Maggie - Cover

Maggie

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

"So," I said to Leslie, is that the extent of your history?"

"Oh, no, James, that's how I got involved in sharing a woman with a man. I also told you about my divorce and a fling, a week actually I spent with Thad, my black lover with a huge dick. What's left is how I found my first woman. Not my first woman, mind you, but the first one I found on my own.

"Go on tell it all, baby," Maggie said and then kissed her.

Just to stay with the boys as it were, I kissed them both and lay back with my head on a pillow, hands covering my rising member and waited for Leslie to begin anew.

"Almost a year went by, I know because Anna and I celebrated our first month's anniversary a year after I got my divorce."

"Anna. Ummm, she was not only beautiful, but also highly intelligent and kind. In a nutshell she was everything one would want in a lover and companion. But I should start at the start, right?"

"I'd been drinking tequila shots and had also had a couple joints of Jane. For most of the night I'd been casting what I thought were furtive glances at this lithe, but big breasted redhead. Obviously my better judgment was out the window, for I was convinced that I not only wanted her, but couldn't live without her and finally got up the courage after knocking down one more shot of Tequila and headed toward her.

"Only I tripped and fell face first into this other woman's lap. That's how I literally stumbled onto Anna. I knocked her drink over and virtually covered her from head to toe with a vodka tonic. As I regained my feet I was apologizing profusely and grabbed several napkins from the table and began to wipe at the mess I'd made of her dress. Several seconds elapsed before it occurred to me that I was groping the hell out of this woman and she wasn't protesting at all, but smiling at my clumsy efforts. Anna was a light-haired brunette, very attractive with nice everything's, if you know what I mean?"

I never noticed that my hands were gliding over her breasts before either of us said a word.

"It's perfectly all right," she said catching my errant hands in hers. "Let's take a trip to the powder room and we can help one another dry off in private."

"Even in my current condition, I knew what she meant and followed her, trying not to fall along the way.

There was a woman in the ladies room applying the last finishes to her makeup. I hadn't realized that my dress was soaking wet too. So I registered some surprise when Anna took a handful of paper towers from the dispenser and dabbed at my bodice; careful to avoid my nipples, but managing to knead the upper portions of both my breasts. The woman having completed fixing her face left us; as the door closed, Anna leaned forward and kissed me.

I remember burping during the kiss and breaking into hysterical laughter as Anna stood there waiting for me to calm down. When I managed that, she asked, "Have you been with a woman before?"

"Of course," I chirped, happy as a bird in flight. "See how easily I picked you up?"

That line made Anna laugh. I found I loved the sound of it, and I never tired of its delightful peal, so happy, so fresh.

"Will you help me with this?" she said and began to remove her dress. "I really need to put it under the water and scrub the alcohol from it."

"Can I... will you... kiss me again?" I asked, the alcohol having dimmed my sense of propriety in this instance.

"Yes, let's do it again," she said. Our mouths met in such sweet splendor that I almost climaxed. For by that time I was lazily squeezing her breasts and sighing blissfully, for her hand was between my legs lightly fingering me through my panties.

"I have a hot tub at home." I suggested. "We could relax in it while your dress dries."

"That's a good idea," Anna said. "Let me make my apologies to my companion by the bar and we'll do that. Do you live nearby?"

"Couple miles, maybe seven or eight," I mumbled for I was thinking about... all I was capable of thinking about was having this woman spread open before me. I never gave a thought to her companion at the bar, nor if they were male or female; and I had completely forgotten the gorgeous redhead for whom I had started out at the beginning of my fated journey into Anna's sweet arms.

Anna said, "We'll take my car and leave yours here. We can pick it up later, or maybe tomorrow."

When we arrived at my place, and yes, I got the house in the divorce. Anna stripped unselfconsciously and set about drying her dress, walking here and there in the nude before finally joining me at the hot tub. Together we lifted the cover on the hot tub and pushed it back, letting a cloud of steam out into the air. I walked over to the control panel and flipped the switches for the lights and the jets. The water lit up with white light and began roiling and bubbling.

"I'd offer you a drink, but I guess we don't need further stimulation." I said.

"We don't need the drink, but we do need further stimulation, darling," Anna whispered in my ear. That signaled another kiss; a prolonged kiss of exploration; of lingering tongues; of sampling saliva; roaming hands and fingers.

We were sitting at the edge of the tub when it ended and I glanced down and saw my juices running down my legs and gasped.

"You are a hot little number, aren't you?" Anna said hoarsely, then took my right nipple into her mouth and bit down on it.

I came.

Shuddering violently, I came and accidentally slipped into the hot tub. Anna quickly followed me in, grabbed me by the ass and gave it some loving caresses; whispering in my ear. "I don't know about you, Leslie, but I love to be massaged."

