Maggie
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Maggie was still sleeping when Leslie came home around four. Of course I told her what had happened and she gave me a look that was filled with remorse.

"She's really had it tough, you know?"

I nodded, and asked it she wanted a drink.

"Sure, anything as long as it's potent," and she flounced down on the couch.

"What a day," Leslie said, "what a day. Boy if it weren't for last night and all that love making, I think I might have smacked my boss in the face and quit."

So I asked a few questions about her job and learned next to nothing, but all the same it seemed to help Leslie some. Of course, the drink helped as well and I soon had another placed beside her. When it was half finished, I asked Leslie to tell me how she met Maggie.

She burst out laughing. "What? You want the big story? You want the whole sordid tale?"

"Come on, Leslie, you know I didn't mean it that way. I want to know about the both of you and I thought..."

Leslie finished her drink and held it out for another. I got up and made her one, then sat down next to her.

"Okay, now give," I said hoping to prompt her into revealing the details.

Leslie looked directly into my eyes. "Okay, but I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully."

"All right," I replied.

"See," she said and her words took on a gentle slur from the booze she'd consumed. "You should know all this already, 'cause you was... oops, I'm slurring my words, I mean, you were there."

"What?"

"Thas' right. It was the other night and you was there," she said, pointing her drink at me."

"Oh, Maggie must've known I wanted her. But she never gave me the opportunity until then. I mean, she told me to play along and to strip for you and she knew I was gay and all. She also knew that I mixed a guy in here and there; so she had me play along. I admit, I did get extra horny thinking about you. Of course, there was also the possibility... a good one too, come to think of it, that I'd get her too."

"You did. We did and now we're three together," I said, "and as surprised as I am to hear myself say this, I want you to know that I am very attracted to you as well as Maggie."

"Oh, you're so sweet," she said and kissed me.

Maggie sauntered into the room just as I was digging Leslie's breast out of its C-cup.

"Well, hello sailor!" she said saucily.

"Hi there," I shot back, "care to join us?"

"Hi Maggie," Leslie said, "Feelin' all right?"

"I'm fine lover. How's Jim Dandy, here doing?"

"He seems up to snuff," she said and groped my dick, giving it a little squeeze. "Oh, yeah, he's definitely up."

We all laughed and Maggie joined us on the couch.

After we had all kissed one another a few times, even managing a three-way French kiss, I dimmed the lights and examined both women as if for the first time. They were both so beautiful. Both had a glow; a glow of happiness that warmed my heart.

"What are you staring at?" Leslie asked with an impish grin.

"You two... are... the both of you are so beautiful," I said, and meant every word.

I kissed Leslie again as Maggie moved behind me and wrapped her arms around me. Then she was lifting my shirt off. I unbuttoned Leslie's slacks and started working them off her hips. Maggie had moved to my pants, yanking them and my shorts off in one fell swoop. Soon Leslie and I were naked and Maggie was still dressed. Leslie gave me this smirky look and we pounced on Maggie, tickling her as we removed every stitch of clothing from her body.

Both women took turns in kissing me before turning to one another. Their kiss lasted a while and before it was finished I was as ready as I ever would be.

"Let's take care of our guy," Leslie said, winking at Maggie.

Maggie enthusiastically replied, "Yeah, let's!"

The girls wrestled me into the bedroom. I didn't put up much of a struggle. I helped throw myself on the bed and they quickly fell on top of me, their mouths all over me, licking and kissing. Then with Maggie nipping at my chest, Leslie took me in her mouth and lasciviously sucked on the crown of my dick.

"Mmmm, good!" She chirped, casting her doe like eyes at me.

A second later, Maggie had joined her and they began to blow me as a duo. Of course, every few seconds they left off me to swap spits with each other, or spent precious seconds away from my dick with their tongues entwined before returning to my saliva covered shaft.

This tantalizing blowjob went on and on and on, until after some twenty minutes of hovering at or near the edge of coming, Leslie popped my boiling prick from her mouth and whoop, "Here he comes!"

I came, shooting long ropey lines, some of which landed on me and some on each of their faces.

Although panting from the ordeal of coming, I had plenty of strength left for them and promptly rolled Maggie onto her back and began kissing her face, neck and chest.

Not one to sit around idly, Leslie straddled Maggie's face as soon as I left an opening and heard her cry out, "Yes! Yes!" as Maggie began eating her. Inspired by Maggie's action, I moved lower on her body and buried my face in Maggie's cunt, sucking voraciously on her until I heard her gasping with pleasure.

I felt myself reviving and continued licking and sucking on Maggie as she did the same with Leslie. I should mention that by this time I was laying between Maggie's thighs looking up, when possible, at Leslie squatting over Maggie's face.

I saw Maggie use a finger on Leslie and the reaction that brought on and did the same to Maggie.

The resulting groan was earth-shattering as Maggie came big-time and left off eating Leslie.

Moving swiftly to Leslie, I hefted her body as she giggled inanely. I found her right tit in front of me and nipped at it as her giggling increased in volume. My right hand sought her sopping pussy and sent three fingers easily inside.

"No!" She howled, "Oh, no, no!"

"What's wrong," I gasped.

