Maggie - Cover

Maggie

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The phone woke us at six-thirty the next morning.

Maggie answered it, giggled and handed me the phone. It was Leslie.

"Hi," she said after a pause.

"Hi yourself. What's with the wakeup call?"

"Oh," she began conversationally as though nothing out of the ordinary had occurred the night before. "I, um, didn't hear or see anything over at your place and... I was concerned that something had happened."

"I know you have a great imagination, Leslie, but nothing unusual happened."

"Oh," The one word was filled with disappointment.

"Would you like to hear what went on?"

Maggie elbowed me in the side, but I shrugged it off. This was too good an opportunity to miss.

"If you want to talk about it." One could sense the tenseness in her voice.

"Come to the window," I said.

"All right," she said quickly. I knew she was excited once more.

"Tell me something first Leslie," I said softly.

"Yes?"

"How many times did you come last night?"

"Four," she responded instantly in a voice gone ragged.

"Only four?"

"I... I missed you... your voice, knowing you were watching... but especially your voice. I never heard one as sexy as yours before."

Maggie appeared by my side again.

"Let's see, after we left the window, I found myself inspired by your lovely ass..."

Another elbow to the ribs, but al least Maggie was grinning at me.

"And so I took Maggie's ass, but only after spending perhaps twenty or thirty minutes licking and sucking her little brown circle back there. She has the sweetest tasting ass I've ever sampled."

I could see Leslie busily fingering her pussy. I turned to see what Maggie was doing and was startled to find her making coffee and setting the table -- for three.

Back to the phone I went, plotting a new strategy for Leslie.

"Leslie?" I asked, "Has anyone ever done that to you?"

"No... but it sounds deliciously nasty."

"It is. In fact I might allow you to do me. Do you think you might like a go at it?"

There was a long silence on the line. Behind me Maggie set a cup and saucier rattling, and I knew she was listening in on the conversation, at least from my end.

"It... it might be... interesting." Leslie said so quietly that I wasn't sure I heard her.

I changed tactics, thinking I might learn more by keeping Leslie off balance.

"Did Amanda have a bushy cunt?"

"What?"

"Is there something wrong with the connection?"

"No ... I just..."

"Then ANSWER the goddamned question!"

"No, she doesn't." She replied almost inaudibly.

"Describe it."

"I... oh, it's shaven except for a little red tuft that she has shaped kind of like a question mark. At least that's what she said it was, I really couldn't tell."

"How close did you get to it?"

"Why are you doing this?" she protested.

"Stick a finger in your mouth and wet it," I said changing direction again.

"Now talk to me."

"Mmmcant!" She answered obviously impeded with the digit lodged between her lips.

"Pretend the finger is my cock."

"Mmmmmm!" She said, evidently preferring this little game to the previous one.

"Now, keep that in mind and take my cock, that is your finger and work it into your rear end."

"Oh!"

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing, it's kinda difficult, that's all. I'm getting there... it's in. It's in now." Leslie sounded kind of breathless at this.

"Work it in and out, remember imagine it's my big cock ramming into you back there."

"Mmmmm, it sort of feels funny but nice at the same time." She told me.

Maggie approached me and took the phone from my hand. "Leslie?"

"Hi Maggie, how are you?"

"I don't have an imaginary cock up my ass, if that's what you mean."

But I could see that Maggie was blushing after uttering those words.

"I'm sorry Leslie, we've been mean..."

"Oh no," Leslie stammered. "This ... this game playing, I only wish..."

Maggie interrupted her to say, "Leslie, get your skinny ass over here, throw a coat on and come as you are. I'm going to let my man pluck that cherry ass of yours. Now hurry up!"

She hung up the phone and hugged me.

"I shouldn't have done that, but she... you know, I've never felt this wicked in all my life!"

I was cupping her mons and after we finished a soulful kiss I whispered in her ear. "Before she gets here would you like me to stick my finger up your ass, you know, so you two start even?"

We were still laughing when the doorbell rang. As Maggie went to answer it, I managed to say, "Let's be sure to have a substantial breakfast first, shall we?"

****

I was determined to be kinder to Leslie now that I could physically take her as I wanted.

As soon as she had entered Maggie's apartment she made that very clear and surprisingly Maggie was supportive in every respect. No digs or derogatory remarks. Everything was lovey dovey between them. We had breakfast and Leslie kept her coat on until we'd finished and it was Maggie who prodded her to remove it, saying, "Come on, let's see what all the fuss is about.

Leslie was as game as they come, placing a long, lovely black stocking clad leg up on the kitchen chair, and slowly, tantalizingly revealing it to a shockingly white mid-thigh while carefully hiding the rest of her all to lovely form.

I got one wolf whistle in; when with Maggie chanting "Take it off," Leslie whipped the coat from her body and stood nude before us except for the black hose which were thigh highs and a beautifully pair of pierced nipples. I hadn't known that her nipples were pierced, for she'd worn no rings in them last night or this morning and I stared at them.

"I added them just before I came over," she said with a smile. "Like 'em?" she asked as she twirled around so we had a better view.

"Love 'em, I replied while Maggie just stared. Obviously, Leslie had come prepared to give her a run for her money and Maggie was just figuring it out. I already had and my decision was to screw them both and somehow keep Maggie, for as gorgeous as Leslie was, Maggie topped her by a mile. And I still couldn't believe my luck in bedding her.

"I'll let you two get started in there," Maggie generously said, pointing to the bedroom.

