Debby's Decision - Cover

Debby's Decision

Copyright© 2004 by VicSwriter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After a husband's persistence in sharing his fantasy of her being with another man, a wife finally musters the courage to admit her own long time secret, darkest fantasy. His fantasy modified with her revelation forces him to question his own true desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie  

Debby woke Todd early with a blow-job. She let Todd eat her for a few minutes, but declined an orgasm that way. Yes, she wanted another sexual edge. She was a bundle of energy, which surprised both of them. And her pussy wasn't nearly as sore as they expected after the fucking it had received. Actually, having lost her anal cherry to Todd last night, her anus was more tender than her pussy.

The day was filled with yard and house work, shopping for wine and steaks, marinating the later, and lot's of sexual play and teasing. About 3 Debby came out to the patio where Todd was cleaning the charcoal grill, wearing one of Todd's sweat shirts... and nothing else! She worked around him, next to him, in front of him, bending, stretching, all but throwing him to the ground and setting on his face. For his part Todd had a hard-on growing in his pants and a straight face as he pretended to ignore her. She finally walked over, grabbed his crotch and led him into the house by the bulge. Once in the bed room, she said, "You fink! I want sex! Give me sex!"

Ten minutes later Todd laid next to her panting. He decided that in just less than 24 hours after her first pussy stretching experience with a hung black man, her pussy was back to 'normal.' "That was great! Want me to eat ya to a cum?"

"Later. You can have desert later if you want it." Todd smiled as Debby went down on him to clean his cummy cock. A dream a week ago.

A long bubble bath was next. They talked. She'd already told him everything from her shower with Juls. Todd was reassured and finally admitted that not knowing exactly what was going on had been a little exciting. The only thing left on Todd's mind was how they were going to handle the convenience issue. She gave him a quizzical look.

"I mean you're here, he's there, and I'm 25 minutes away at work!"

"Oh... well, Todd, to be very honest... I don't know! I kind'a assumed I would never do anything without you. I think we both know I'm gunna want more... but I hadn't considered it without you."

"Is that realistic? I know what temptation is like."

"Well, tell me Todd, what do you want? It's probably good to have well understood ground rules. We've obviously opened our marriage up here; shall we agree that we won't do anything without the other?"

"I want you. I want you to know I love you. I want you to be happy. I want to know you want me and love me, too. You've shown me that last night and today. And I hope I showed you all that last night. Why don't we say anything goes as long as we tell the other as soon as... reasonable. Sometimes that'll be beforehand, sometimes after."

Debby's heart soared. She hadn't really thought that issue through, but Todd had just given her permission to screw Juls to her pussy's content without guilt as long as she told him as soon as 'reasonable.' She could live with that! "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Let's try it and if either of us wants a change in rules we can."

"Deal!" They shook hands. "Let's change the sheets after our bath."

Debby spent extra time on her hair. It was gathered on one side and the curls spelled like spun gold on that shoulder. Debby wore a denim bib overall shorts... and nothing else. Normally worn with at least a tube top, this left her breasts accessible and very visible.

Todd saw her and said, "Over dressing for the occasion, aren't we?"

"Actually I thought nude didn't go with steak sauce, otherwise... When I was about 10 I tried to wear exactly the same thing out to play. My mother said it was sinful. You like?"

"You little devil you!"

Juls was a few minutes early which was good because Debby's nerves were about to drive Todd to drink. Todd accepted the wine and covered salad from Juls. Debby threw her arms around him as soon as the door was closed. After a kiss Debby pulled free and spun around. "You like? It's my farm girl look!"

"I've always liked the country!... But you don't feed the stock barefooted, do you?"

"Wait 'til ya see how I tend the horses!"

Todd couldn't resist, "We've both seen how you handle the studs!"

Debby slapped at Todd for that one. Juls smiled and said, "Uuh! Good comeback! I was struggling with that one."

So the evening proceeded, full of sexual sparing, great food, wine, talk, Marine stories, and more sexual innuendo. All through dinner Debby shot glances at Juls and his crotch every chance she got. Both men admired her breasts --nipples hard and erect all evening-- and appreciated the sexual energy she put into every bite of food and sip of wine. It occurred to Todd he'd never seen her more in heat. What pleased him the most was that she didn't limit herself to flirting with Juls; she even rubbed Todd's crotch with her bare foot under the table while they were eating.

Todd said, "How about some Amaretto in the living room?" Debby took Juls' hand and Todd poured three brandy sniffers. Debby --setting cross legged-- and Juls were on the coach when he delivered the drinks. He sat on the floor at the coffee table opposite them.

"Debby, did you spill something in your lap? You've got a stain."

