The Warder - Cover

The Warder

Copyright© 2004 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Beverley Rutledge is a Senior Correction Officer in a British Prison. She has an active sex life outside the prison and an even more active one inside. She has the power to attract women and uses it; she has the power to control women and abuses it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female  

In her fantasy, Bev lay on the sumptuous bed, gently stroking her clit through the thin layers of her clothes, her head turned to the side as she watched Karim remove the last of his clothing and stand as if needing her approval. Bev's gaze roamed his muscled toffee coloured body, her eyes settling on the thick cock standing erect from his flat stomach. Karim spread his arms and asked, "Well, do you like it?" Bev gripped her fanny hard and gave it a squeeze, "Oh Karim, you are beautiful. Don't make me wait any longer, make love to me Karim, please fuck me." As if to add urgency to her plea, she pulled the hem of her dress up to reveal her shapely legs, her damp crotch and her belly. Karim climbed on to the bed and straddled her, running his hands up the length of her body, making her tremble. He squeezed and caressed her tits through the material of her dress before kissing her, his tongue darting in to her open mouth, then running his tongue between her breasts.

He pulled the ribbon shoulder straps of her dress down and uncovered her boobs and instantly began sucking and licking her hard nipples. She sighed, "Oh, yes Karim, yes..." Her words trailed off as a wonderful tingling sensation crawled over her tits. Her hands gripped the duvet as Karim's skilful tongue moved down to her exposed belly, the tip, probing her navel and making her squirm with anticipation. His long delicate fingers found the two small bows at the sides of her skimpy panties, and with a gentle pull, undid them. He lifted the small triangle of black lace from her crotch and then she was naked below the waist, her cunt defenceless and exposed. With no conscious effort, she spread her legs wide, allowing him unhindered access to her sopping wet pussy. Bev groaned and twisted on the bed as Karim's magnificent tongue made contact with her clit, "Oh Godddddd..." Bev's arse rose off the bed as she experienced a wave of pleasure rippling through her, Karim cupped her arse in his hands and held her so that he could keep his mouth pressed to her gyrating snatch. Bev's writhing was now accompanied by a gasping mantra, "Oh God yes. Oh God yes, oh God, oh God, yes, yes, oh God yes."

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Bev was coasting towards a genuine orgasm as she lay in her bath. Her feet were pressed against the bottom of the bath, raising her body clear of the warm foaming water, both of her hands were jammed between her legs as her fingers rubbed, squeezed and penetrated her cunt. But in Bev's creative imagination, it wasn't her fingers causing her such pleasure, it was the action of Karim's tongue as he licked and sucked her towards a crashing climax. His incredibly long tongue seemed to be reaching deep inside her pussy, penetrating as far as her cervix. Now his lips were clamped tight on her throbbing swollen clit, sucking and sucking; she could feel his teeth scraping over her sensitive bud. The pleasure rapidly soared to the heights of ecstasy, and soon became too intense for her to bare or to hold back; her orgasm erupted in a kaleidoscope of sensations causing her to buck wildly and scream out. "Ohhhhh... yes... ohhhhh fuck, I'm cumming. Uhhh, I'm cumming. Uhhhh... uhhh..." Her orgasm flowed through her body, with every nerve ending tingling and alive. Karim suddenly removed his mouth, and in one move was pressing her back down on to the bed and penetrating her with his glorious cock. She felt his weight on her as he drove his thick shaft deep in to her cunt

The feeling of her cunt being stretched wide open and her pussy being filled to bursting with cock was exquisite. She let out shriek, "Ohhhh fuck, I love it, I love it FUCK ME KARIM, FUCK MEEEEE." She spread her legs as wide as she could and raised them in the air as Karim pumped his cock forcefully in to her soaking wet hole; her orgasm continued to ebb and flow as he vigorously fucked her. Her moans of bliss were mixed with a loud squelching sound as Karim's broad cock forced the juice out of her cunt, she could feel the sticky ooze as it ran down in to the crack of her arse. She wrapped her arms around his energetically thrusting body, and with a push, managed to flip him on to his back. Now she was son top of him, and his cock was still buried in her fanny. She rose up to straddle him, her huge tits were hanging out over the top of her dress which was bunched up around her middle. She pushed down hard with her crotch and felt Karim's thick shaft penetrate deeper in to her drooling cunt, with her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open, she let out a guttural howl. Every time she raised herself up, risking Karim's cock slipping out of her, he slammed his hips upward, ramming his shaft all the way inside her, each thrust accompanied by a slapping sound as his hips slammed in to her arse.

Bev's orgasm never fully died away, it merely rose and dipped in intensity; now she was approaching one of the most exhilarating orgasms of her life. With each powerful thrust of his cock, Karim was driving her closer to the edge of an abyss; a yawning chasm wherein lay the most exquisite orgasm. Bev gripped the headboard and braced herself as she pounded her crotch up and down Karim's magnificent shaft, her tits were bouncing and flying as she moved inexorably towards a cataclysmic orgasm. Karim reached up and held her swaying tits and took her nipples in to his mouth; the mixture of intensely passionate sensations tipped her over the edge of the abyss of ecstasy. She let out a series of long moaning howls, her voice rising and falling as her climax exploded and burst throughout her whole body. Every nerve, every cell of her being seemed to pulsate and buzz in unison as the intense pleasure overwhelmed her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.