Debby's Decision
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by VicSwriter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After a husband's persistence in sharing his fantasy of her being with another man, a wife finally musters the courage to admit her own long time secret, darkest fantasy. His fantasy modified with her revelation forces him to question his own true desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie  

Todd knew their lives had just changed forever! Their marriage redefined! Debby, his petit blonde wife, had just received the fucking of her life from Julius, the 6'3" 220 pound, black, x-marine drill sergeant, now light house caretaker.

Todd continued watching the closed bathroom door. He felt that pang again. What was that? jealousy, fear, insecurity? 'Come on, Todd!' he told himself, 'it's not like there would be room for three in the shower. And this IS for her!' Still he couldn't help but wonder what he was missing.

Todd listened by the door wondering which one of them had closed it. Would it have mattered? Yes. He decided it was probably Julius; he WAS the last one through the door. It just made sense. He could hear the shower running. He put his hand on the knob wondering if it was locked. He hesitated; did he really want to know that. If it was locked it would make the wait even more excruciating. He decided another daiquiri was a better idea.

With daiquiri in hand Todd explored a little. He needed something to keep his mind off what was happening in that shower. He looked at the painting again; it could easily be Debby. Had she been setting on the beach and Julius watching with binoculars? How would he feel if Debby did pose for Julius? What if she did it when he, Todd, was at work? What if she did anything with him while he was at work? Todd decided what would really matter was how she treated him, now that she'd had REAL sex! He couldn't compete with that. Yes, that would be the reality of their redefined marriage. Todd wondered why, when he'd been fantasizing about Debby being with other men, he hadn't thought through what it would be like if she was, and he DIDN'T get to watch. Yes, this picture could be Debby. If Julius finished it with Debby modeling, would it increase the degree to which Julius possessed Debby? He looked at the door. The only thing more possessive than that closed door would be 'Debby in HIS bed all night... without me!'

Debby got a wash cloth from the cabinet. She opened the wooden privacy door --one like you'd see in a beach bath house, open top and bottom. There was a bench in a small dressing/drying area, then the shower curtain, already pulled back. There would have been room for Todd. It was just as well; she wanted a chance to talk to Julius. Nothing else would happen in the shower. She would just explain her behavior so he didn't think her a promiscuous slut. She wasn't into the free love movement; she was raised better than that.

By now Debby had the water on and was testing her last adjustment: hot, but not too. The ambiant light decreased and Debby looked over her shoulder. Julius stepped in. She smiled, her eyes drawn to his groin. It hung in a graceful arc, out and down, only semi-hard. Her pulse rate increased. She stepped into the water spray; every skin cell seamed so alive, so aroused. She looked down at her chest and wondered if he noticed how erect her nipples were, like the ends of a pinky finger. She looked back at him as he stepped into the shower stall; he was smiling at her like an appreciative uncle smiles at a cute niece. He was much older after all. Had some touches of gray in his temples and chest hair.

"Water feels good!" she said as she moved a little back making room for him. Her back was to him, but she continued to glance over her shoulder at him. He was so BIG, obviously in good shape. She remembered how he handled her upstairs-- only what? 15 minutes ago? Her legs trembled, then she felt the spasm in her quim, like an aftershock of the BIG ONE. She suddenly needed him to support her! She glanced over her shoulder getting her bearings and backed her ass up into him. Her ass crack settled on his phallic tube and her checks on his thighs. She reached her hand deep between her legs, dropping her shoulder a little so she could reach the end of his penis. The bulbous head was dangling to about 2 inches below the bottom of her crack. It felt a little spongy as she pulled it forward. She groaned with its surge, getting a little harder. "I... I didn't intend for anything to happen in here. It just turns me on so!"

Julius didn't say anything. He reached into a shower rack to retrieve a large natural sponge. He lathered it briefly and brought it up the front of her body. She leaned back into him fully. His cock was harder but not fully so. It felt great riding up and down a little in her ass crack. "God that feels good!"

"Do you use a natural sponge?" She melted into him a little more; she loved his voice.

"No. I've never done any of this before."

"What shower?" His tone playful, inviting her to be more specific.

"I've never been with a black man... or any man other than Todd."

"Really? You seemed to be intent to do so today."

"I know. It's been building for a long time."

"Todd seems nice... Doesn't he take care of you?"

"Oh, that's not it! Me being WITH someone else was what he wanted."

He was quiet for a bit, washing her. The soap was getting them both slipperier; she moved her ass up and down on his ever growing shaft. "So you didn't want it?" His tone said he knew better.

"What I wanted just came to the surface this week... But I've wanted it for a LONG time!"

"And that was?" He was going to make her say it.

"When I was a little girl in Catholic school, I came home one day, wearing my little uniform --you know the kind they ware, with the plaid skirt? Some men were working on our street. I sat and watched them for a long time. They were... black men. Working hard." Julius had just finished washing Debby's breasts now and moved to her pussy. She pushed back even more and spread her legs for his access. "This is a little embarrassing!"

