Maggie
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

This had such an impact on Maggie that she pounced on Leslie, kissing her with tremendous passion. I caressed the two of them, running a hand over each, paying particular attention to their backs and later their breasts, especially Leslie's nipples which were very tender at this point.

I grew even harder watching their tongues encircle each other.

Several long minutes passed and then between a sequence of ardent kisses, Maggie whispered coyly to Leslie, "We're neglecting him."

"Fuck him," Leslie replied giddily and plucked at Maggie's taut nipple.

"Well he's certainly ready, take a look," Maggie said, as she laughed from Leslie's adoring caresses. "And stop that, it tickles."

As she spoke the words, her hand was cupping one of Leslie's lovely breasts in her right hand, her thumb teasing the roughed up nipple to a strawberry hue. My hands were roving over both their asses, tracing lightly around their puckered rosebuds, while I entertained the thought of plunging deeply into each one.

Then almost as if they knew where I was going, they combined to distract me, leaning into each other over me and inviting me into a magnificent three-way kiss that had my already pulsing cock throbbing wildly.

Maggie was the first to pull away. Leslie the second, but it was Leslie who got to my cock first, languidly stroking it as she lay alongside me, trailing tender kisses on my thigh.

Leslie paused, gauging Maggie's reaction. She smiled at Maggie and then leaned over and took me into her mouth. Maggie smiled at Leslie's action, revealing that she didn't mind her getting me off. In fact, Maggie started to lick my balls and then sent her tongue into the crevice of my ass; spreading the cheeks with her hands, she sent her tongue up my ass hole.

Leslie's talented mouth performed its magic on my flute as I blindly groped at their warm, wet cunts. Both gasped as my thumbs criss-crossed their respective clits. Maggie's tongue seemed to grow another inch as she sent it deeper into my ass and I managed to retaliate by plunging two fingers into her now oozing slit. As soon as I could I repeated the maneuver on Leslie and then both were laughing and writhing upon my nimble fingers.

Each woman groaned briefly as I changed position, Leslie allowed my cock to leave her mouth and Maggie's tongue had a brief respite from my asshole.

To show my love to her, I kissed Maggie and sent my tongue swirling over hers, tasting shit and trying to ignore the taste since it was my own. Then I kissed Leslie, giving her a taste of the shit too. She signaled that she had by moaning loudly, and at the same time mashing her mouth tighter against mine. She really was a nasty little girl.

Ending the kiss, I spread Leslie's legs on either side of Maggie. Pulling her labia apart, I saw her juices oozing forth and lapped at them for a minute while she shuddered away, lost in another climax. Then I jammed four fingers into her and frigged away like a madman. She bucked like a large-mouth bass hooked in a woodsy stream, flopping this way, then that, she writhed under my relentless frigging, coming and coming and coming.

It was only when Leslie began to sob, "No! No! No!" That I stopped. And then watched as my juicy, froth-coated fingers left a trail of slime along her thigh as I brought my hand to Maggie's face and then her nipple; coating it with Leslie's come.

Maggie moaned softly, her own hand fingering her wet cunt much as Leslie had earlier.

"You make me so hot..." she said, her voice cracking. "So fuckin' hot!"

I no longer wanted to make love to her. I wanted to consume her. Looking into Maggie's eyes I sensed that she felt the same about me.

I pinched her left nipple.

"Fuck! Yes. Like that. Like that!" she moaned.

I kissed her and we began to feed on each other's lust and sexual craving until Maggie finally dragged her voracious mouth from mine and attacked my throat, sucking greedily, leaving mark after mark, but I didn't give a shit about that. Hell if anyone bothered to notice them I'd tell 'em they were badges of honor, bestowed for fucking beyond the call of duty.

Maggie groaned with disappointment when I finally shifted position, thinking perhaps that I was leaving her. But that obviously wasn't true. I had to find a suitable place for my raging erection and she sobbed joyfully when I said, ""Maggie, get on your knees."

I moved behind her and she pushed back against my hand as it made contact with her dripping pussy, groaning with unmistakable pleasure. I sent one finger into her and felt the first of many shudders.