She didn't need to look. "Yes I did, but not as bad as your spill last night!" Todd lifted his glass to her comeback. She'd made him promise that tonight, if such an urgency was encountered, he'd make a deposit in her mouth. She said Juls would understand.

She stood in front of Juls, rubbing her abdomen, and ran her fingers around the inside of the bib's leg holes. "It's just that my shorts have been rubbing and chaffing me all evening! Shall I go change?"

"Why not just get rid of the offending article?" Todd suggested.

"You just want me out'a my pants, wicked men! Got some music?"

Todd put some solid rock on and Debby did a very convincing strip for an amateur, especially given she only had the one piece of clothing. She danced for both men, allowing Juls to unhook the shoulder straps. She stepped around to Todd's side of the table, threw her leg up and over him so she ended up standing with her bib covered crotch in his face. She had her ass toward Juls. Todd ran his hands up her smooth legs and realized HE was going to strip his wife for her black lover.

Todd undid the snaps on each of Debby's hips. He pulled down slowly as she swayed to the music. Debby brought her legs together to allow him to pull them on off. Todd was amazed at how wet and open she was!

Debby simply sat on the coffee table toward Todd, legs spread. She stroked his face with one hand and slowly moved each item on the table behind her out of her way with the other. Juls was a little amazed at the precision with which she worked without looking behind her.

Debby ran her fingers around the outside of her pussy lips, then brought her hands up to cup Todd's face. She whispered, just loud enough for Juls to hear too, "Does Todd wanna little sample of desert before Debby gets the whipped cream put in it?" He nodded yes. "Debby really wants to be NASTY tonight! Is that okay with Todd?"

"As nasty as you wanna be, Babe!"

With her hands on Todd's head Debby leaned back on the coffee table guiding his mouth to her pussy. Her head dangled just off the side toward Juls. Looking at him upside-down she reached for him. "Juls, let King out of his stall, Debby wants a taste and a ride!"

Juls knelt above her head with his legs spread. "You let him out, baby." Debby ran her hands over his bulge, once again working blind as she couldn't see from below his crotch. While she groped around looking for land marks, she couldn't resist nibbling on his bare black skin below his Bermuda shorts. She located the snap: undone. Zipper: down. Debby used both hands to pull down on the waist band. "Use your mouth, your teeth too, baby!" Debby clutched the cuff of one leg in her teeth. Juls slowly pushed himself up using the coffee table, so Debby could keep pulling his shorts down as he went up.

Juls took a few seconds to get his shoes off and finish the job of removing his shorts. While he did that, Debby ran her hands through Todd's hair. His view from her crotch was excellent for what he knew was coming. Juls once again moved over Debby's flushed face, his loose military style boxers the only obstacle to her goal. Not that it was really much of an obstacle; she already had her tongue well up into his shorts and was licking black balls and cock. She could tell he was well bathed, but he still had a musky man crotch fragrance that she inhaled deeply. Her hands reached to his waist band once again and tugged on the short leg opening with her teeth. They made quicker work of these. Juls removed his own shirt as she welcomed him to once again straddle her face. Debby pulled down on his 3/4 erect black shaft. She maneuvered her mouth up and down both sides, swiping his leaking slit with her tongue. She guided his hips back with her hands and with a husky voice asked, "Will you fuck my face?... DEEP?"

"Did you practice, baby?" She nodded upside-down. Debby's heart raced. For some reason the notion of him using her face, mouth, and throat like he did her hips that first fuck on the top of the light house really excited her. She guided his strong black hands to the side of her head, which was back, mouth open seeking his black cock tip. Once his hands held her head firmly, Debby moved her own to his hips. She would control his depth with hand signals to his hips. The first signal said forward; Juls obliged. Back a little adjusting. Forward again. Back. Forward; deeper. Back. Forward more still.

Cycle again. Again; deeper. Again; deeper. A gag; back. Debby swallowing, adjusting. Back in. Out. In; deeper still. Out. In. Faster. Deeper. Out. In. And so it went. Juls was indeed fucking her face almost as a pussy. Debby wished Todd was still eating her. She knew what he was doing: watching! Watching this hung black man fuck his white wife's mouth and throat!

Once again Todd was in awe! He could actually see her throat bulge with his in-stroke. While Debby could take all of his own 6 inch cock, Juls was about 2+ inches shy of using all of his nearly 10"'s.

Juls pulled out almost gasping. He'd really gotten into that too. "Damn, baby! That was a new one on me! Shit!" Debby whimpered. She was so close. Her mind --the real control center of all orgasms-- had allowed her to flow into that nebulous dream of 'Debby as receptacle, a vessel for big black cock!' All she'd needed was someone to push that button! She'd have to explore that realm again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.