Maggie - Cover

Maggie

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 13: Leslie's story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Leslie's story - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

As the three of us lay on the bed recuperating, I asked Leslie to tell me her story.

"What do you mean my story?" She asked.

"I meant how you came to be bi-sexual."

"Hmmm," she said as if pondering what to tell and what to leave out. Eventually she came to a decision and said, "Okay, I guess I'll tell you everything. Even Maggie hasn't heard some of the sordid details.

"Oh goody," Maggie chimed in.

"First off, I was married at eighteen to a handsome guy named Jed. Don't make fun of his name, he was a southerner and came by the name honestly, being named after his great-great-great grandfather."

I looked at Maggie and through eye contact, agreed not to interrupt the telling of Leslie's story.

Six months into the marriage... oh, Jed was twenty-two... we were still experimenting with sexual positions and the like. We both enjoyed sex. I found it even more wonderful than I had imagined and was open to all of his suggestions. So it should come as no surprise that the day Jed proposed we add another women to the equation, I didn't fight it. Actually, like all the other things sexual, I welcomed it. I even convinced myself that I would be the ultimate modern women after having tried bi-sexuality.

"Let's see... the first one was Una, a woman we met at a club in the city. She was a thirty something Financial District secretary by day and a bi-swinger at night. We lured her and two of her girlfriends home with us that Friday with the promise of a hot tub and some grass; and around three AM her two friends drove home without her.

The wine and the hot tub, not to mention what we'd had to drink at the club had us mellow and hazy and comfortable with one another, but not quite ready for an orgy. No, the fact is we fell asleep nude on our king-sized bed.

I woke around six. I always wake up at that hour; anyway, Jed was fucking Una full out. And she was giving as good as she got." Leslie's eyes closed as she summoned back the memory. "I lay on my side and watched as I rubbed my eyes. Her long legs wrapped around his waist; her nails digging into his back as he pummeled her with his six inch dick. It was kind of like looking at a 3 - dimensional movie, albeit a porno movie. And I had to reach out and touch them to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

First I touched Jed's ass which was pumping into Una like crazy. But since he did actually sleep with me that wasn't all that satisfactory in convincing me this was real and so I reached over and stroked Una's curly brown hair and she smiled and cupped my breast. Jed came and her body stiffened, shook several times and then she lay still as Jed rolled off her leaving a trail of his semen on her bush and inner thigh. But Una's hand remained on my breast, growing more active. I mean she began to toy with my nipples and I found that I liked it. It felt good, not at all like the way Jed played with them, but gentler, bringing pleasure to them for the very first time.

Jed went back to sleep and after a time Una was lightly snoring and I got up and made coffee and had some breakfast. They were still asleep when I'd finished so I went back to bed. An hour or so later I awoke to find Jed licking my pussy. Una watched as he got me off and I was ready to drift back to a warm cozy sleep when to my surprise, Una took Jed's place between my legs. Soon thereafter, the three of us were entangled. If I remember right, Una was on top of Jed and I was straddling his head. Una and I were face to face, playing with each other's breasts as Jed lay fairly still allowing Una to grind her pussy into his dick.

Then she stopped moving and whispered to me, "He's about to come. It's your turn" and she rolled off and over to the edge of the bed. I spun around and inhaled Jed's slippery cock into my pussy and, with only a few seconds to spare, felt him spurting inside me as I mashed my hips around and around on him.

Una was a regular weekend visitor for two months, but she eventually grew a little bored with the sameness of it all, after the newness wore off. So, one weekend she had some excuse why she couldn't come, and after that her visits were less frequent until, after another month had gone by, she stopped completely.

But Jed was a resourceful guy and soon had another girl whose name I no longer remember. We just moved from one to the next. A college senior, two years older than me named Millie was one I recall. Her favorite thing was to dance her mouth on my pussy as her fingers diddled her own clit and Jed filled her with his cock from the rear. When she climaxed she would suck my clit between her pursed lips and hold me there, transmitting a long, drawn-out moan into my body that pulled me over the edge to join her.

Then there was Rose, a petite Chinese-American waitress who served us at a coffee shop on Eighth Avenue and who we later served in our bed at home. She had pensively mysterious eyes, shiny black hair and small, dark nipples that seemed perpetually hard. Her wispy black pubic hair framed brown labia that blossomed open to expose a marvelous pink interior and an equally hard clitoris. Rose was the most oral person I had ever known, both in giving and receiving, and could string together a half dozen stupendous orgasms over an evening, complete with writhing body and vocal shrieks that we were convinced would result in the police knocking on our door. Jed always seemed to relish working his cock into her pussy as a finale. Afterwards he would tell me how snug it was, how he would bump up against her high end and still not be completely inside her, and how tight it would grip him when she climaxed in a thrashing frenzy.

