The Warder - Cover

The Warder

Copyright© 2004 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Beverley Rutledge is a Senior Correction Officer in a British Prison. She has an active sex life outside the prison and an even more active one inside. She has the power to attract women and uses it; she has the power to control women and abuses it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female  

Bev sat sprawled on the sofa, her eyes fixed on the screen and the images of herself masturbating by her car. It was if she was watching someone else, a stranger, performing a lewd act in a public place; she felt like a voyeur, spying on a woman doing something furtive, dirty and wicked. The notion excited her, and now she closed her eyes and allowed thoughts of the young Asian man screwing her, and ravishing her in that grimy storeroom, to fully occupy her mind. The TV remote control dropped from her grasp and fell silently on to the deep pile carpet as her hand moved purposefully over her thigh and on to her crotch. She clawed at her skirt dragging it up to her waist, and then, without hesitating, eased her fingers under the waistband of her knickers and down to her sopping wet cunt. At first, she slipped one finger and then two in to her cunt, finally wedging a third in to the tight slippery hole. It was easy to imagine that her cunt was being stretched so delightfully wide by a thick meaty cock. She could almost smell the sweat from her imaginary Asian lover as he grunted with the effort of fucking her. Bev was almost flat on her back, her arse hanging off the sofa, her legs spread wide as she pummelled her drooling snatch; her thumb rubbing her swollen clit in glorious circles of pleasure.

Bev could feel the familiar sensations that presaged an orgasm, the insistent joyous throbbing in her crotch, and the unrelenting blissful tingle in her belly that spread up to her nipples and throughout her whole body. She arched her back and gasped out loud as her climax engulfed her. "Oh fuck... ohhh fuuuuuuck." She lay basking in the pulsating afterglow of her orgasm for a few moments, and then slowly withdrew her hand from her panties, it was slick from the drool of her cunt, and then sat herself up. The video was still playing but the images were now of the usual comings and goings of a petrol station forecourt, except that now there was something different about it, something had changed. It dawned on her that it was raining on the video and it hadn't been raining at the time she was there. The cars on the screen were wet; there were dark streaks of wet tyre tracks everywhere. Then Bev understood, this tape was used over and over again, being taped over each time. What Bev was looking at was the seventh of last month.

Bev felt exhausted, the physical and emotional highs she'd had during her night shift, and the exertion of her orgasms had left her feeling drained. She idly watched the TV with cars pulling in, disgorging its occupant, refuelling the car, disappearing from view, then reappearing before driving out again; it was a monotonous precession. Bev was on the verge of dozing off when something caught her attention; a vaguely familiar figure was emerging from a light coloured car. She leaned forward to get a better look at the short plump woman opening the filler cap at the rear of her car. It was Pauline Grice, a new warder on 'B' wing. It was only of the slightest interest to her that the new recruit filled up at the same petrol station as her. Bev hadn't had many dealings with Pauline; she'd only been at Holmesdale for a couple of months. Pauline, from what Bev could gather, seemed pleasant and efficient enough; Bev reckoned that she was around the same age as her, in her late thirties. Pauline Grice was only about five feet three or four but looked as though she weighed at least thirteen stone, a good one hundred and eighty pounds. Pauline Grice was one of life's perpetual dieters, who never seemed to make much difference to her weight and size. It wasn't all bad news for Pauline, her excess weight, although giving her a huge bum and fat thighs, also endowed her with a impressive pair of boobs. The label in her under wired bra gave the size as 40 'D'. Bev was about to stop the tape, grab a shower before having some breakfast and good sleep, when a second woman emerged from Pauline's car; now she did take an interest.

The new woman on the scene appeared quite a bit older than Pauline, perhaps late forties or early fifties. She was tall, slim, well groomed and elegantly dressed in a powder blue skirt and jacket. She came around the car from the passenger side, opening her purse as she approached Pauline who was now pumping fuel in to the car. She gave a card of some sort, like a credit card to Pauline. The two women chatted together and then the older woman got back in to the car, Bev's attention was now riveted to the screen. She'd seen something, she was sure she had but it happened so quickly she had to see it again to be quite certain. She rewound the tape and played it back, hitting the pause button; there it was, the woman's hand on Pauline's arse. Bev's expensive video player allowed her to advance the images frame by frame; there was no doubting it, the woman had squeezed Pauline's fat arse. She replayed the tape several times, it was inescapable, Pauline's passenger had groped her bum, and Pauline had smiled back at her. The rest of the images showed Pauline going in to pay for the fuel before heading back to the car and driving off. Bev ejected the tape, the irony was not lost on her; she'd been caught 'flagrente delicto' but had managed to get herself out of it, and now a colleague was in the same position as she'd been in.

There was only one conclusion that Bev was prepared to draw from this and that was that Pauline and her classy companion were more than just friends. Bev was even prepared to go as far as to surmise that these two women were possibly screwing each other. Bev sat pondering this newfound piece of information, wondering how, if at all, she could use it to her advantage. She was honest enough with herself to admit that she was not above a little blackmail in order to get into some woman's knickers, but that had always been with inmates, not fellow members of staff. But there was no doubt that knowing Pauline Grice probably liked her fun on the feminine side would hopefully prove invaluable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.