Debby's Decision - Cover

Debby's Decision

Copyright© 2004 by VicSwriter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After a husband's persistence in sharing his fantasy of her being with another man, a wife finally musters the courage to admit her own long time secret, darkest fantasy. His fantasy modified with her revelation forces him to question his own true desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie  

Todd called and offered to bring pizza home for diner. Debby would make a salad.

Debby put on her favorite tie-dye tee-shirt with no bra and her ragged cut off jean shorts for Todd's arrival home. He gave her his ceremonial kiss, seemingly not even noticing her nipples poking at the tee-shirt. He was once again quiet while they ate. Debby tried to make small talk and he was barely responsive. Debby would like to have told him about seeing the new lighthouse caretaker while she sunned, but the way he was acting... She wondered if they were going to go through this every time they saw one another now that the 'secret' of her fantasy was out.

Todd knew it was obvious he had something on his mind and he didn't like the uneasy feeling it seemed to create. He wanted so much to tell her... To watch her reaction. He knew they had to talk. He decided to just plunge ahead; he took a silent deep breath, reached in his pocket and removed the piece of folded paper.

"Saw an article in a paper laying around the coffee room at work; I thought you may be interested in it." He handed Debby the Xerox copy. "He's an x-marine, retired drill sergeant, I think it said." He let Debby read a moment. She scanned a little, glanced at the picture and looked up, trying not to seem too interested. Todd asked, "Have you seen him?" He immediately regretted the potential double meaning.

Debby told the truth, getting them quickly past the possible accusatory interpretation of his question. "Only from a distance. Didn't even know his name." She looked back at the article. "'Julius H. Washington, ' says here. Yes, you're right, 'x-marine drill Sergeant and later Sergeant Major in charge of new recruit basic training at... '" She read on silently for the most part, "... 'divorced with two grown children'... 'enjoys weight lifting, cooking, and oil painting'... 'busy catching up on maintenance items understandably neglected during the beloved, late Captain Smitty's illness'..." Debby put the article back down. Her heart raced. Maybe it was unfortunate timing that there would be a new black lighthouse caretaker leaving less than 100 yards from their house at this point in their four year marriage. Her long time secret fantasy and its revelation to Todd really had nothing to do with Julius H. Washington. Would Todd believe her if she said so? Debby started on another piece of pizza, even though she had no desire for one.

It was hard for Todd to read Debby's reaction to the article. Was it only coincidence that she came up with this black male fantasy a week after this guy started working almost next door?

Todd finally broke the silence, "Said he's divorced; have ya seen any lady friends around?"

"No. Only seen him a few times. Painting the tower railing and stuff, and leaving in his car once; a black Camero, I think."

"At least he's apparently not gay!"

Debby got up. "Todd, could you put the pizza away when you're done?"

He watched as she headed for their bedroom. He wondered if he had made her mad. 'Did she think I was accusing her of *being with* HIM?' Was he? Had she been? NO! He wasn't ready to jump to that conclusion. What would he do? Would he even want to know? Would he want to watch? There went his cock again, twitching to life at the images in his head. He wondered what Debby WAS doing!

Todd put the left over pizza and salad in the frig. He turned to go find her and there she was in the kitchen door. She still had on her little ragged jean short-shorts and was bare footed. She'd changed her top though; her tee-shirt was gone and in its place she wore one of his short-sleeve white shirts. It wasn't buttoned at all, the front tails were simply tied at mid-waist. Her lightly tanned skin fairly glowed between the deep open "V" created by the shirt, and looked darker than it really was against the white of the fabric. It was transparent enough that the untaned triangles of breast flesh and her crimson nipples where clearly visible, even on the left where the pocket would have covered it if the shirt wasn't so large on her.

"Wow! I like your outfit! I'd forgotten how sexy those short-shorts were. And my shirt's never looked better."

"Glad you like!"

"He would too! You going over to get acquainted?" Todd smiled, trying to make sure it was received in the same light hearted way he thought he intended it.

"Well, nnnoooo! Hadn't even considered that. I intended to seduce my husband... Unless he'd rather I do something else..."

"What makes you think I need seduced?"

Debby walked demurely over and extended her hand. Todd took it and was lead into the bedroom. Debby turned and began unbuttoning Todd's shirt. "I just thought I'd reassure him that, whatever fantasies I have --or he has for that matter-- it's he and I, as in US-- that is important and lasting!" She undid his belt, the button on his slacks, and his zipper. "That you are all the man I ever really need..." She dropped to her knees in front of him, taking his slacks and underwear down as she went. "... and the only man I'll ever love!" With that she engulfed his not quiet flaccid penis completely.

