The Warder - Cover

The Warder

Copyright© 2004 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beverley Rutledge is a Senior Correction Officer in a British Prison. She has an active sex life outside the prison and an even more active one inside. She has the power to attract women and uses it; she has the power to control women and abuses it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female  

Maggie moaned softly as Bev slid the humming vibrator easily in to her hole, and she began to gently move the plastic cock in and out, twisting and turning the thick ribbed shaft. Maggie's hand immediately dived inside her damp panties and she started to rub and spank her clit. Bev slid from the bed and knelt alongside the groaning woman, still working the vibrator in her slit. Maggie hadn't bothered to put her pyjama top back on, despite the chill of the cell, and was naked above the waist; and so Maggie's large brown nipples stood erect and hard. Bev ducked her head and took one of the hard buds in to her mouth and sucked it, gently at first and then harder, scraping the sensitive skin between her teeth. Maggie howled softly, "Ohhhh Bev, oh Bev. That's nice, I love it like that. Bite me, bite my tits." Bev gently gnawed at the delicate buds causing Maggie to arch her back and begin trembling. "Oh God Bev, oh God, I'm cumming." Maggie was slowly writhing on the bed. Bev continued to slide the vibrator in and out of Maggie's drooling cunt while sucking and chewing on her nipples.

"Oooooohhh yeah, ooohhhhh yeah, it's cumming. Uhhhh, uhhhh, I'm cumming"

Maggie gasped and then jerked to a stop as her orgasm peaked and then ebbed away. Bev slowly slid the vibrator out of Maggie's pussy and switched it off. "Oh God Bev, that was wonderful. Leave it with me, I can make good use of it"

"I'm sorry Maggie, I can't, I've got to take it with me. You'll get a mandatory search before they let you back on the wing: they'll find it and I'll be in trouble"

"Oh fucking hell Bev. You've got me as horny as hell here, I could fuck a horse, so I could."

Bev tucked the vibrator inside her jacket, "Look Maggie, I'll tell you what. If you behave yourself, and stop getting into fights, I might be able to arrange for you to spend some time with me and one of my special toys. Look, I'd better get back, remember, if anyone asks, you had a migraine and I brought you some pain killers, OK?" Bev stooped to give Maggie a goodbye kiss and found herself encircled in Maggie's arms, pulling her back down on to the bed. Maggie's hand flew up Bev's skirt and inside her panties, and as Bev struggled to get up, Maggie was persistently trying to frig her.

Bev was sorely tempted to just lie back and allow Maggie to expertly masturbate her to another crashing orgasm, but she'd been in the cell too long as it was, she was pushing her luck. She grabbed Maggie's thrashing hand and forcibly dragged it from between her legs and stood up. Maggie looked dejected, "Oh come on Bev, you can't leave now, I'm so randy, I'll go mad if you leave me like this."

"I can't stay Maggie, I've got to get back to the wing. It won't be long, Fran will see you back in to your cell and then you can screw around as much as you like. By the way, you'll be pleased to know that I'm transferring Moffatt to 'A' wing. And if you are still feeling horny, I think Carmel will be able to fit you in for a quickie."

"Carmel! She almost killed me last time. That massive black arse of hers nearly suffocated me. You're getting to be a real pussy tease, y'know that Bev. So I won't get to see you again 'till next duty at ten tonight. I shall just have to keep my legs crossed until then won't I?" Maggie pulled the bedding around her and turned to the wall, sulking.

"OK then Maggie, I'll see you later, bye." Bev unlocked the door and went back to the wing. "Did you give her one?" Linda asked with a smirk as Bev approached the officer's desk. "Pardon." said Bev. Carol gave Linda a withering look.

"An aspirin, did you give her an aspirin?"

"Yes. Her migraine's getting better now. Perhaps you could check on her in fifteen minutes, make sure she hasn't vomited. I'll ask Fran to keep an eye on her when she gets back on the wing." Bev made a mental note to add 'Maggie's migraine' to her End of Duty Report. As she headed back to her office, still with the vibrator tucked inside her jacket, Bev checked her watch again; the end of the shift was still over an hour away. Seated behind her desk, the vibrator replaced safely back in the cabinet, she completed the detailed additions to the EDR. Bev worked solidly on the report for the next forty minutes until the door to her office opened and in walked Senior Officer Frances Brackley. As required by the rules of the prison, the shifts overlapped by fifteen minutes so that the outgoing staff could pass on the details of any problems or special events of the previous shift.

"Mornin' Bev, good night?" Fran Brackley was a cheerful career officer nearing retirement age and she had a good working relationship with her four junior staff members, who were at that precise moment engaged in gossiping with Carol and Linda.

"Hi Fran, no problems really. I've put everything in the EDR there's nothing much. Margaret Coulter is coming off solitary today, she's been as good as gold, and so I don't see why she can't expect some privileges to be returned soon. Also, if Richard agrees, then Judy Thomas can come back to the wing. I popped in to see her, she seems fine, but in the interests of peace and quiet, I think that we should remove Moffatt and transfer her to 'A' wing. Can you arrange that? I don't want Thomas and Moffatt coming in to contact any more than we have to, if we can avoid it. I've had a quick word with Janet on 'A' wing and since we took Marcia turner of her hands, she's willing to take Moffatt. Anyway if you could sort that out for me, that'd be great. So how's things with you?"

Fran sighed, "Oh, you know, overworked, underpaid, usually sort of stuff. So it's all been quiet has it? I can sort the transfers a bit later, what's this?" Fran picked up the list of kitchen equipment suppliers that the prison service used on a regular basis. "Oh, that's some of the things needed in the kitchen. There's no rush for it, when you get a minute, if you could order it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.