My New Doctor - Cover

My New Doctor

Copyright© 2004 by JAD

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story of the new doctor that I started going to because the one I had been going to for years, retired. This doctor is a woman and right from the start she had her own agenda, which had nothing to do with the fact she was a doctor.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Doctor/Patient BDSM Sex story

"I think you should leave her hooked up for a couple of more hours. Since she took Bob in all three holes throughout the night, she should easily be able to handle this for a few short hours."

"Okay sounds good to me. Did you hear that Kitten, you will be on this machine for a few hours this morning. After the rest of us have lunch, we shall see when I will let you free."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"I wander who that could be. We're not expecting anyone this early."

Michelle grabbed a robe and put it on as she went to the door. I stood off to the side so whoever was at the door couldn't see me, as I was nude. The woman that was at the door was a knockout beauty. She had long dirty blond hair. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like it went down to her waist. She was very slim. She was approx 5 ft 5 inches tall.

"Doc Lindsey, remember when I was in your office and you said I was going to have to learn not to be so shy. That if I wanted to have sex with someone I needed to learn to speak up. That is why I'm here. I want to have sex with you. You also told me that if I ever wanted sex with a woman, you would be more than happy to help me out."

"Doc Lindsey, it that still true?"

"Of course Cathy. Come in."

"Cathy, take off your clothes, now."

"Doc Lindsey, right here!"

"Yes. When I give you an order I expect you to move!"

"Yes Madame."

"Good girl, you learn fast."

When she got to her bra and panties, she stopped.

"What are you waiting for girl? When I said take off your clothes, I meant totally. You'll find out we don't wear clothes in this house."

Her breasts were on the smallish side, but still large enough to make her have a figure. I stepped out from where I was standing and walked up behind her.

"Cathy I want you to meet Don."

She turned her head towards me and screamed. Then jumped back towards Michelle who by this time had taken off her robe. When she landed in Michelle's arms, she screamed again.

"Calm down Cathy, everything is fine."

"No I think I'd better leave. I made a mistake."

"No you didn't. Now take your hands away from your pussy. Yes that's right; it's called a pussy or cunt."

"Good, now stand there."

"Don don't you want to touch?"

I did touch, I also bent down and kissed her. It took a moment but then I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth. I put one hand on a breast and ran my other hand down over her flat stomach, to her pussy. And she was wet!

I continued to kiss her and could hear her moaning. She was pushing her pussy into my hand, so I pushed two fingers into her. That apparently wasn't good enough because she reached down and pulled my hand free. She then put her hands behind my neck and pulled herself up and settled down over my cock.

She would pull up with her hands and drop back down. After about a minute she started cuming. I could feel her pussy juice running down my balls and onto my legs.

She was breathing hard as she took herself off me. Then went down to her knees and licked my legs, cock and balls. So much for being shy.

"Mum that was good." She said.

"I'd be happy doing that some more."

Michelle pushed her over on her back and then licked and sucked her cunt. Cathy started cuming again.

Michelle then put her leg over the top of Cathy and pushed her own pussy into Cathy's mouth. She didn't have much choice but to lick Michelle's pussy. Soon both of them were climaxing.

"Come on Cathy, I have something I want to give you in the other room."

We all three walked into one of the rooms I hadn't been in yet. The walls were covered with bondage equipment.

"Michelle, are these leg irons?" Cathy asked.

"Yes but we don't use those anymore. Mine are made of aluminum so they are much lighter and easier on the ankle and wrists. Here let me show you."

Michelle then put a pair of cuffs on Cathy's wrists and ankles. She then put a bulky looking ring around her neck and I heard it click in place.

"There now, those look perfect on you. You're going to make someone a fine sex slave."

"Michelle, my curiosity has been satisfied. You can take these off me now."

"No I don't think so. Didn't you tell me your boyfriend was going to be out of town for a week. And you rode the bus over here and didn't tell anyone where you were going because you didn't want anyone to know you were hoping to make love to another woman. Isn't that right?"

"Yes."

"I thought so. Nobody knows where you're at so they can't very well search for you. Now can they? So now my dear slave you belong to me to do what I please with. After some extensive training I will sell you to some prince or other in the middle east."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.