Maggie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A tale of a love struck guy and the girl he falls head over heels for. But with certain unexpected complications. Partly Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Some time later that afternoon, Maggie told me that it was the huskiness in my voice that got to her. It was the only reason she didn't hang up on me immediately. She claimed it was so sexy and exciting that it startled and intrigued her into listening and before we were finished she was masturbating furiously to a climax. (Because of this, as our relationship blossomed, I would use phone sex to bridge any distance that separated us.)

But I'm running ahead of myself. After the euphoric shock of Maggie's agreeing to see me that afternoon, I felt obliged to call Gwen and Bernie.

It went as expected. "I can't believe you acted that way!"

"Well you two got me plastered before the date for God's sake!" I said defensively.

"Don't blame us," Bernie whined. "We got you two together..."

"And she was open with you, telling you all about the men in her life." Gwen said righteously.

"My God," I roared at them, "I didn't expect a body count. And, and, and when I got one, Jesus, what was I supposed to think? That her legs weren't open for business just then?"

Gwen shot me a look of pure disdain. Silence reigned.

Bernie cut through the icy air, "So where did you guys leave off?"

"I called her this morning and groveled appropriately."

Gwen asked, "Did she hang up on you?"

"No."

Both Gwen and Bernie asked the next question simultaneously.

"What happened?"

I grinned at them. "We have a date sort of, this afternoon."

"You Bastard!" Gwen said, then hugged me tightly. Maybe a little longer than most hugs, and I got to enjoy the buoyancy of her ample breasts. A rare treat from Gwen, who'd had me on a no touchee, no feelie policy since high school. While our hug was going on, Bernie pounded on my back, saying, "You son of a bitch, you sure fooled us, let's have a drink!"

"Thank you, but no thanks Bernie. I want to get off to a good start today."

"You want to get off period," Gwen teased.

"Right. I want my name added to her pelts. My God Gwen, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever been out with. I can't believe she's agreed to meet with me after last night."

Bernie looked at Gwen, but spoke to me. "Women can surprise the hell out of you sometimes."

To which Gwen added, "It's our job to keep you guys off balance."

"Well, Maggie floored me when she invited me over today."

"Someone's gonna get laid later." Bernie crooned repeatedly.

"Right," said Gwen, "and it won't be you Bernie." Then she pointed her long nailed finger at me and said, "Get out of here. Go home, make yourself presentable and I hope you boff each other's brains in."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.