"What showering with a black man? Having him wash you? Having your body so aroused for him? Feeling him being aroused by you?" He flexed his legs causing his shaft to ride up and down her ass crack.

Debby looked back over her shoulder into his eyes. "No, none of that! I like being naked with you... for you!" She turned her head back looking down at his black arms and hands on her slippery white skin. "It's admitting that those black men, sweating in their toil turned me on so. Admitting that to Todd was the hardest thing I've ever done."

Julius turned Debby toward him. "Debby, that's been going on for centuries! White ladies lusting for their darky slave studs. Hell, even telling your husband about your desires just over a 100 years ago could'a got the object of your desire whipped or worse. Hell, in some towns, it still could today! Course those doing the whipping and the hanging, didn't think twice 'bout abusing some little nigger girl."

"I know; I'm sorry! I hope you don't think..." Debby lost the words.

"... That you're trying to make up for all those injustices?"

"That thought never occurred to me... I couldn't possibly! I doubt anyone could. This doesn't need to be about that, does it?"

"Course not, sorry. I just wondered why me?" He pulled her chin up.

"I wanted you! I have since the first time I saw you, so I told Todd! I was just saying all that had been simmering for 16 years or so."

"Say what? How old were you 5? You can't be more than 21!"

"Thanks I think; I was maybe 10. I got really turned on, thinking they could see my panties, looking at their sweaty muscles." Debby looked down. "I pictured them doing nasty things to me."

"What kind of nasty things?" pulling her chin up again to look at him.

She shrugged, reaching for his massive cock. "Making me touch them; I had no idea what they looked like: penises." She lathered him as he had her. "Them touching me!" She opened her legs for his exploration.

"Like this?" His middle finger found her wet slit, moved in easily. She nodded her head 'yes.' His other hand slid down her back, his fingers splitting her butt crease open; stopping at her anus, circling, testing. "And this?" She whimpered, pressing her face on his chest. He slipped a second finger into her pussy, his thumb worked on her clit. "And this?" Again a nod. "You're a tight little girl." Debby thought he was speaking of her pussy. His finger suddenly slipped in her anus. "And nasty like this?"

Debby looked up at him, eyes full of lust. "We've never done that." She spread her legs further, letting her weight settle onto his hands and the fingers in her openings. "I'd need to talk to Todd before..."

"I can respect that... But you and I both know you want to!" Julius pulled his finger from her ass and went to his knees. He maneuvered one of Debby's legs over his shoulder. She leaned back against the wall and watched the handsome black face bury itself in her pussy, his hand supporting her ass, a finger resting on her anus. She clutched at his rock solid black shoulder with her little white hand. She pictured her little anal pucker and wondered, shuttering.

"I didn't really want anything to happen without Todd able to see!"

"I can respect that too!" He stood. She stood on her toes to kiss him.

"Take me to bed and fuck me!"

Todd tore his eyes from the unfinished painting and looked yet again at the closed bathroom door. Time for another daiquiri! Todd almost cut the cherry pie they had brought as a welcome gift. Todd chuckled, 'Cherry pie and my wife's little blond fur pie!'

Todd laid down on the weight bench. He gripped the weight bar. With his first effort at lifting it from its rests --when it didn't budge-- he looked at the stack of weights on each end. 220# "Shit! I could be killed without a spotter!" He sat up. Debby was at the door, leaning on the frame, knee up, leg swinging, just like before. She was drying her hair with a towel.

"You okay, Sweety? I didn't know the door was closed."

"I'm fine! You okay?"

"Great! How about hitting the daiquiris with the blinder, bring your glass, and come on in here... Let us entertain you!"

When Todd arrived in the bedroom, Debby was setting cross legged in the middle of the double bed between Julius' outstretched legs. He sat with pillows behind him against the steel headboard. A towel was wrapped around his groin. Their empty daiquiri glasses were on the dresser. Todd filled them, set the pitcher down, and handed them the drinks. Debby had one hand on Julius' Black leg, just above the knee.

"You're a fine man, Todd!" Julius said. Todd almost expected to hear the joke line that could follow, 'I don't care what Debby says about you!' But instead Julius, continued, "Pull up a chair... or piece of bed. Debby tells me this is the first time ya'll have done this. And how you went along for her; that this was your gift to her! Fulfilling her long time fantasy. That's cool man; most husbands wouldn't feel that secure. Here's to you!" He lifted his daiquiri glass in toast. Debby did the same. Todd felt himself blush. He didn't know what to say. Julius continued, "And here's to that road crew back in Kansas City so many years ago; may they fondly remember that little girl and her cotton panties and have at least an inkling of the profound impact they had on her life!" Todd joined the toast. Julius wasn't finished, "And here's to that little girl and the now beautiful, passionate, gutsy woman!" The men tilted their glasses to Debby; now she blushed and slapped Julius' leg playfully.