Leslie moved closer to Maggie, her eyes held Maggie's as she lowered her head to Maggie's thighs. I lost sight of her for a minute or so as I guided my dick into Maggie's pussy in one smooth thrust.

"Oh Fuck," Maggie cried out. "Oh FUCK!" she yelled even louder, "That's so... so fucking good!"

Leslie came back into sight again. I guess she was kissing Maggie's crotch, but don't know for certain. I can attest to what she did next though. Positioning herself directly in front of Maggie, she spread her legs and hunched her way towards Maggie, not stopping until her cunt was inches from Maggie's panting mouth. Her pink cunt was open and drooling when Maggie's mouth reached it and ran her tongue up and then down her swollen lips.

I continued thrusting into Maggie, although I did so at a much slower pace as I was enthralled in watching the women responding to one another. Leslie's hips gyrating animalisticly as Maggie went down on her; and Maggie's lust-filled expression as I drove into the deepest part of her.

I reached around Maggie to caress Leslie's breasts. This caused Leslie to take a hand off of Maggie's head and grip mine, guiding it to her hardened nipples which were jouncing around from her rapid hip movements. Just for the hell of it I let go of Maggie's hip and took her breast into my other hand and tried to use a Braille-like system to compare them. My cock almost came out of Maggie and would have had she not reached back with both hands and pulled my ass toward her, thereby sending my cock into her once again.

Leslie was biting her lip, her forehead creased with need as Maggie's gentle mouth sank into her silky softness. I looked on as she rocked hard against Maggie's face, recalling how it felt earlier when it my chin braced against her cunt.

Then Leslie was crying, ""Yes, like that," it was a faint whisper, "Just like that." And I knew Maggie had rediscovered Leslie's clit.

Holding perfectly still, I left my cock deep inside Maggie and in lieu of multiplication tables concentrated on what she was doing to Leslie. Some of what I witnessed I filed away to use on Maggie another time; some of it was completely new to me. For example, she reared her head back at one point as if to study Leslie's clit. Even I could see how it was engorged with blood and growing in size, then I realized she was blowing on it.

I began thrusting into her once more and it had a profound effect on Maggie. She arched her back and started to meet me thrust for thrust. Each time I plunged into her, seemed to shove her face and mouth deeper into Leslie's pussy and it was soon smeared completely with Leslie's copious fluids.

Inspired, Maggie caught Leslie's clit between her lips and began sucking frantically, burying two fingers deep into her tight, slushy cunt. I rammed into her faster and faster; and Maggie's ass smacked back at me while her fingers were fucking Leslie at the same pace I was fucking her.

Both women were moaning loudly with each slap my body made against Maggie's. Maggie's cries were somewhat louder than Leslie's and I found that unusual as Maggie's face had to be at least partially muffled by Leslie's lovey muff and that Leslie had nothing in her face, at least for the moment.

I took a moment to savor the feeling of Maggie's cunt as my cock careened off her vaginal walls. Jesus! It was so fucking soft and warm in there. For a moment I connected with being born and how wonderful and terrifying it was to be catapulted from my mother's uterus and ejected out into the dark, cold world after exiting the comfy confines of my creator's cunt.

I felt myself reading to explode and yanked Maggie's face from Leslie's cunt to turn her toward me so that I can kiss her as I come.

Our foreheads press together as our mouths crushed into each other, and I taste Leslie's juices that are intermingled with Maggie's saliva as our tongues twisted and turned upon one another.

Maggie pulled away briefly and I remember uttering a harsh moan through bared teeth and then her mouth found mine again and I came as she bit into my lower lip.

To my surprise, Leslie took my dick in her hand and removed it from Maggie's furnace-like cunt, jacking me off and watching my long ropes of come land on Maggie's lovely white ass.

"It's so beautiful when you come, baby," Leslie sighed, "So fucking beautiful." And as she spoke, her hand was smearing my jizm all over Maggie's gorgeous flanks, while Maggie moaned contentedly.

I must have dozed off, and on awakening found them eating each other with wild abandon. Leslie's back was arched, thrusting her hips forward while her head hung back as Maggie munched on her pussy. Leslie was in the act of coming. She was writhing, whimpering and trembling as Maggie devoured her cunt as if obsessed by sex, which she pretty much was.