"Maggie!" Leslie cried out, a quiet desperation in her tone.

"Yes, Lez?"

"Help him... you know, reach under there. Yeah, that's it!"

"Want me to put him in?"

"Yeah," Leslie gasped.

"Push James, push!" Maggie demanded and I pushed.

"Yeah!" Leslie sighed, "Oh, yeah, you're in me, oh, yeah. Feels good!"

"Just a second," I gasp, trying to align my cock for maximum benefit all around.

But Leslie is overly anxious to get off and starts yelling, "Come on! Come on!"

"Fuck her James!" Maggie cries out, throwing her two cents worth in the kitty.

Despite their bitching and moaning I got myself straightened out and with one deep thrust, buried myself in Leslie's cunt.

"AHHHHH!" she yelled. It was a yell full of satisfaction and desire. I shifted my weight, but didn't pull back from the deep recess in which I was embedded.

Leslie's eyelids fluttered.

Her lips trembled.

Maggie laughed and said, "For Christ's sake, her fucking toes are curling up!"

Leslie moaned, "Oh... oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!"

"I'm so fucking full... Maggie... I'm so full!"

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, Leslie. So get ready."

"I... I'm ready. Give it your best shot, lover."

My hands were on her ass, slowly squeezing the cheeks as I started to lift my ass and ease out of her cuntal channel.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Leslie gasped.

"C'mon baby, work with daddy. Work with me, baby!" I said coaxing her along.

Leslie flexed her legs and began to help, lifting up to meet me on the way down.

I heard her shriek with delight as Maggie tweaked one of her stiffened nipples.

Suddenly a wave of pleasure passed through Leslie's lithe form and she moaned, long and loud.

Panting shallowly, with eyes squeezed shut; mouth open and drool leaking out; grimacing as if giving birth to a huge child, Leslie moaned, "Oh, fuck, YES!"

While Maggie whispered sweet nothings to her as I pounded into her. But only because this was exactly what she wanted from me -- and her harried humping is enough to convince almost anyone of sound mind that this was the case.

"Come on, God damn it!" I bellow, for I am running out of gas. This impossible pace I have struck is just that, impossible and I pray that Leslie comes before I collapse upon her and have to hear her unsatisfied cries.

And the worst happened. I did fail her and collapsed exhausted for the moment. But before Leslie can cry out in anguish, Maggie leaped upon her body -- her head between Leslie's thighs and fills the vacancy I've left with her mouth and tongue.

Leslie's reaction surprised or not, I'll never know, for her legs went straight out, clamping Maggie's head in a vise-like grip; her muscles taut as a bowstring on the pull. Her fingernails digging into Maggie's back and shoulders as she forced Maggie's mouth harder against her loins in a quest for blissful release.

Slowly the two fell into a fevered rhythm, gasping and panting. Ultimately, Leslie lost her grip on Maggie's neck because of the profuse amount of sweat and settled for flailing her arm in the air.

Yet Maggie never lost her concentration, sucking, licking and occasionally using a finger or two and I watched as Leslie's breath changed from rapid pants to ragged gasps and a muscle in her throat jerked and jerked again, as if someone was flipping a switch on and off.

I moved closer, unable to abstain from being with my women, I laid a soft kiss on the twitching muscle and felt Leslie's heart beating on my lips. Absentmindedly I meandered downward and found that my hand was squeezing Leslie's right breast. My tongue circled the areola as I listened to her moaning with pleasure and not from my ministrations, but Maggie's. Two minutes went by before Leslie came with a series of loud screams and when her climax subsided, I guided both of them until they had moved so that they were facing one another, kneeling across my lap.

With as much tenderness as I could muster up I caressed their backs, smoothing my palms over their righteous curves. It was obvious they liked what I was doing for first Leslie and then Maggie began to giggle softly and then they leaned over my erection and kissed each other.

Leslie reached out and toyed with Maggie's stiffened nipples as the kiss lingered on. I watched, fascinated as Maggie's tongue disappeared into Leslie's mouth and her hand found my upturned cock and gave it a pleasant squeeze.

My hands continued their wandering and ultimately I found them digging into each girl's thick mane of luxurious hair. They moved closer to one another and I added my tongue to theirs in a three-way kiss that brought a charge of pre-cum from my strident cock.

"Someone's excited," Maggie said feverishly between kisses.

Margie pulled away from the kiss first. Leslie watched Maggie's eyes as she stroked my cock. Maggie smiled at Leslie who responded by leaning over and taking me into her mouth. Soon she was pumping it up and down, going faster with each jerk. Then Leslie moved in and began to lay a series of butterfly kisses along the sides of my throbbing shaft, causing Maggie's hand to back off.

"Just like the old Doublemint Twins," I husked happily and reached out to cup each of their pussies, feeling the warm wetness on the fingers of each hand. The girls switched, with Leslie going down on me as Maggie licked and fondled my balls. In turn, I teased their clits with my thumbs before plunging my fingers into their sopping wet cunts. They gasped with pleasure and paused in their activities upon my manhood, but only momentarily. Soon enough I watched Leslie's head bobbing on my erection, flicking her pink tongue over the crown and into the tiny hole at the top from whence she delicately sucked the pre-cum gathered there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.