"Thank you, Maggie," Leslie said. I gave Maggie a curious look and she put her hands out and shoved me in the direction of the bedroom. I wouldn't let it go that easily. And as Leslie sauntered into the bedroom wiggling her million dollar ass, I stepped back to Maggie and grabbed her, pulling her into my arms. "You sure about this?" I asked. "I won't go through with it if you have the slightest reservations about it.

She smiled at me. "Go on, I'll be joining the both of you in a while. Don't worry, this was inevitable. I knew Leslie would die to get her hands on you the first time we made love. Of course, being best friends I had to tell her everything and that was my mistake."

"But..."

"Get your dick in there. Give her the best you've got. I'll revive you afterward, I promise, loverman, now go."

I went, Leslie, lovely Leslie lay sprawled on the bed waiting for me. As I entered the room she held her left breast in her hand and stuck her provocative tongue out and licked the nipple.

I hardly needed an additional stimulant, but had to admit we were off to an incendiary start.

Her breasts were my first target; after all she'd drawn my attention to them hadn't she?

Leslie's nipples were quite dark, and lay flat against the surface of her skin. But as the cool air in the room touched them, they started to grow. Leslie cupped her hands under her breasts, lifting them off her chest. Offering them to my mouth. Gently I bit down on her right bud as she massaged both breasts. I lay a series of kisses on her neck and shoulders, watching as she took

both nipples between her fingers and started working on them. Soon the ends responded and stood more erect. Then she was still for a moment, seeming to savor the attention I was giving her with the wet, soft kisses. I watched her chest as she breathed, with each breath, her breasts moved up and down in rhythm with her chest.

"So you really like watching me, do you?" She asked and I nodded.

Tiny beads of sweat were forming between her ample cleavage as she smiled at me and then kind of shuffled her rear end a little so as to propel her but back against the headboard. She wet a finger in her mouth and sent it between her legs.

In and out. In and out. I looked on mesmerized as she plucked the finger from her cunt and using both hands spread her labia apart.

"You really couldn't see it from across the street," she hissed, "now could you?"

"It does look better from here," I managed, but my throat was dry and I don't know what came out.

Her labia was thick and pink, but not as fleshy pink as her interior. "Can your cock do this?" she hissed again, sending two fingers completely into her love box. I thought of someone being swallowed by quicksand as they disappeared into her. But when they reappeared I knew it was safe to enter her with my pride and joy. Sometimes I get these bizarre thoughts when I'm around new pussy. I think it has something to do with being told the pussy can swallow you and tear it off as it digests one's dick. I know, I know, it can't happen, but as a 12 year old you hear these stories and you believe, man. You believe.

Anyway, Leslie was breathing kind of heavily at this point and I decided I had better mount her before Maggie wandered by.

"Can I get on top?" Leslie asked.

"Then you can suck on these," she held her breasts in her hands, "while you fuck me from below."

"I believe I invited you over," I said.

She nodded understandingly.

"Let's do it my way, shall we?"

"Anything you say, baby, anything."

I noticed a half-filled glass of wine; I think a Merlot, from the night before, on the bed stand and reached for it. Then I gently pushed Leslie down from her quasi-sitting position so that she now lay prone on her back. As I recall, we started, really started my fucking her with my tongue licking a drop or two of the Merlot off her upper lip. I was surprised at the arousal this brought on. Later I thought about it and realized Leslie's little furnace had been stoked long before we got to the bedroom, so it shouldn't have been a surprise at all. But I digress.

Some wine had trickled down her neck. I went after that and when my tongue probed into the hollow of her throat she moaned for the first time and clutched a breast tightly with her left hand.

I moved downward, kissing, kissing, kissing. The hollows next to her hip brought a quivering tremble. And by the time I reached the smooth edges of her thighs, she was whimpering and pleading with me to savage her.

Those were her very words, "Savage me!"

"Oh, goddamn it," she yelped as I lay my tongue in the fold of her thigh, pulling on both nipples as if that would relieve her of the sexual arousal raging through her body.

Just then I noticed Maggie enter the room and take a seat in the chair at the foot of the bed.

She nodded her obvious approval to me and motioned for me to be silent about her presence.

"You know," Leslie said as I hovered over her; her breath harsh and gasping, "you're..."

Then she giggled, as my tongue drew circles in her belly button.

"Watch out, I come too easy and too hard."

"Come as often as you like, I've got all day."

She giggled like a fourteen year old in church.

"And all night, too, I should add."

Maggie was trying to stifle a laugh as well I noted and decided that I had better get on with it, and so I rolled Leslie over and propped her up on all fours.

"Woof, woof," she managed between giggles.

That caused me to remember the night before and Maggie's sounds as I'd pounded into her.

What the hell was it about these two women with the dog noises, I wondered.

I steered my faithful companion into her juicy slit and found it tough going as I worked into her. Leslie was tight, tighter than I'd thought she would be. Her breaths were coming in short gasps and grunts. Reaching around her shoulder I found her breast and squeezed it. She shuddered.

"Almost there," I heard her moan. Hell, I'd barely started.

She shuddered again. "Yes! Here it comes! Oh God, here it comes!"

I rammed into her as hard and as deep as I could under the circumstances and began whispering to her as the orgasm ripped into her.

"Is my breath too hot on your neck?"

"Oh, god," Leslie groaned, "coming so much!"

"Don't move!" I commanded, and like last night and early this morning, she readily complied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.