In four years of marriage Debby had never gone after Todd's cock like that and he was a little taken back... but recovering quickly! He could count of both hands the times she'd initiated sex. She'd never been this aggressive. Todd wondered if she was fantasizing that the cock in her mouth was black. It didn't seem to matter to his cock! "Oh my God! Debby, what are you doing to me?!"

She pulled her nose out of his pubic hair. His cock was slimy wet with her saliva. Debby couldn't believe she'd actually had his cock in her throat! She was just so excited. He'd started almost soft and feeling it grow in her mouth was so... sensual! It just kind'a grew into her throat. She'd fought her gag reflex once and now looked at his glistening slick cock through teary eyes. "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"

"I can't believe it either!" Then she did it again! It hesitated at the back of her mouth; she jutted her jaw, pushed and swallowed. With an 'Ummph' her nose once again tickled in Todd's thick curls. "Oh God!" And again! "Uuugghh! Much more of that and I'll be coating your tonsils!"

"Ummmm!" Debby moaned in encouragement.

Todd didn't want it to end this fast. "Comm'er baby! Let me get you out'a those sexy rags!" He pulled her off of his cock.

She pouted and wiped saliva from her mouth. She pushed him back on the bed and said, "No! This is all for you. Let me strip!" And she did! As if there was music: slow, sensuous, sexy. She made the most of the two pieces of clothing she had on: teasing, flashing --she unzipped her shorts and pulled the open waist band up causing the crotch to dig into her wet pussy. She pinched and pulled on her hard nipples and pulled teasingly on her light pubic hair, acting like she threw some his way.

This was no longer the innocent Debby he'd had on that pedestal for so long... And he liked it! "Where's your panties, Baby?"

"Didn't wear any today! Made me feel sexier for you! My jean crotch has been digging into my pussy all day and I've been so wet! Do you like your little girl being a little nasty?" She finally dropped her jean short-shorts and kicked them toward Todd but missed.

"I'm loving it! Are you still my little girl?"

"You know I am! I just wan'na be your naughty little girl! I've had to be good for too long!"

"Tell Uncle Todd how you wan'na be naughty!" Todd expected Debby to start talking about black men.

Debby had a more immediate objective in mind. She did her best little girl imitation, "I wan'na suck Uncle Todd's wiener until it shoots juice in my mouth!"

Todd almost choked! "Does Uncle Todd get to suck Debby's little pussy?"

"Mmmaaaayyyybe! But not until I've swallowed your cum down in my tummy!" That Debby was actually saying that, was a dream come true for Todd! She grabbed a pillow and placed it at his feet. She dove for his cock, deep throating his 6+ inches again! She pulled off with a pop and said, "Just lean back and enjoy; I really wan'na do this!"

"Oh God, Baby, I probably won't last long."

"That's okay; just relax, watch, and let it happen!" With that she went to work. Todd still couldn't believe this! He'd never really watched her giving him head before. They'd 69'd and she'd leaned across his abdomen blocking his view a few times; with the later she'd never taken him all the way to the finish. Never had she set out to make him cum in her mouth... and told him to watch!

Actually, Todd suppressed them both; it took longer than he figured it would. Maybe it was watching... or the tension created by her effort on his shaft to get it into her throat every now and then. He wanted to eat her so bad he could taste it! It wasn't until he imagined Debby doing this to a largely hung man --okay, he'd make it a black man!-- that he once again felt his orgasm was imminent. It happened fast then. "Oh God, Baby, I'm CUUMMMMMING!!! That's it, suck him, Baby! Oh yah!"

He flopped back, panting as Debby nursed his deflating cock. She finally flopped beside him. "Emmmm! That was good!" she said, smacking her lips.

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"I've liked it since the first time! I'm just sorry it took so long to find out! And... I was scared to admit that I liked it at first! I'm not going to keep any secrets from now on!

"By-the-way: 'Suck HIM'?"

"Uh?"

"You said, 'suck him, Baby!... ' HIM who?"

"My cock I guess!"

"Todd, no secrets?"

"Okay... Some big cock from my fantasy!? Okay,... it was a black cock. No secrets; you've got me thinking about it now!"

"I guess I knew that. Todd, it's just a fantasy... I'd never..."

Todd put his finger to her lips. "Shhh!" He moved himself to the edge of the bed and pulled her hips that way too. "That can wait... Now it's your turn! Watch me, like I watched you!" Debby had always had her head back and eyes closed as he'd eaten her before, and more likely than not, the lights had been out.

