The Warder - Cover

The Warder

Copyright© 2004 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Beverley Rutledge is a Senior Correction Officer in a British Prison. She has an active sex life outside the prison and an even more active one inside. She has the power to attract women and uses it; she has the power to control women and abuses it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female  

It was fully dark when Bev drove the red Focus through the security gate and under the barrier, she checked her watch, it was nine-forty. As she got out of the car, she noted that Fran's blue Peugeot was in its usual place, as was Linda's Nissan, and Carol's Toyota. She entered the building through the side 'staff' door and presented her ID card at the security window. Alan Rose was on duty, and he smiled as she passed through the metal detector screens. On the wing, Fran was waiting for her in the shared office with a cheery smile. She handed Bev the EDR which she'd just completed but summarised its contents verbally. "Right, I think we're sorted Bev. Moffatt was moved to 'A' wing, she didn't like it one bit, said something about Judy Thomas and Lucy Smith, said she was being victimised. Anyway she went, and Janet reckons she'll calm down soon enough. Coulter is back, she promised no more shenanigans with billiard cues, and says she wants to see you as soon as you're on duty to apologise personally. There was a bit of a scrap between Carmel Stimpson and Ellie Briggs, nothing serious, Stimpson reckons Briggs stole some cigarettes from her. Briggs has a cut lip and a bruise or two, that Stimpson's a big girl and packs quite a wallop. Doc Myland gave Briggs the once over, says she's OK, all superficial."

Fran continued on with the report, everything was pretty minor and Bev found her thoughts drifting to the magnificent Amazon that was Carmel Stimpson.

Carmel was one of Bev's harem of girls, and although not a regular, Bev had screwed her at least half a dozen times during the fourteen months the huge black woman had been at the prison. Carmel was an exceptional woman, six feet one inch tall, she weighed over 200 pounds, and was a committed dyke. Carmel had a 'thing' about hair, her own as well as other women's, it was, in fact a fetish. She was a big woman in many ways; she had the body of an American football player, with broad shoulders and wide hips. Her legs were like small tree trunks and her backside was huge. Her belly was surprisingly flat, but her boobs were enormous. Her bras had to be custom made as she found proprietary ones uncomfortable, the last off-the-peg bra she bought was a size 44 DD, and she still found it a little too tight. But Carmel's pride and joy was her hair, cut quite short, she had patterns and designs etched in to the tight black curls, her pubic hair was also shaped.

Bev's mind wandered to the time she'd last had sex with Carmel, she could picture the precisely sculpted mass of ebony pubic hair and the perfect heart shape The skin all around was as smooth as a baby's. The apex of the heart was pointing to her clit as if to show an inexperienced woman just where to focus her attention. The woman whose duty, and some might say privilege, it was to keep the Stimpson bush immaculately trimmed was none other than Ellie Briggs. Bev could only imagine what the falling out between those two was about; perhaps Ellie had nicked Carmel's skin with the razor, Carmel had a quick and violent temper. Carmel's obsession with hair made up for a large part of her sexual nature.She had an abnormally intense passion for women's hair and could masturbate herself to orgasm simply by looking at a photograph of a woman's tresses. It seemed the longer and fuller the hair, the more Carmel liked it and it was to Bev's delight that Carmel found her shoulder length reddish blonde hair particularly appealing. Bev was thinking of the time that Carmel had asked her if she could style her hair for her. Bev having met Carmel for the first time thought that she had been a hairdresser in her previous life and allowed the woman to run her fingers through her locks. It wasn't until Carmel started to sigh loudly that Bev had realised something was amiss and had stopped the woman from going further. Now as her mind recalled their first frenzied animal coupling, Bev became aware that Fran was asking her something.

"So, me and my girls can disappear then can we?" Bev was a little flustered and had to struggle to drag her thoughts back to the more mundane aspects of the wing. "Er... yes, yes of course Fran. Sorry, I was in a world of my own there, just thinking about Carmel knocking six bells out of poor Ellie Briggs. She's such a meek little mouse, hardly a fair match was it?"

"Not really, but no real harm done, probably just a lover's tiff. I think Ellie is one of Carmel's gang isn't she?"

"Yes, I think she is. Anyway, you get yourself off now, me and my crew can take over. See you tomorrow." Fran left the office, said her goodbyes to Linda and Carol and left the wing with her three staff. Bev wandered in to the mess room where Carol and Linda were chatting

"Evening ladies, OK are we?" Both women concurred and Carol said, "Maggie Coulter wanted to see you, did you get the message?"

"Yes, Fran mentioned it. I'll go and see her later, if she's still awake." Bev saw Linda give Carol a knowing look, but she kept silent. Bev decided that she'd leave her visit until a little later so that Maggie might be asleep and she could avoid the awkward meeting. Bev looked at her watch, it was just approaching ten o'clock, lock-up was three hours ago and 'lights out' was half an hour ago. One of the last duties Fran's staff had to perform was to throw the master switch and plunge the cells in to darkness. This always caused a cacophony of sound as the women called to each other and jeered at the warders. Now, as Bev sat at her desk to review the EDR the wing was quiet.

Fifteen minutes later, Bev having finished reading the report, went and joined Carol and Linda at the duty desk. Carol looked up, smiled and said, "OK Bev? No problems from Fran's shift?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.