Maggie - Cover

Maggie

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 10: Explanations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Explanations - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The following morning Leslie left around eight to keep an appointment with a client. Maggie and I were lolling around in the bedroom, watching the Today Show on NBC. We were just finishing the pot of coffee I'd made earlier and Maggie suddenly scooted off the bed and skipped (yes, skipped) happily into the bathroom. A moment later I heard the shower pelting a river of cool water against the glass and knew Maggie was cleaning up from our escapades of the night before.

I became engrossed in an interview Al Roker was conducting with a young female violinist, when I heard Maggie calling out to me.

"So, what's your day look like?'

Still looking at the television, I replied, "Well, I like to get some research in on an article and I need to begin..."

I glanced toward the bathroom and saw Maggie standing naked in the doorway, toweling off.

"But that can wait."

Maggie emitted a husky, very sexy laugh. "Yes I can see that things are changing before my very eyes. So... is a quick fuck out of the question?"

"Isn't the guy supposed to use that line?" I said with a big grin, and made my dick jump for her entertainment. "But to answer your question, it is not out of the question, in fact, the only question is where shall we begin?"

"Here?" she said wearing only that incorrigible smile.

"Mmmm, yeah, but give me a minute," I said and slipped off the bed and made for the bathroom, relieved myself, brushed my teeth and as I placed the toothbrush back into its holder, Maggie was pulling herself up onto the countertop.

Taking my face in both hands she said, "Mmmm. A shave would be nice, you're likely to be kinda rough around my edges, you know?"

"You're perfectly positioned," I said.

"Hmmm, I guess if a girl is purrfectly positioned she had better make the best of it, don't you think?

I stepped up to her, gently eased her legs apart, and moved between them as I embraced her.

"You're perfect... I mean, purrfect in every way, my love."

"Oh, you are too sweet!" She smiled lewdly and I had just the vaguest notion of what was coming.

We kissed, softly, slowly; I eased her head back against the large mirror and her nails were investigating the follicles of my scalp. I kissed her neck, her shoulder and then as she held her breast out to me I dropped to one knee and...

"Oh, God... Good Morning!" Maggie cried out in that husky and very appreciative voice.

She watched intently as I licked her nether lips. Slightly uncomfortable, I lifted her hips a little more using my shoulders. That allowed me to gnaw on her cunt and look at her face at the same time. Our eyes locked as my mouth took hold of her labia and sucked on it; and she whimpered softly while I nibbled away.

Maggie's hips were rocking as she worked her pussy against my mouth. I sent my tongue in as deeply as possible, knowing she reveled in the sensations this action brought on. She shuddered and whimpered again.

I replaced my tongue with a finger and asked, "Is this good?"

"God, yes, it's wonderful," she responded.

My finger was in no particular hurry, casually exploring the walls of her moist pussy when I decided to bring her clit out into the open. To accomplish this task I did everything but make direct contact with her little love button. That meant working the very edges of her hooded cock, but not touching it, teasing, tantalizing, stimulating and maddeningly tormenting her.

"JESUS!" she cried out.

"Good?"

"YES!"

"Want more?"

"MORE? JESUS, YES!"

Her eyes, when open, were glazed with lust. Her hips had never faltered in rising up to meet my finger.

I flicked across her clit with my tongue and sent a second finger deeply into her at the same time.

"OHMYGOD!" she screamed. Maggie had come a long way from that soft whimper of a few short minutes ago.

Backing off her clit for a moment, I began a rapid series of thrusts with my fingers, bouncing off her vaginal walls - not looking for the "G" just yet, just hard finger-fucking and she responded to it by moving those splendid hips faster and faster.

It was evident from the beaded perspiration on her forehead and upper lip that another shower would be in her immediate future and that I would undoubtedly be joining her.

Yanking my fingers from her now frothy slit, I sent my face into her juices, licking and sucking like a man possessed, which I was.

I can't recite how sweet I found her taste."JESUS! JESUS! JESUS!" She gasped, as her movements became more frenzied.

Glancing up I noted that Maggie's eyes were closed, and her head was moving from side to side. There was no doubt in my mind, but that she was on the cusp of a powerful orgasm.

And so I slowed my cunnilingual assault, bringing her down.

I looked up at her again and found her staring back at me, chest heaving, mouth open sucking air and a look of peace across her face. But her hips never quit their gyrations.

I counted to 25 and licked her clit, then gave it a long suck. She was suddenly on the brink of coming again. After backing off again I decided to try and see how long we could keep this up before she erupted. I began alternating; first using my fingers, slowly, building to a faster pace and then bringing everything to a halt.

It seemed that by stopping I was triggering some hidden mechanism with her, bringing her to the very edge of her climax, but no further.

She was whimpering frequently at this point, moaning loudly whenever I reverted to licking and sucking her now fully engorged clit. But on halting the process, I brought her climax from boiling over to simmering on the back burner.

