Maggie
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

"That was my bad luck," Maggie purred, with a Cheshire grin splitting her lipstick smeared red lips.

She ran one hand lightly across my belly and then slithered down into my crotch, kissing me in the center of my chest.

Oh! I've gotten ahead of myself again. Do you care? I mean this is one of the good parts. At least I think so. So unless there's unanimous agreement otherwise, we'll dispense with our glib conversation at the door and while having a cocktail and even with the part where we tore our clothes off rushing into her bedroom.

"My good luck!" I countered, and trapped her hand where it was with my own so she couldn't remove it, or stop what she was doing.

"And it turns out it was only cigarettes and whiskey," she smiled.

As time went on I learned that she didn't do things like that, grabbing me like that I mean. Usually, she waited to be stimulated and then played upon like an instrument. Whatever, I had never had sex like this in my entire life.

Perhaps I should fill in the missing parts someone out there might have a real need to know what happened. For those of you who don't care, go fetch a box of tissues, you're gonna need 'em.

It hadn't been much of a phone conversation really. I apologized for my conduct the night before, Maggie told me I ought to, but I noted that she had not verbally accepted it. I was kind of awkward for a moment or two and then I suggested that I come over and apologize in person.

"Thanks!" Maggie said sharply, and then softened the tone of her voice. "Oh, that doesn't matter," her voice changed, it was now a lovely low voice, charged with sexuality. "Come on over, I'm not really doing anything."

She met me at the door and said, "I was still in bed when you called." And once again I was swept away by her beauty. She was wearing a tight fuzzy white sweater over those magnificent tits and tight brown slacks that molded into the crack in her ass all the way up. It was almost impossible to take my eyes off that incredible high-hipped ass or those tits. Half the time I didn't know what I was saying, but it seemed to be working.

Her warm, rich voice was like a kiss in my ear. We went out for burgers and shakes and returned to Maggie's apartment around three. It always seemed to me afterwards that our two naked bodies met in the center of the room with a smack like the clap of two large hands, but I knew that couldn't be true. She had had her clothes on, I was sure. And I was certainly dressed, coming in from the outside as we had. So there must have been some conversation, if only to fill the time required getting our clothes off. But I don't remember any of it.

The most enduring image I have of that first day is of myself lying on the living room couch with Maggie astride me and kneeling over my face as my tongue devoured her, offering me free advice.

"Yes, yes, oh I love it when you squeeze my ass cheeks together like that!"

"Oh, suck it baby! Yes! Just like that!"

"Ah! Put your finger there... yes, there baby. Oh, God! Push it in deeper!"

"Oh baby, yes!"

"Ohhh, your tongue your tongue and your finger both inside me... matching strokes, ohhh, baby, I think I'm gonna..."

And then Maggie, drooping like a falling flower, champagne hair falling over her face almost to those gorgeous breasts as she cried out before collapsing upon me.

It turned out that for some reason the only way Maggie could achieve a real orgasm was when I went down on her. Fortunately for the two of us, I love eating pussy. I don't mean Maggie disliked fucking. Oh, no. She loved to fuck. In fact she told me so moments after I entered her for the first time.

"Yes, yes, yes baby pull on my nipples with your teeth. Yeah, just like that!"

"Do ya like it when I squeeze your balls like this?"

(For the record, I answered in the affirmative.)

"Baby, my sweet baby, I can see that look in your eyes; I can feel you pumping me harder

and harder. Ahhhhhh, I love this kind of fucking!"

"Look down baby," she whispered huskily in my ear, while lavishing wet licks to it.

"Watch as your cock slides deep into my pussy and then look and see how wet and shiny it is when you pull back. Isn't it disgusting?"

I fucked faster.

""Would you find it revolting if someone wanted to take that disgustingly slimy dick and put it in their mouth?"

I came a ton.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.