Peggy's Surprise
Chapter 2: Peggy Learns How to Climax

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Jean

Group Sex Story: Chapter 2: Peggy Learns How to Climax - Peggy catches her man with another woman and takes a job out away from normal society. She is locked into a six-month stint being the house wife for thirty horny men led by a sadistic sick man who needs to be controlled himself. Peggy never knew she would get into sex the way she did. When she returns to her old life, nothing is the same.

Caution: This Group Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

As we went into the bedroom my mind was going a mile a minute. I had never been with any other man other than Matt and my one teenager mistake. Now here I was trapped. Trapped to be a sex slave for thirty men. Men that could care less how I felt. Men that wanted a maid, a cook, and a place to put their dicks into. I kept thinking that I should have stayed with Matt. At least he would not hurt me like this.

I heard Bud say, "For right now just kneel down and lay over the edge of the bed. I'm going to fuck you real quick like, and then let you start supper." He then pushed me onto the bed. I was in a daze with all this; I was in shock, added to that my fear. I knelt down at the bed's edge.

I felt him kneel between my legs. I heard him spit then I felt wet fingers opening me up. "Hold on Penny, your going to like this."

I gritted my teeth and said, "It's Peggy, Peggy White not Penny."

That just made him pissed. He growled, "Shut up bitch. You will be what ever the fuck I want you to be, and you will do what ever the fuck I want you to do." With that he shoved his dick into me hard. I felt myself being filled. I felt stretched; I mean it felt like he was shoving a huge log into me.

I kept telling myself, "Oh God, please hurry, please cum and get out of me." I heard myself say God and started to pray. "Please, oh please God help me. Make him stop, please, he is raping me. I don't want to do this. He is making me do it. Oh Please God help me." I could hear him grunting and felt his belly each time he shoved into me.

When Matt would put it in me he would take maybe 2-3 seconds before he would shoot his nasty stuff in me then pull out. But this man would not shoot his stuff. He just kept pumping and pumping. He reached around and grabbed my breast; holding onto them for handles he pulled me back hard against himself, as he would ram his huge fat thing in me.

I did not feel any more discomfort. His thing did not hurt as much and I just knew it was God answering my prayers. He was taking the humiliation and the discomfort away. I prayed again, "Please God, make him shoot his stuff. Get him off of me. Please Oh hurry, hurry before someone comes in and sees him or he hurts me." I knew God heard me because the discomfort was completely gone.

I began to feel something that I had never felt before in my life. It made what I was going through not only bearable; but almost to the point of feeling good. I prayed again to let God know just how much I loved him helping me in my time of need. "Oh thank you God, Thank you." Somewhere between my praying to God in my mind I heard myself shout out. "OH GOD, OH GOD." (Not out of fear from this evil man fucking me. But out of the pleasure. God was giving me pleasure to make up for this man's evil ways and for what he was doing to me.

I heard Bud say, "That's it Baby. That's it. You're going to love this fucking cock; you are going to be begging me to fuck you. God you are one tight piece of ass. If I did not know you had been married, I would think you were a fucking virgin. You feel real good baby. Push back. Yea that's it. Yea, take it all"

I pushed back, I pushed back hard, real hard. I wanted to make this feeling even better. I felt myself feeling real warm. Almost glowing inside with pleasure. I could feel his fat dick. I felt it as he pulled all the way out. Then as it slide all the way back inside of me. I was rocking my body back and forth and the stronger the feeling got; the harder and faster I shoved back to get every inch of him in me.

I had lost it. I was shouting out. "YES. YES. OH IT FEELS GOOD. FASTER. HARDER. YES. OH GOD, OH GOD, IT'S GOOD. HARDER. HARDER." I felt like God was taking my body and some how by using this man's thing was giving me the best pleasure of my life. I felt like I was climbing a very high roller coaster and was almost right at the top when I felt this dick throbbing inside of me.

I knew it was Bud climaxing. I knew he would be stopping, my mind was screaming. "NO, NO, DEAR GOD NO. DON'T STOP. DON'T STOP!" He held me tight and pumped his stuff deep inside me. I never, ever, felt anything like that in my life. I knew that if he could have kept fucking me like he was doing just a little bit longer. I would have gone even higher yet; I had a feeling that there was no ending to this feeling.

I laid over the end of the bed as he finished shooting his stuff into me and then pulled out. When he did pull out of me I felt open. I was ashamed, very ashamed. I did not want to turn around and look at him. This man, this sick filthy pig, made me feel pleasure. I felt pleasure with him that I never felt with Matt. Then I remembered my prayer, I realized it was God, not Bud. God must have given me that feeling to cover the terrible thing that Bud did to me.

