Debby's Decision - Cover

Debby's Decision

Copyright© 2004 by VicSwriter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After a husband's persistence in sharing his fantasy of her being with another man, a wife finally musters the courage to admit her own long time secret, darkest fantasy. His fantasy modified with her revelation forces him to question his own true desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cuckold   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie  

Debby was nervous. Todd was apprehensive. It was just last night that Debby, after years of Todd's hinting and prodding her about HIS fantasy, had shared her own with him. You see Todd had fantasized about Debby being with another man, no one in particular just a well hung man. He even thought he'd like to watch. He hadn't, however, considered the spin she would but on his fantasy; she wanted a black man!

In fact, it had been a secret fantasy of hers back to when she was just a girl; she could remember that day she walked home from Catholic grade school and sat on her stoop watching several muscular black men working on the street in front of her house. She thought at the time they were beautiful with their strong muscles glistening with sweat! She didn't know much about sex then, except it was dirty unless you were married... and maybe even then, and that babies were made that way. She wasn't sure why her panties had gotten so moist. Maybe it was because she new they could have seen up her plaid uniform skirt if they'd looked hard enough... and that it was nasty if they did... and even more nasty if she let them... and nastier still that she wanted them to do it! She wanted them to see her wet panties. Sixteen years later remembering still made her moist; it always did!

Debby's revelation last night had Todd tossing and turning most of the night. Every thought he had brought another question: Why did he ever think he wanted her to experience another cock? Was he serious? Was she serious? Could he handle it? Handle her being with a black man? Not that he was prejudice; he didn't think he was. But it was so... so taboo. He would be mortified if his friends even knew she had the desire. What if she liked it? Liked it so much, she dumped him? Why did he screw her so hard after she'd told him? Why did CUM so ferociously? Maybe it was just because they had been making love anyway... and he'd been close to cumming when she'd told him. But then, why did he get hard several times thinking about it? Why did he wake with a hard-on after having THAT dream. Good god! Could HE actually let HER do those things? Would SHE actually do those things?!... with a BLACK man!? Even if he could resolve all those questions, how do you talk to your wife about such things?

For her part, Debby had sleep soundly. Very soundly! Telling Todd had felt like such a weight had been lifted. A cleansing... almost like confession was supposed to feel. --She never told her priest that she "... masturbated while thinking of black men doing things..." to her, so she was never sure if her confessions were 'good' ones.-- Their love making after she told him took on such an intensity that Debby was sure he was turned on by her 'addition' to his fantasy. But now, this morning, Todd wasn't even talking to her! He acted almost... distant. As he stared into his coffee, not even touching the toast she'd fixed him, Debby wondered if it was such a good idea after all, telling him her desire, her fantasy.

"Todd?"

"What, baby?"

"It was just a fantasy. I still love you!"

"What?... oh! I wasn't even thinking about that!... Just have lots on my mind... Other things."

"Todd... What other things?"... silence. "I know you were thinking about IT! Don't be mad at me! Don't hate me! It was just a fantasy."... silence. "It's not like I'm gun'na run off with the lighthouse caretaker or something!"

"The thought never entered my mind! I still love you too, baby! I was just so... surprised! I guess I didn't know what to say... about... IT. You know?... how I felt."

"Well, until this morning I felt great having told you. You've brought me a long way... There was a time I couldn't have imagined telling anyone my fantasy,... and the other things you've taught me: I never dreamed I'd actually ever do oral sex; not to mention, enjoy doing it! You are a good teacher. Is it terrible your good little girl has some nasty thoughts? A fantasy of my own? You've sure told me yours a lot, I thought you'd be glad mine was kind'a in line with your own... sort of."

"I know! I guess I was questioning myself more than you. You know, what I really want!"

"What ever it is, I hope it includes me!" Todd got up and pulled Debby into his arms. She continued, "Because I can't picture me without you!" She fought back a sob, emotions were on such a tight edge.

Todd felt it too. "That much I'm sure off! I want you as long as you can stand me!" They both hung on as if dancing to silent music. "I'm glad you told me, honest! I just want you to be happy and well satisfied!"

"I love you, Todd! As far as I'm concerned, fantasies can stay fantasies. I just don't want to deny having them any more. Just don't ever feel threatened by any I have. Okay?"

"Okay, baby. I love you too!... Shit! I'm gun'na be late!" They kissed and he was out the door.

Debby wondered what their next love making would be like. Would he bring up the subject? Would he once again talk about her being with some big cocked guy? Men put such an emphasis on size. Their penis, a woman's tits... well, Todd's never complained about her little ones. Of course he had opportunity to play with quite a few bigger than hers before they were married. On the other hand, she'd never played with any cock besides Todd's. Were black men bigger, as they say? It didn't seem to phase him when she mentioned the lighthouse caretaker. Surely, if he didn't at least know of him, it would have confused him in that context.

Debby set about her house chores, thinking about Todd and his fantasy and her fantasy and their love making and his demeanor this morning and his reaction to their discussion. Every now and then, she'd look out a side window, toward the light house. She'd seen him several times during the week, painting and doing other chores to the historic sentinel, not 100 yards from her own cape cod home. What she'd seen caused her pulse to elevate, even from this distance: broad shoulders, narrow hips, powerful thighs, very black skin contrasting with his white shorts and the white of the lighthouse itself. She kept the binoculars handy in case she saw him today.

Todd took a swing past the lighthouse instead of turning directly toward the bridge that connected the island to the mainland. He drove slowly hoping to get a glimpse of the new caretaker. Was he what brought all this on with Debby? Was she seeing him? 'Come on man!' he told himself. 'Don't jump to any conclusions!' He'd only been on the job a week, based on the article he'd seen in the paper. The head shot photo showed a good looking black man, neck like a linebacker. Had Debby seen the article? What did it say about his back ground? Todd checked at work to see if the paper was still around; it wasn't. He went to the library during lunch to look it up.

Debby finished her house chores by 10. As was her habit, she'd stayed in her house coat, while she did the cleaning. Several times she caught herself, just standing at a window, looking at the lighthouse, her mind lost in some fantasy. In one, she answered the doorbell and there he was, asking to barrow some coffee. She showed him in, shyly pulling her robe closed only to have it 'accidentally' open again seconds later, showing her hard nipples on her nightshirt. He'd be wearing those white shorts; they'd be tighter than she could tell from 100 yards away. A large knotted coil of man flesh would be evident at his crotch. He'd smile a little as he realized she was looking at it, licking her lips. She'd turn red. In the kitchen, she imagined the view he'd get as she reached for a can of coffee on an upper shelf, straining on her tiptoes, the muscles in her legs tight, her short robe riding half way up her firm white ass. Maybe, he'd step up behind her, reaching over her with his strong black arms, almost pinning her to the counter as his virile groin pressed into her lower back... Debby shook her head; she'd never get anything done if she allowed that kind'a thing to go on in her head all day. She felt the moisture seep from her lips, spreading a wet spot in her panties.

Later in the shower, her fantasy caught her in the rain, locked out of the house. Only one place to go for help. He'd open the door to his quarters at the base of the tower and smile at her dilemma. Her wet tee would be almost invisible. She'd wear no bra; didn't really need one, and Todd was always encouraging her to go without. Lately she'd been humoring him around the house but never out in public; maybe she'd change that today.

Maybe she'd take a walk on the beach below the rocks and the lighthouse. Maybe it would rain. He'd welcome her in and bring a big soft terry towel to dry her dripping, shivering body. He'd wrap it around her, hesitating a moment to take in her raised nipples and small patch of light pubic hair showing through her wet shorts before closing the towel across her front. She would continue to shiver.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.