Maggie - Cover

Maggie

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Maggie took my limp prick in her hand and brought it to her mouth. After a through cleansing she gave it one long last suck and as it flopped from her nubile lips said, "I bet you don't even know the names of the various parts to your penis, do you?"

"There's the head, the shaft and, err, the testicles."

"And very nice testicles, I might add," she said, "but you get a D in anatomy."

"Well ... I"

"Listen and lean my lover, the outside perimeter of ... what you so blithely term the head, is actually the corona, that's this part here." A delicate fingertip caressed the very bottom of my cockhead.

"As you can see, it joins the head to the shaft. Now you may or may not know that this is the most sensitive spot on your precious penis."

Giggling, she placed my cock inside her mouth again and swirled her tongue over, under and around it. After removing it she looked at it with might have been a certain reverence.

"Mmmm, it's here that you'll find I spend a lot of time because I know that when my tongue..." She stuck it out at me and I tried unsuccessfully to capture it with mine.

Giggling, she resumed her monologue.

"When my tongue goes round the ridge... mmmmm, to the underside, and I might add that I love the underside..."

I interrupted her to ask, "Is that like anal penetration?"

Maggie cuffed my on the shoulder. "No you idiot, this is the underside." With that her nail scratched ever so lightly along what I always called the bottom... so I guess underside is a reasonable term and ..." My penis was hardening some.

"Now were can see one of God's true miracles at work. Just look at it. Grow baby, grow!" She exhorted it and I did my best to help it along.

"I see where this conversation won't last much longer. You're doing very nicely, please keep up the good work, baby. Getting back to basics, since your darling dick has never met the nasty knife..."

"Huh?"

"You're not circumcised, lover. "

"Oh, that, umm, yeah." I was chock full of intellectual repartee.

"So we're discussing the underside, now look, see where the two ends of this irregular circle come together? Well there are two important things to point out. First, and you probably know this part, this is the point where the foreskin is attached. Second," and at this point she used that delightful fingernail as a pointer once more, "this tiny area is easily the most sensitive spot on your entire body. I won't, but I bet I could make you come by gently tapping the tip of my tongue directly on it."

"Ohhhh," I groaned, imagining her doing just that. My erection was almost back.

"Wait until I tell you about my pussy," she laughed lewdly. "Anyway, beneath the head is the shaft, you got that part right. So far as I know the shaft doesn't do much for you since it has few nerve endings. It does a hell of a lot for the ladies though, so don't look down on it." She stifled a giggle at this and after composing herself, continued. "So those cocksuckers who think sucking up and down on it will get the guy off are wrong. If it works at all it's because the back of their throat is coaxing the come from his nerve-filled head. "


It was 102:30 AM and only the light in Maggie's bedroom window was visible from the street below. Inside, Maggie was giggling. She couldn't help herself since I was tickling her, having discovered her penchant for it and at the moment I had her giggling uncontrollably. "Oh, Lover, stop!" she gasped, trying to catch her breath.

"Please, no more, please don't." She was still naked and face down on the bed, her head and shoulders resting on the mattress, her beautiful blonde hair in disarray. But she was on her knees, so that her rear end was sticking up in the air. Pressed up close behind her, I found myself sitting between her calves with my legs stretched out on either side of her. I had a firm loving grip on her smooth satiny buns witch I planted a kiss on from time to time.

Leslie had called fifteen minutes earlier and Maggie had promptly given her my measurements and then proceeded to discuss my performance thus far.

At one point in the conversation, Maggie placed her hand over the receiver and whispered that Leslie was so hot she was masturbating. Somewhat miffed at being discussed like a piece of meat, I wrenched the phone from Maggie, not very difficult, since she had wanted me to do just that, and I spoke into the phone and found that Leslie was indeed highly aroused.

"Do you want to come to my voice?" I asked.

Maggie covered her mouth with both hands and laughed hysterically.

"Ummm," Leslie managed.

"I'm going to slap your nipples with my cock because you're a nasty little girl."

Leslie's indrawn breath was audible over the phone.

"That was hardly punishment enough for ridiculing me," I said and heard her breathing rate double.

"You know this cock of mine is big enough so that if I hit you in the nose with it you might require surgery. Shall I hit you on the nose with it?"

A second or two passed, I glanced at Maggie; she was masturbating like crazy.

Then I heard a faint response from Leslie. "What? I can't hear you, speak up!"

"Yes," she murmured. The voice was quiet and submissive and I smiled at Maggie who was close to coming right next to me. Then leaning over I whispered into Maggie's ear, "Shall I have her over to join us?"

A look of panic crossed Maggie's face as she shook her head, no.

I nodded in understanding and resumed talking to Leslie.

"WHAP!" I shouted. "I've just smacked you right on the nose with my thick prick. Did it hurt?"

"Yes," she answered in a tiny voice.

"Are you fingering you're cunt right now?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I... I don't know."

"You can you know. I'll let you."

"Oh, thank you!" Leslie said and I detected an added strength in her tone.

"Now that you know how big my cock is, tell me how big your tits are."

"I... I'm a size 36 B."

"That's generally considered a nice size, do you agree?"

"Yes, yes I think so. Do you think they're nice?"

"I haven't seen them... yet."

Her voice betrayed her excitement as she stammered, "Oh, right."

"But you want to show them to me don't you?"

"I... yes."

"Leslie, I want you to strip right now. Take every stitch off." I don't know where this side of me was coming from, for I was making it up as I went along. I turned to Maggie while Leslie was undressing and gave her a lewd, lascivious grin. She returned it and tendered her come flaked fingers to my mouth. I took them in a sucked them for a moment, then handed them back to her and picked up the phone again.

"Are you nude?"

"I... I am."

"Are you touching yourself?'

"No. Do you want me to?'

"Not yet."

"I want you to go to the window. If the blinds are drawn open them." A second or two later I heard the distinct sound of blinds being opened.

Maggie tugged at my arm. "Hold on a second," I said to Leslie and turned to Maggie.

"She... she lives across the street. You can see her window from the kitchen."

Now that was good news.

"Leslie... I'm back."

"Yes, err the blinds are open. Now what?"

"Go to the window and press your boobs against the window."

Vaulting out of the bed I made for the kitchen. Maggie was right on my heels.

Looking out the kitchen window I saw what might have been a hundred or more windows. I glanced at Maggie and she pointed to the left. I saw Leslie's ample breasts compressed against the glass panes.

"Squeeze them!" I said urging her on.

She squeezed them and at that juncture during the actual squeeze only her nipples were making contact with the glass.

"Is the glass cold?"

"Ummm," she replied. "The air conditioner is right under the window."

"I can see you," I said and heard the shock in the way she drew her next breath.

"I can, and you can see me too. Look to your right, I'm waving at you."

"Ohhh! I ... see... you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.