed and said "OK bitch, I'm going to take out your gag. You are not to say one word. Every time you feel a cock at your lips, you are to suck it. You are to suck him rock hard. And if it gets to feel to good for him, you will let him fuck your mouth. Do you understand? Shake your head yes if you want them to keep fucking you. If you don't want to I'll make them stop fucking you."

I watched him as he shook his head yes. Mary undid the ties behind his head and pulled the ball out. She made him turn his head to the side. And all that could be seen was a round hole where his mouth was. Nothing else, it was solid black. No eyeholes not even a hole for the nose. She had the first guy that screwed him get up on her bed and kneel next to him. Bud did not wait for him to put his cock in Bud's mouth. Bud moved his head and went after the guy's dick. God, what a sight. I watched and I was shocked at first. Then puzzled. Why was this being shown? Why was this on TV for every one to see?

It hit me. Everyone was at work; the only one that had the freedom to put this on was Bud. What was he trying to show me? He must think this is a way for me to act with him. I looked all around. I could not see any tape player that was running. I did not understand how this was being shown to me, but it was. To say it was a turn on would be 100% wrong. It was 100% interesting that this women, who like myself, was brought here for these men's sexual pleasure and maid service had some how, turned everything around and from what I could tell she was running things by the using of her sex and her creative mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.