"Well Peggy, It would seem you loved every inch of old Bud's cock; now, turn around." I did not move. I was lost in this glow. I just laid there basking in the pleasure that was still flowing through my body. Bud's voice became clearer. I felt him grab my shoulder, "Turn around I said." I got up on my knees and turned around. As I did he was standing right in front of me; his thing was right in front of my face.

His dick was all wet and it was dripping. He said, "Clean me off." I knew what he wanted. When Matt and I had sex I would get out of bed, get a washcloth to clean him after we had sex. I looked around for something to clean Bud with but I saw nothing. Raising his voice He said it again, "Clean me off bitch!"

I looked up at him and said, "I need a towel or something"

He laughed, "Baby, you clean me off with that tongue and little mouth of yours. You will clean us all up with that fucking mouth of yours."

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to him. Again I became frightened. I heard him say, "Suck me clean bitch or I'll get my cane and blister your ass." With tears in my eyes I opened my lips and took him into my mouth. I expected an awful taste; but to my surprise it was sort of salty sweet. To my astonishment I found that I like the taste. I realized that I was tasting myself on him. That realization plus the flavor made me want to really clean him off good.

I also realized that for some strange reason that the more I sucked him the more I liked it. I closed my eyes and I licked and loved his dick with my mouth. Doing it made me excited. I began to feel my own pulsing between my legs. I slowly moved my left hand down between my legs hoping that he would not see me. I found my opening and I was wet with his sperm. I also found that by rubbing the top part of my opening increased my sexual feelings and desires.

I found a bump near the top of my opening that when I touched it I would get such a feeling; that I just had to keep touching it. The touching turned into rubbing it back and fourth. With my other hand I was cupping his balls and holding his now stiff dick. The harder it got, the harder I rubbed myself. My mind was spinning. He had to ruin it all by pushing my head back and saying, "That's enough for now," Then he pulled back.

He was much quicker than I was as he pulled back and away. I still had my hand rubbing my little button that I just found. I was sort of squatting and kneeling at the same time. I felt two things all at once. I felt embarrassed and in a panic. I was almost at that point again and it all stopped again. I closed my legs to hide myself from his eyes and pulled out my hand.

He asked, "What's the matter baby? Can't you get enough? Don't worry Peg the boys and I will make sure you get all the cock you want and need. Fuck here I thought you were a cold little bitch like the last two. But you are hot. I would bet good money that you just may end up loving this fucking job."

I could not look up at him. I was so embarrassed. He had made me have sex with him. He raped me. Instead of it being painful, as I just knew a rape would be; it was just the opposite. God I hated him for that. I felt something between my legs. I can't describe it in any terms that I know. What I do know is I wanted to finish what this creep had started.

I knew I could not do anything right then. I sure did not want him (or anyone else for that matter) to know just how sexually turned on that I was. That's it. I was hot. I was horny. I remembered those words from the few girlfriends that did talk to me about their own sex life in school. Boasting as to how their lovers would take them to places of the mind that no one else could.

Bud then said, "Get up and come over here. I'll show you the clothes you are going to wear while you are here and all your sex toys."

I got up and walked with him to a large double door cabinet. He opened the doors and I saw things that I could never have imagined. I stood there looking as he walked to the dresser and open the drawers. I watched as he opened the closet.

My eyes were trying to take in all the different things hanging on the doors, on the back wall, and on the shelves. I saw things that I could never in a million years imagine. Bud said, "For the next six months the only thing that goes on your body are these cloths." I turned and walked to the dresser. I saw all kind of lovely sexy teddies, stockings, garter belts, push up bras, and bras with the center holes cut out. But no panties. I walked to the closet. There were all kinds of cloths hanging there. I saw long dresses and skirts, short dresses and skirts, mini dresses and skirts and micro mini dresses and skirts.

I also saw pants, pantsuits, sundresses, and jumpers. Checking the sizes I knew that almost all of them would fit me. I guess I was a little shocked, by the way he was talking I just knew that I was going to be going around stark naked. Seeing these sent a feeling of some relief.

Bud said, "Look at the time schedule; see those hours?" I looked up and saw 5:am to 8:pm.

I said, "yes"

"Good" he said, remember those hours.

If you get caught wearing any one of these before or after those hours I will take every stitch away for a week. The second time it will be for three weeks and the third time I lock them up until the day you leave. You have the choice of going naked, or using one of the sex outfits from the dresser. Oh yes, one last thing. You will find three cases of stockings, one black, one red, and one white. The only time you will be allowed to not wear a garter and stockings is when you are in the bath or shower that means even if you decide to run around here naked you will still wear the stockings and garters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.