"BASTARD," she groaned as I left off her tormented clit. She was holding my head loosely with both hands, her knees were tucked under her breasts and her cunt was opened wide for my pleasure and hers.

"Something wrong?" I asked innocently.

"I'm ready, ready, ready!"

"Sorry, my love, I'm having too much fun to end it right now," I said between slurps on her oh so Goddamn juicy snatch. This time my finger located her spot and I found out that Maggie was a natural contralto. Her entire body seemed to levitate off the countertop. Her pussy had my fingers in a veritable death grip, and when her hands forced my face ever deeper into her groin and her thighs closed tightly around my ears I knew she was almost ready.

"GODDAMN YOU!" She screeched, and then in a more plaintive tone, "c'mon now, quit teasing me!"

I brought her close once more and then backed off just before she came, leaving her taut as a drum on the counter.

"YOU FUCK, YOU! I haven't been this close since that bitch Marion!"

'Marion?' I thought, 'now there's a name to look into, ' and filed it away for future reference.

Her hands were no longer holding my head in place, now they were simply fluttering in the air, and her body lost its rigidity and went kind of limp. She watched me through half-lidded eyes as I continued licking and sucking her inner thigh, her major labia and of course, the occasional lick over her clit.

"Come," she said, and when I glanced up she was beckoning to me. I abandoned her pussy and kissed my way up her body, paying hardly enough attention to her lovely breasts, but making a note to revisit them for a longer period in the very near future.

We kissed and I have never had such a hungry tongue in my mouth before and I doubt I ever will see the like of it again. My mouth was smeared with her juices and while the kiss continued almost uninterrupted, she did break away for several short, but delightful forays too lick her juices from my mouth and chin.While still in the midst of this torrid clinch, my cock found itself at her entrance and as juicy as she was, slipped right in.

"Dow ruc me!" Maggie called out with her mouth glued to mine. I've eaten in enough Chinese restaurants to be able to hazard a guess as to what was actually said. ("Now fuck me!" for those of you who are lousy guessers.) And so I obliged her, rotating my hips and moving my cock from side to side as well as in and out. We did this for a long time, holding the kiss, occasionally opening our eyes and staring into the others.

She ended the kiss. It seemed she had to ask me something and I said, "Mmmmm?" in a dreamy kind of a way because I was really into this fuck, I had one of those all-day hardons that wouldn't quit.

"I have been coming steadily for at least thirty minutes. It's never been like this. I mean I can come and come, sometimes... but this is steady, not earthshaking, but Jesus it's... not real. It's like I'm in heaven or something. How... how can you keep this up?"

"Beats me," I replied. "Maybe it's my partner."

"Oh, you... OH! OH! OH!"

"Coming love?"

"OH, YEAH!"

Suddenly I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer and I began to slam it into her. Her juices had saturated her thighs and run onto the countertop and consequently, my latest flurry of thrusts caused her to slip off the edge of the counter and she would have fallen, or at least landed on her feet, had I not pinned her against the counter and slipping my hands under her ass, kept her there. Of course Maggie helped out some, wrapping those 'licious thighs around my waist and fucking back as well, if not better than I was doing her.

I was compelled to slow down, but maintained my deep thrusting, way in, ease almost all the way out and then slamming back; slamming in so far that my balls were bouncing off her ass at the end of each stroke.

We were both grunting like pigs at the trough by this time, her hair was matted to her face, hiding half of it. God knows what I looked like. I know it couldn't have been pretty.

We were climbing the mountain together and I guess I was striving to get her to come with me, but wasn't sure how close she was.

"I... I'm sorry, Maggie, but I'm gonna come now," I whined.

"That's what I've been waiting for! C'mon let's DO IT!"

And I was spewing forth a tumultuous load. Maggie squeezed me as hard as she could and I felt her loins against mine, jerking wildly and suddenly my ears popped and I heard her.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!"

As the mountainous orgasm finally smashed into her. Later she told me it was triggered by the feel of my seed rushing into her deepest parts. We held each other for minutes afterwards. That is, until she finally begged me to get the counter drawer knob out of her butt. She was partially kidding. The knob was pressing into her cheek and I wasn't helping any by leaning on her and adding additional weight.

Ever the gentleman, I carried her to the bedroom and lay her down. Her eyes were closed as I kissed her neck, but fluttered open as I reached her cheeks, and the sides of her mouth curled up into an exhausted smile.

"Who taught you to tease a woman like that?" Maggie said her voice ragged.

I countered with a question of my own. "Who's Marion?"

"Marion? What Marion?" Her ragged tone had added confusion to it.

"When we were, err, playing a few minutes ago, you made reference to a Marion. Specifically, you called me a fuck and while that's perfectly valid, especially under the circumstances, you added the words, "I haven't been this close since that bitch Marion!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.