I tried to kiss her but she darted away, needing to talk.

Anna drew in her breath. "Especially my ass cheeks and my feet. It's such a sensuous feeling." With that, Anna leaned forward and ran her hands up my inner thighs until her

fingers brushed my pubic hair but didn't quite touch my pussy. She let go and drifted a foot away before returning and straddling my legs, offering me her lips.

We kissed. God, it lasted forever.

Through my sexual delirium I felt her kneading the cheeks of my ass, twisting and pinching. It only served to make me hotter than I already was, and that was hot.

Occasionally, Anna's hands, or fingers actually, strayed into my crack, tickling my rectum and each time she did, I shuddered on the brink of another orgasm.

Suddenly, Anna was lifting me, pushing me up and onto the edge of the hot tub. I was amazed as

I rose up out of the water, dripping it down upon her face as I plunked down on the edge of the tub. The air made my skin break out in goose flesh.

I saw her staring at my pussy. My pubic hair was wet from the tub and darker than usual. My lips were swollen, my horny clit already protruding. I was beside myself with lust. I was about to bury my own fingers inside it when Anna hurriedly buried her face between my thighs.

I felt a wet, warm tongue slide into me. Of course I've been eaten out before, but I'd never felt anything quite like this. Anna stabbed inside, caressing my interior while I busied myself rubbing my clit back and forth until she wrested it from me, took my clittie between her lips and went mad sucking and slurping on it.

Of course I came again -- much harder this time. It was if an explosion had gone off inside me. Waves of pleasure spread through my body, rising and falling but getting bigger each time until I was mashing myself against her and the most intense orgasm of my life was exploding out of me, causing me to scream into quiet night.

The neighbors' lights went on and I passed out.

When I revived, we both slipped back into the tub. I noticed her nipples were standing out as were mine. I longed to put my mouth upon them and suck them until she screamed. So I did. But, she didn't scream -- only moaned continuously until I slid my hand up her leg until my knuckles felt the kinky snarl of her pubic hair. A second or two later, the back of my hand reached the lips of her pussy. God, they were so soft and we both moaned as they opened for me.

"Christ I wanted to scream," Anna said later. "But your screams had the neighbors looking out their window to see what the commotion was. I put a robe on and told them I'd given you a surprise birthday present and you screamed and ran into the house to open it up. By the way, I stayed out of sight while I talked with them. An older couple. He had a German accent. Know who I mean?"

I nodded thanking my lucky stars the Guttmann's were hard of hearing and kept to themselves. Then I kissed her again, reveling in the softness of her lips and the sweetness of her mouth as I delved into it, exploring, truly content for the first time in ages.

But kissing wasn't enough and I turned my hand around so that my fingers were now sliding between the lips of her slit. I stroked Anna lightly up and down in a way that I knew would feel good. We continued our kiss for several minutes more.

I'd never been so sexually excited in my entire life. Our lips parted as my middle finger penetrated her, sliding between her velvet lips. Her muscles welcomed the intrusion, clenching my digit. Her breathing became quicker.

Anna's tongue reached out and licked her lips.

"Your pussy feels sooo nice on my hand," I purred. Then I was sliding it in and out ever so slowly, using my thumb to massage just under her clit. Anna's hips rose up to meet me as she groaned.

I pulled her to me, floating her easily upward beneath the water until she was sitting on my lap. Her naked buttocks pressed against my thigh and I began to finger-fuck her with more speed.

"Ohhh." Anna whimpered in a high-pitched voice.

I put my lips to the side of her neck and started licking her flesh, tasting the salty tang of her sweat. I licked downward, lapping at her shoulder using light loving sucks. I dropped a hand to her breast, cupped the firm, tender flesh and squeezing lightly. I tweaked her nipple and she pushed her breast into my hand. Her hips were now meeting each of my finger thrusts halfway. Even under the water I could feel that she was well lubricated.

Using the hand that cupped her breast, I pulled backwards, bending her a little and forced her breasts out of the water. I gazed at her nipples. They, like her breasts, were small, pear sized, but they were erect and heaving and the most appetizing things I'd seen in ages. I lowered my mouth and took the closest one between my lips slurping at it like a baby. Sucking and teasing, swirling my tongue around the perimeter.

Then I kissed her once more and it was tongues raking over teeth, pure unadulterated mouth fucking. Her mound was humping my hand signaling me that I had better do something about providing her with an orgasm. With enormous regret, I broke off the kiss, took her legs in hand and placed them on my shoulders, then stared at a pussy that was spread and waiting for my eager lips to assault.

I felt myself panting as I soaked in the view. Anna looked up at me.