He devoured her with as much enthusiasm as she had him. And Debby was more involved than ever before: watching, making faces of pleasure and torment, guiding his head and mouth with her hands, hunching at his face, pulling her knees almost to her chest and spreading them wide, feeding him her crotch! And she was wet! Wetter than he could ever remember, prior to being screwed. Amazingly, neither of them gave a thought to another man, hung or not, black or white; it was just Todd and Debby. More accurately, Todd's mouth and tongue and Debby's pussy and clit! Nothing else mattered to either of them. It was glorious! It was pussy worship born in love as much as her act had been homage to his cock for the same reason! And her orgasm matched the depth of feeling each had for the other!

Todd had covered Debby's anus with his thumb and was amazed at the pulsing signals of her climax in her muscles surrounding her anus and pussy. In four years of marriage he'd never felt it that way.

Todd had eased up on his clit sucking as she squealed in release, knowing from experience how her clit apparently got sensitive to the point of pain as she went over the top. But this time he couldn't resist giving it one last firm suck as Debby trembled in the aftermath of her cum. The result was instantaneous and equally amazing: the muscles under his thumb, around her anus, knotted and spasmed again! Debby sheirked and jerked with what appeared to be an after shock equal to the original orgasm! At first she pulled his face into her pussy so hard it scared Todd, then she pushed him away, dropping her hands to the bed, clutching the covers. Todd still supported her cute ass with one hand, his thumb still on her anus; it continued its involuntary contractions for nearly 10 seconds before fading away.

Todd sat back on his heels, watching in awe as her legs trembled. He expected Debby to kind'a unwind, lowering her legs and just coast for awhile. Instead Debby put her little feet on each side of his head, holding it has if they were hands. She raised her head and with lust filled eyes and a husky voice said, "Shit! That curled my toes. What was that last thing you did, you wicked man?"

"Your little button was standing so tall I couldn't resist giving it just one more good kiss!"

Debby raised Todd's head with her feet. At first he thought she was gunna guide it back to her pussy; instead she allowed his mouth to get only within a couple inches. "If that was a kiss, I don't know if I could handle a suck!" She just kept lifting and Todd was forced to his knees, then to stand stooped over her, her legs now extended almost straight up, her feet still clutching his head. She reached between her thighs and grabbed his cock. "Ummm! This is what I need now! It feels up to it!" Debby let her feet slide down to his shoulders as he leaned into her, following the pull on his now thoroughly recovered manhood.

Todd and Debby both watched as his cock slid straight into her sex in one smooth stroke. "Oh yesssss!" She hissed. Her pelvis rose off the bed, coming up to meet him as he leaned into her legs, her feet on his shoulders, almost folding her in half. Debby's taut body seemed to have the flexibility of a gymnast; her feet almost touching her own ears. "Oh God, Todd, fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep!"

Todd realized this position afforded the deepest possible penetration. As deep as he could anyway. "I'm giving ya all 6, baby! Maybe a little more!" They'd measured it once 6-1/4" in length and 5-1/4" in circumference. Nothing to be ashamed of, but Todd immediately wished he had more.

"Don't forget the 1/4 inch; slam it in me too! As hard and as fast as you want, baby!" Debby was flushed as he'd ever seen her. He'd often pictured her as a smoldering volcano of sexuality. He felt like he was now seeing at least a hint of her eruption potential. She was begging for all the cock he could give, hard and fast, and he wished he had more. Could she take 8"... maybe 9" and bigger around too? He'd like to give it to her, even if it was on another guy! The thought fueled his own passion as he slammed into her with such force he was sure it must hurt, if not from the genital penetration, then just their colliding pelvic bones and skin slapping against each other. She didn't seem to care and because of that, neither did he! On he went as Debby clutched at his hair pulling his face to her own, kissing him urgently, her legs seemingly tangled backwards between then. She kissed his ears as he pictured a big black man pouring all he had into Debby while she loved every inch of what he could give. That was all for Todd; his release felt like his entire being was pouring into her, suddenly white hot and all fluid.

The sensation was closely matched by Debby's own. She had been lost in a stream of images, the central theme of which was her as the receptacle --a vessel-- for the seed of manhood. As if her womb was a most special one selected for a ritual in which she received the white hot fluid of a darkly cloaked figure who was literally all cock! And she had tried to take all of him... all of Todd! She'd have swallowed his entire being through her sex in a weird reverse birth if she could have.