Glasses needed refilled. Todd got the pitcher. Once done, Debby added to the stream of toasts, "And to the love and courage of my husband for sharing his fantasies with me, giving me the strength to do the same... And my undying love for him!"

Not to be out done, Todd raised his glass, "And to my wife, for her love, and a most unforgettable day! And to Julius for... being... available... and oh, so capable to fulfill those fantasies!"

Debby continued, "And the day's not done! See Sweetheart, Julius has agreed that the rest of the evening can be My gift to you! To REALLY fulfill your fantasy of seeing me with another guy... doing anything you wanna see!" She downed the rest of her drink. "I think! If the daiquiris hold out! More! Give me more!" holding out her glass.

Julius held his hand next to his mouth and said to Todd in mock secrecy, "I think she wants to be really nasty, but thinks she needs your permission!" Debby slapped his leg for the disclosure! "So tell her, Todd, what do ya wanna see?"

Todd didn't know what to ASK for. "Geez! Anything I guess."

"Here's a suggestion," Julius volunteered, "How about I get a taste of that sweat little pussy! Would ya like that? To see me eat her?"

"Sure! She loves that!" Debby was already rolling her eyes excitedly. Julius was quick! He sat up, pushed one of his pillows, folded behind her butt, pulled her back to her shoulders on the bed and spun himself around to between her legs like a skilled wrestler executing a reversal. His black hands guided her slender white legs out wide. Todd could see her pussy was splaid wide and glistened with her moisture. Her butt was nicely elevated on the folded pillow. Instead of going straight to her pussy, Julius started nipping and tonguing her smooth white inner thighs. Her hands alternated from clutching his head, trying in vane to guide it to her pussy, to clasping his black hands with hers creating an interesting small white hand on large black hand on white inner thigh skin picture, to rubbing her own inner thighs, to actually spreading her vulva further with her fingers in an effort at enticing him to finally eat her. He would get close, she'd pitch her pelvis that direction and he'd quickly move past to the other side. She whimpered! Todd made a mental note: more teasing!

Debby throw her arms toward the corners of the headboard above her. She closed her eyes and pictured those velvet ropes from her fantasy restraining her helpless body, her but elevated on the very real pillow and this equally real black man preparing her for a ravishing fuck from his giant black horse cock!

Julius flected his tongue at her slit, her clit and when her whimpering approached a sob he finally locked his mouth over her entire opening. Her orgasm was instantaneous! She bucked and jerked and wailed! Julius covered her white abdomen with his black hand, holding her steadier, but not still, accentuating her already pronounced mons pubis. Her juice was spreading on his black checks, chin, her own pubis area and down the sides to the crack of her ass. Debby drifted as Julious licked and nibbled her slowly down.

Todd said, "Okay break! I wanna see her explore you orally!"

Debby swung up with the agility of a gymnast, grabbed Julius by the arm, and --with his obvious help-- flipped him up on the bed for what she was clearly looking forward to. He still retained the towel somehow, but his erection was VERY evident under it. She laid on the bed her legs hanging off the side opposite from Todd; she wanted him to have a good view. She ran her hand up the outlined shaft and snaked her fingers into the waist tuck of his towel. She didn't immediately remove his wrap, instead she looked up at Todd, gave him a wicked grin and said, "Are you ready for this?" He nodded. "Ummm!" she groaned. "I like unwrapping packages!" She nuzzled her face in the towel next to the obvious shaft. She was teasing all three of them! Todd wanted to yell, 'DO IT!' but didn't. Julius looked amused, patient. He know they had all night. The urgent fuck already taken care of up stairs. Debby put her face against the towel covered protruberance and looked back at Todd. She wanted to see his face, as she finally removed the towel.

She slowly did just that; the white towel peeled away leaving the turgid black member against her white check. She held eye contact with Todd as she rolled her face a little to plant a kiss on the vainy shaft. "You like that, don't you?" He asked.

"I love it!" she exclaimed as she pulled the head up to her lips to wipe the pearly drop from the slit with her tongue.

Debby sat back up and directed Julius into a little different angle, then jumped over one leg and spread them, kneeling between his large black trunks. She was adjusting their position for Todds view. Now she could face the black groin and look at Todd over Julius' hip. She laid down once again on her tummy, her little white hands and face literally full of black male organ. She focused on it. "Hi big fella! What's your name?" She flashed her blue eyes at Julius.

"Name? You wanna know what to call my cock?" She nodded her head affirmative with enthusiasm. He chuckled. "Well, so happens, he's been called 'King' and my nuts, 'Juls' as in the King's Jewels! But spelled like my name J-U-L with an S for plural."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.