"You're gonna explode," Maggie said after wresting her face away from the swampy mess of juices and saliva covering Leslie's cunt. "I can feel it pulsing and..."

Leslie came, thrusting her hips up, the rest of her torso stiff as a board as it tore through her. Maggie turned to her friend's clit and evoked yet another monstrous orgasm from Leslie, whose taut hands actually tore the sheet gripped tightly in her fist.

Hearing the sound of the sheet being ripped, Maggie released her clit and returned to her tender pussy while Leslie squealed out her vicarious pleasure to the world.

I moved close enough so that my hand had access to Maggie's quivering cunt and inserted three fingers to the third knuckle with no apparent difficulty. I began frigging her as fast as I could. Her moans now equaled those of Leslie's.

Having sufficiently lubricated my fingers I withdrew them and centered them on Maggie's ass and slowly drove them all into her dusky brown pucker. Her reaction was not one that I would have predicted. With an almost savage snarl coming from her throat, she welcomed my fingers, roughly shoving her ass back at my hand. I would add that Maggie continued eating Leslie's twat; for the loud sucking sounds coming from Leslie's groin area were unmistakable in their content.

For my part, I spent the next several minutes widening her anal passage in order that it would accept my rapidly hardening prick. And then with Leslie pleading that Maggie call a halt to her frenzied cunnilingus, I slid my engorge member into Maggie's sopping wet cunt.

"Jesus!" Maggie groaned. "I can feel every little ridge in that gorgeous cock of yours!"

I slammed it to the deepest part of her.

The thickness of my prick was having a very telling effect on her. The walls of her vagina were searingly hot. I knew she was coming. She had never really come from just fucking before; at least with me. It was only when I went down on her that she actually came. But, hell, after all this sex, it was possible whatever barrier had constrained her before may have been broken down.

Maggie was strumming her clit, rubbing harder and harder as I pounded into her. Groping blindly, my fingers located her asshole again and wormed into her increasing her excitement. Now Leslie had joined in, pulling on Maggie's left nipple and biting or nipping at the other with her white teeth.

Maggie came hard, almost dislodging my cock from the deep confines of her cunt. But I managed to stay lodged within her; that is until I got the wicked idea of ass-fucking her. And so, making certain my member was well lubricated with her juices I left her sweet cunt and with one slow, steady thrust, I found my way into Maggie's ass.

"Whoa!" Maggie gasped in surprise. "I didn't... but okay, okay, fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours. Yeah, man, fuck me in the ass!"

Maybe two minutes went by. I was in her for sure, but not as far in as I wanted to be and then as I was easing back I think Maggie passed some gas or something because suddenly I was expelled from her shit chute. Leslie startled me by grabbing my boner and placing at Maggie's rear entrance for me. I looked at her and saw that she was really into my screwing Maggie this way.

"You want me fucking your tight ass too don't you?" I grunted incoherently.

Maggie thought I was speaking to her and replied, "Yes. Fuck my ass."

Leslie knew what I meant and followed with, "If you're up to it, yes, I'd love it."

As I thrust back into Maggie, Leslie sidled up to me and sent her tongue out to meet mine. One hand ruffled my hair and the other sought Maggie's cunt and sent one or two fingers into her.

Maggie moaned loudly and then began to buck and writhe from the added stimulus; and then seized Leslie's hand -- directing it to her most sensitive spots. As Leslie's hand caromed over Maggie's clit, my champagne haired beauty climaxed big time and that tripped my hammer and I spewed a copious load into her bowels.

We were all spent at least for the moment. With our limbs intertwined we dozed off in order to renew ourselves for what might follow later.

Somehow, I was the first to awaken. It was twenty after two in the afternoon by my Timex. Both girls were still sound asleep. Maggie's mouth hung open and a thin line of saliva, or drool coursed out over her lower lip and onto her chin only to pool on her neck before becoming several tributaries that finally cascaded down onto the sheet. Still and all, she remained awesomely beautiful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.