They both hung there, both trembling, both almost too scared to move, both feeling as if their groins had become liquid and melted together. Debby once again became aware of Todd --it had seemed for a time he was just a cock, one that she couldn't seem to get enough of into her. She became aware that her pussy was twitching and that she may well have experienced her first penil-vaginal orgasm. Is that what it was? She felt like she'd blacked out, couldn't recall. It didn't matter, it was sweet now!

Todd spoke first, "Talk about curling your toes! That was... incredible!"

"Ummm!" was all Debby said as Todd slowly peeled himself from her. It was as if she needed to unwind the body that had unnaturally folded up between them as her vessel was offered for penetration. As Todd pushed himself up and Debby let her legs fall to the floor they both watched the rush of fluid from her. She covered her vagina with a hand, immediately sorry they hadn't put a towel down. Cum dribbled down the side of the bedspread under her.

Todd was almost scared to ask, "Did ya make it?... Do ya want me to finish you with my mouth?"

"I might have... It was so intense I kind'a lost myself! And you're sweet, but I'm not sure I could handle any more of your clit sucking right now and a hot bath sounds so good!" She kept her hand clutched over her sex as she waddled into the bathroom. "I can't believe how much you came... for the second time in an hour, it's amazing!" she called back to him.

"You're the amazing one! Jeez!... Want some company in the tub?"

"Absolutely!"

Todd started the tub and added bubble bath as Debby finished on the toilet. Shortly they eased into the hot water and Todd pulled Debby back to him. Todd wanted to ask Debby so many things. He didn't know where to start. He finally decided to just start anywhere and not analyze each question even before it was asked. He'd take his lead from what Debby had said: she didn't want anymore secrets; he'd just have to trust.

He just let the question currently in his head flow out, "There at the end, when you almost... er, might have made it, were you having a fantasy? And before you answer, it's okay if it was about a black man."

As Debby took a breath he was sure that is exactly what she was going to say. "To be very truthful, I'm not sure! It was weird, like I was lost in it somehow, that it had taken over me. Like I didn't have a fantasy, it had me. I remember the feeling that I was one big vagina. A pussy being offered up to some kind'a penis god or something. It was you... and it wasn't. Like your whole being was just a cock the same as mine was a pussy. And I tried to get all of you in me! Could you tell!"

That you tried to swallow me? Yah!... Wow! I've never been a penis god before!"

Debby slapped playfully at his leg that encircled her. "Don't let it go to your head! What was your fantasy?"

"Hoooolllyyy SHIT! Debby!"

"WHAT?"

"Your fantasy! It's... it's like a dream I had last night! Not exactly the same... but similar enough to be really weird!

"In my dream, you were standing on this raised platform, in a silky white, see-through gown. The top of this platform was about eye level. I walked over and kissed your feet and ran my hands up your legs. I helped you kind'a set down, slide over to the edge, and bunch the gown around your waist. I proceeded kiss your pussy, lick around your folds, and to thoroughly eat you out.

"And here comes the weirdest part: Some dark cloaked figure approaches --he's huge!-- towering over us both, platform and all. I can't make out any details until he opens his cloak; that's when I realize this... creature is like all cock! Thing's obscenely big! I'm kind'a mesmerized by this... thing. He moves closer; it's bobbing up and down in front of him. I pull your butt further off the edge, and ducking under you, I lift your ass, offering your sweet pussy to him. You've pulled your legs up to your chest like you did just now when we made love! Isn't this just too weird?"

"It is freaky, they're so similar! Then what?"

"Well, it just gets weirder still: He starts fucking into you with his massive cock when suddenly another snakes out from under the first. It swings up and starts poking you in your butt hole."

"Two at once? One in my butt?"

"It was just a dream, but it gets weirder still: a couple more black colored cocks appear from the chest area and you start nursing on them! My dream ended as all these cocks began spewing creamy juice that you can't seem to get enough of."

"Damn! Todd! Is this tub too hot or is it just me? And what is that poking me in my crack back there?"

"Sorry, I just thought it was enough like yours, it was just too weird!"

"I'm sure it all means something, but to be honest, I'm too hot to try to interpret it right now!"

"You want to make love again?"

"I think its gunna be a little sore. Just cuddle me, tell me you love me,... and that my fantasy is okay; that you won't hate me for having it!... And of course mean ever word of what you say!"

"Debby, I couldn't deny you having fantasies. I've sure had mine. And if we wanted to leave them fantasies, I guess that would be the end of it."

"But?"

"I'm not sure either of us want to leave them fantasies... So I guess we need to talk."

"Well, I guess I disagree with you: it sounds like you're saying if we just wanted them to be fantasies, we wouldn't need to talk. I think we need to talk, regardless!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.