Death of a Model - Cover

Death of a Model

by Ben Herr

Copyright© 2004 by Ben Herr

Erotica Sex Story: Mel Kidder gets paid to model men's underwear. But it also allows him to meet beautiful women models. And kill them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sadistic   Snuff   Violence   .

Mel Kidder is being photographed by a gay guy who always irritates him. Mel is wearing nothing but bikini briefs, and the gay guy, Karl, is tucking the cotton between Mel's ass cheeks to make Mel's cock more prominent up front. "I want you to look as sexy as possible," Karl whispers in the male model's ear. "We want women to buy Flare bikinis for their men!" And then, with a chuckle, he adds, "and men to buy it for their men!" Karl's fingers slip under the elastic band, glide to the front, and gently squeeze the tip of Mel's cock... causing a slight erection. "Get your damn hand out of there, faggot!" Mel growls. "You know you like it!" Karl giggles, "Your cock is always glad to see me!" Karl proceeds to use several rolls of film shooting Mel's flawless body.

"Sure you wouldn't like to come to my place tonight?" Karl teases. "Not if you paid me, faggot!" Mel replies. Karl opens his briefcase and pulls out some photos. "I took these earlier today. An aspiring young model." Karl says. "What's her name?" Mel asks as he eyes the photos.

woman next to river

"Marcy Angeli," Karl answers. "She just celebrated her nineteenth birthday!

"Mel studies a picture of a lovely young woman standing in Central Park overlooking the lake. "How'd you get her to do that?" Mel asks, poking the woman's bare chest. "I just walked up to her, told her to stay still, and unbuttoned her blouse!" Karl squeals. "She wants to make it as a model, so she listens to the photographer. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I then slipped my hand under her blouse and squeezed her rock-hard nipples! She let out a low, sexy moan!" "I didn't think you liked to feel women," Mel remarks.

"Wrong!" Karl exclaims. "I can do things to women," Karl explains. "They don't feel threatened by me." He takes the photo from Mel's hand and starts photographing him again. "Now you're really hard!" Mel looks down. He is really hard. "Like to suck on those breasts, wouldn't you?" Karl teases. "I'll bet you could get in her panties very easily! An Italian cunt!" Mel answers. But Karl adds, "But beware. She's living with a red-headed Irish cop!"

"She's ok," Mel shrugs as he walks away from Karl. "Nothing spectacular." "Then you don't want her photo?" Karl calls out. Mel comes back, snatches it, and walks off. Karl stares at Mel's ass. But she is spectacular, Mel Kidder thinks, a spectacular lay... and his next victim. Mel finds out everything about Marcy Angeli. Where she lives. What she does. When her cop boyfriend is around. And a few weeks later, with all his data in order, he breaks into her apartment, and watches from a dark closet as she emerges from the shower and gets dressed. She puts on a flimsy baby-doll negligee that stops way above her enticing navel. She's about to place her long slender legs into filmy panties. He can't take it anymore. The bitch needs to be humped. Slipping out of the closet. he clamps his hand over her lovely mouth and warns her to be silent. Then, with a knife in his hand, Mel orders the terrified young girl to take off the flimsy top.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.