The Warder - Cover

The Warder

Copyright© 2004 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Beverley Rutledge is a Senior Correction Officer in a British Prison. She has an active sex life outside the prison and an even more active one inside. She has the power to attract women and uses it; she has the power to control women and abuses it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female  

The young man said, "Glad you came back lady. I liked what you did out there, you're a very sexy lady, I like sexy ladies. I've got a tape machine out the back, you can see yourself on it, I'll show you." The man moved to leave the room but then stopped as the other customer came in to pay for his fuel. The young man went through the ritual of serving the customer, all the time smiling and winking lasciviously at Bev. When the customer had gone, Bev said, "Look, I'll pay you for the tape, how much do you want?" The young man grinned again, said nothing but just looked Bev up and down in a way that was familiar to her, like when a man makes no effort to conceal the fact that he is mentally undressing her. Her heart sank; she'd suspected that this wasn't going to be about money, she knew that this little shit was going to demand sex in return for the tape. The man went through an open doorway and in to a small office and Bev followed. The room was grimy and cluttered with stored boxes of motor oil and various car products; and on small shelving unit there was a video recorder. The young Asian grabbed a remote control and hit some buttons, the image on another nearby monitor froze momentarily and then rewound. The images reeled backwards, she saw the man who'd just been in, comically running backwards to his car, and going through the motions of filling the tank, but in reverse. A few seconds later, she saw herself doing much the same, but this time the images stopped and then replayed. There she was, on the screen, leaning against her car with the handle of the pump nozzle jammed firmly against her crotch. Even at the distance the camera was from her, and with the jerky one frame per four seconds speed, it was patently obvious what she was doing. It was quite clear for anyone to see that Senior Correction Officer Beverley Rutledge was masturbating in a public place.

Bev felt sick, she thought that she might even cry, but she knew that she couldn't show weakness. "OK, I'll give you fifty pounds for the tape." At that moment there was a loud buzzer sound, another customer needed serving. While Bev was distracted, the young Asian popped the videocassette from the machine and deftly replaced it with another. Bev considered making a grab for the cassette but the young man disappeared through the doorway and Bev was left standing alone in the storeroom. Going back in to the payment area, Bev saw a small queue of people waiting to pay for their fuel; she headed for the door not knowing what to do next. As she opened the door to leave, the young man called out cheerily, "Why don't you come back at four o'clock when I get off, we can sort something out then." Bev shot a glance over her shoulder and went out to her car. She got behind the wheel, her hands were shaking again as she fumbled for the ignition, but instead of starting the car she just sat there, her mind reeling from the events that had just unfolded.

The consequences of that tape being widely seen were too horrendous to contemplate; her career would be over, she'd be a source of ridicule and gossip, her life ruined. After a few minutes she had managed to bring herself under some sort of control, she concluded that it was absolutely vital that she got that tape back as soon as possible; she wasn't going to wait until four o'clock. In that space of time the Asian guy could have made numerous copies of the original tape and shown it to countless people. Putting her keys back in her purse, she got out of the car and went back in to the shop. There was still one person being served, an attractive young woman. Bev could see the young man eyeing the girl, a smirk on his face; this man was as low as they come. He looked up at Bev, an initial look of surprise turning to a broad leering smile. The young girl turned o leave almost colliding with Bev, and under different circumstances, she would have enjoyed the momentary contact.

Now alone again with the young man she said, " I can't wait until four, I want to get this over with now. What do you want?" The man grinned and said, " You're a sexy lady, you like doing sexy things, I've got proof haven't I? I just want you to do some sexy things with me, and then I'll give you the tape, OK? But we can't do anything here it's too busy. You come back later, make sure you're wearing sexy clothes, black stuff y'know what I mean."

Bev ignored him and went out to the back storeroom and called out, "I'm not waiting around, give you time to copy that damned tape, I'm staying right here. So tell me, what is it you want?"

He came in to the room, no longer smiling, he shrugged his shoulders, "Y'know, sexy stuff." Bev was suddenly calm, concentrating on what she needed to do to extricate herself from this mess. "A blow job, is that what you want?" Again the young Asian shrugged his shoulders "Yeah, I suppose, yeah. But I wanna touch you as well. Feel your tits and your pussy." Bev looked around the small stockroom, she couldn't see where he'd put the tape, there were twenty-nine tapes on a shelf by the video machine all numbered, one to thirty one. Number seven and number eight were missing. Today's date was the seventh, which was the one containing the incriminating footage; she suspected that tape number eight was in the machine. "I think I can put up with a little groping, if you show me the tape. I want to know that it is still here."

"Of course it's still here, I've hidden it." He moved towards her, his eyes fixed on her large boobs. "You've got big tits ain't ya lady, I like big tits." Bev stepped back and held up her hand, "I need to see the tape, I want to be sure that you haven't given it to someone else to copy." A look of impatience flashed across his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.