"C'mon." She told me. "You want to do it, so do it!"

I moaned, and let my face drop down into her wet bush.

"Her odor was almost non-existent thanks to the hot tub's jets. I should say in retrospect, that when I first went down on Maggie, here, I was stunned by the sharpness of her smell and the tartness of her taste. But Anna was nothing more than a slick softness tinged by the faint taste of chlorine from the water. Her lips were slippery as I slid my tongue into her; her clit hard and unyielding, but there was no taste except that from the tub's water. I drove my tongue inside, slurping and sucking at her, feeling her legs clench around my back.

"Leslie!" She cried in ecstasy. "Ohhhh God! Ohhhhhh! Ooooooh!"

I did everything to her that I could think of. I licked; I slurped, and plunged my tongue in and out. I sucked her lips between my teeth. I even dove down and ran my pointed tongue between the cheeks of her ass to her anus, licking it.

Anna's hips bucked into my face. Her clit swelled up until it was nearly the size of her nipples. Her hands reached down and began feeling my tits, which were larger than hers, and when she pinched my nipples I found it excruciatingly painful and begged her to stop.

I went after her clit in a frenzy -- stabbing at it with my tongue until she begged me to do more. I took it between my lips and started sucking on it. Anna went wild, slamming her hips and pelvis into my face. She whimpered then moaned loudly as I continued the assault on her little raised nubbin. All the while I was jamming two fingers into her frothy cunt.

Anna came hard and I waited for her to calm down before renewing my fingering. When she finally relaxed, I slid my wet body on top of her. I remember my nipples gliding over her silky thighs, rubbing against her smooth stomach and across her tits. I rubbed my breasts against hers and lowered my face to her mouth. She kissed back, sucking on my tongue and lips, our mouths one great swirling tongue.

Our legs twisted around until our pussies were mashing together. I rubbed my steamy twat against her, feeling her heat, the pressure of our sticky contact sending waves of pleasure into my belly. Our kiss became frantic, breaking only so she could attach her lips to my neck.

Her hand trailed off the side of my hip, reaching between us. I felt her probing through my thick snarl of hair and finally encountering my pussy. Anna's fingers entered me and felt absolutely heavenly. But I wanted more.

"Oh Anna," I said, planting kisses on her face, her cheeks, her eyes. "Please eat me again. I NEEEEEED to come one more time."

"No," Anna said gently. I have to get home. Give me your number and I'll call you tomorrow."

There was someone else! "Anna, who is it that you're going home to?" I asked as I began crying.

"My husband, Allan. We've been married eight years. He doesn't know I like women... like you." She reached out and wiped a tear from my cheek. Embarrassed, I turned and went into the house.

Less than ten minutes later we were inside by the fire getting dressed and looking sheepishly at each other. My eyes turned to Anna's breasts because they were still exposed in the faint light from the fire.

"Go on," she said and opened her arms to me. My mouth clamped fiercely down upon her right breast and I suckled her like a starving baby would its mother.

Anna moaned and said, "Might as well get these clothes off again."

We raced to see who would finish first,

laughing giddily all the while.

Anna finished first and seized my breast and drew my engorged nipple between her teeth and bit down on it.

I groaned at the sheer pleasure it sent through my body. I held the other breast out to her, but Anna had other thoughts, kissing and licking her way south to my still moistened bush. Gently parting my folds she sent her tongue wafting inside as I slowly sank to the floor with

her following me down.

"Do me too," Anna husked, then circled my clit with her tongue while I frantically twisted until I was positioned between her luscious thighs.

"Lick me!" She moaned.

"Suck me!" She begged.

Of course I obliged her as she did me. Both of us had knees up, thighs spread and mouths busy as the busiest of bumblebees drawing nectar from a flower.

I was sucking her, my mouth covering her cunt and swallowing what seemed to be quarts of her nectar/juices. All the while she repaid me in kind, with both of us moaning delightedly at

each sensation pummeling our respective bodies.

I came so hard I was forced to roll away from her succulent mouth and tongue.

"Where are you?" She bleated, suddenly a lost sheep.

"I need it now. Suck me off, Leslie!"

Still in the throes of my own climax, but feeling great compassion for Anna, I reached over to her and plunged my middle finger into her cunt.

She grunted.

I added two more fingers and leaned in to give her a good lick as well.

Anna moaned and said, "This is sooo good, so wonderful."

I told her I adored her. I told her I loved her.

She didn't reply in kind, merely grunted and cried, "Here it comes... Ohhhh shit! OH shit! I'm coming!"

I was stunned to see Anna dress quickly after that. I was sober by this point thought quickly, 'had she ever said she loved me or anything close to it?'

I was fully dressed myself before I had my answer. No she had not.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.