Some relationships spanned months, and others were one-night stands. The one that stands out above all the others was perhaps the shortest, though in some ways the longest, was with Gretchen, our next-door neighbor for more than a year. She and her husband, Earl, had rented the adjacent house not long after Jed and I had bought ours out on Long Island. Gretchen and Earl had a noisy, combative relationship, arguing about money and Earl's lazy nature and, as Gretchen confided to me one afternoon over a pitcher of wine coolers on my deck, his frequent womanizing.

Eventually Gretchen decided that she'd had enough. She showed up at our door one Tuesday evening with shining eyes and a determined jaw. "I'm leaving him," she announced, "tonight, before he gets home. Asshole said he'd be home when the bars close. I packed my things and called my sister in Passaic to tell her I'm coming." Jed and I just stood there and listened to her. "But there's one thing I've always wanted to do, living next to you two all this time and watching you and all those other women." Jed and I glanced at each other. Gretchen walked right up to him, put her hands on his chest, and kissed him.

I suppose it was supposed to be one of those goodbye fucks for the three of us and a goodbye fuckoff for Earl, in absentia. It may have been her first time with a woman, but Gretchen acted as though she'd been doing threesomes all her life. She wanted to try it all. By the time she left our house shortly before midnight, she'd sucked off Jed, brought me to a screaming orgasm with her mouth and fingers, been on the receiving end of the very same thing from both Jed and me, had been fucked to two more orgasms by Jed in three different positions, and had persuaded Jed to finish them both off in her virgin ass. She lay on her stomach on the bed as he took her, her chin quivering nervously, gripping my hands in her two tight fists. Her last orgasm found her with a sweaty brow and wet palms and a profoundly surprised expression on her face, and it left her limp and weak-legged when we walked her to the door.

"I'm gonna have to find a cheap motel up the highway for tonight," she said, kissing us goodbye. "I'm in no condition to drive all the way through."

"Jed, ever the southern gentleman, insisted on driving her to Passaic, roughly a hundred miles away. I let him. He was gone four days and returned with no excuse."

"We didn't break up right away, but that was it for me. Eight months later I flew to Reno and got my divorce. I didn't ask Jed for anything except my freedom. I haven't seen or heard from him since and haven't the foggiest idea where he is or what he's doing; or if he's still among the living."

"Of course I met a guy in Reno. Thaddeus Bentley, Thad for short. A big black stud who had an enormous cock on him. I hadn't had sex with another man since I'd gotten together with Jed. I liked the idea of doing it with Thad and did.

"Wow!"

"I remember telling him to, 'go lie down.' And he scooted up to the headboard, flipped over on his back and leaned against the overstuffed pillows, legs sprawled out, his lovely gracefully, curved cock... did I tell you it was perhaps ten inches in length and so thick I couldn't get my hand around it? It was a long black shaft with this pink rimmed, mushroom head... oh, God, it was so lovely."

Leslie paused in the telling to recall a particular moment, I thought that she was back there sucking on that black dick once again and let her enjoy the moment.

She wasn't gone long though and soon returned to her story.

"Where was I? Oh, yes, I was describing his cock. Now James, yours is lovely and quite big thank you. But Thad's was monstrous. I know, I know, all the stories about black men and their gigantic penises, and I have to say that's mostly a myth; that theirs are no bigger or no smaller than the typical white male, both from what I've seen and found comparing notes with other women."

"Anyway, as I played with it, it continued to expand. Craning my neck back so that I could see his face. He was a very handsome man, by the way. I bent his cock to me and began to lick it from the base to the very tip. Now as you know, I love sucking cock. I also love to watch the guy's face while I'm doing it. Watch his pupils dilate as he gets more and more excited; watch him watching me. Christ I'm close to coming, just thinking about Big Bad Thad.

"Shall I nibble on you while you talk?" Maggie asked.

"Thank you, no. I have to do this on my own without any assistance. I hope you understand. Although I may squeeze James's cock every once in a while for reassurance, understand?'

We assured her we did and she resumed her story.

"I took Thad's tip between my lips, making him jump as I worked around the rim. As soon as he gasped with pleasure I gobbled him up, taking him as deep as possible without gagging or choking. As I stared into his eyes, I circled the base of his cock with thumb and forefinger; made sure I had a firm grip and jerked him off. He was soaked with my spit and his precum and he was glistening in the darkened room with the only light seeming to be drawn to his twitching, throbbing black shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.