The Warder
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beverley Rutledge is a Senior Correction Officer in a British Prison. She has an active sex life outside the prison and an even more active one inside. She has the power to attract women and uses it; she has the power to control women and abuses it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female  

Bev finally finished the duty rosters and glanced at her watch, it was just past one a.m. Stretching, she put the folders back in her filing cabinet and locked it. Her little daydream about Marcia had aroused her and she now had a maddening itch in her crotch. Her first instinct was to relieve the ache with the help of her special toy that she kept locked and secreted away in her clothes locker. She walked over to it, key in hand, prepared to take the battery-operated dildo from its hiding place and insert its buzzing length in to her snatch. On many occasions in the past, Bev had sat at her desk, the door securely locked, with her dildo vibrating merrily away inside her fanny. Although by necessity, her orgasms had always been hurried, anxious affairs, keenly aware that one of her staff may knock at the door at any moment. It had happened only once before, a long time ago, when Linda needed help with an hysterical inmate. Bev had had to remove the dildo quickly and shove it in her desk drawer before she could press the desk button and release the door lock. She was sure that Linda had no idea of what she'd been doing, but ever since that day, Bev had not been able to fully relax and really enjoy her climaxes.

The alternative open to her was to go and visit one of 'her girls' and have the one-to-one sex that always proved so satisfying and fulfilling. With there being two women to a cell, it was difficult if not impossible to be alone with one of her girls, at least not long enough to be of any practical use. The only way that Bev could arrange the right circumstances for a leisurely fuck, was with an inmate in solitary confinement. Bev knew that one likely candidate, Margaret Coulter, was in solitary at the moment. Maggie had been involved in an altercation with another prisoner over the use of the snooker table. The row had become quite violent with Maggie threatening the other woman with a cue. There wasn't much chance of any serious injury, as all the inmates knew that the snooker balls were plastic and the cues were made of pressed cardboard. Nonetheless, Maggie had been rewarded with three days solitary for her aggressive behaviour. She was serving her third day.

Margaret Coulter was a thirty-one year old Glaswegian, and she was inside for benefit fraud. Maggie looked very much the stereotypical dyke. She was just over five feet two, with short-cropped ginger hair, and tattoos on her arms and back. She carried a few extra pounds on her small frame, which translated as a big arse and a hefty pair of boobs.

Bev left her office and walked along to the Officers' desk. Carol and Linda were still chatting but had managed to complete the crossword puzzle. "Hello you two, finished the crossword then, it'll be the Times next. I'm just going to check on Maggie, make sure she's OK in there."

Carol and Linda looked up, Carol said, "OK, you want me to come with you in case she gets awkward?"

Bev said, "No, it'll be OK. I just want a little chat with her before she comes back on the wing. Be about twenty minutes or so, OK?" Carol nodded as Bev walked out of the wing and across the corridor to the solitary cells. Linda nudged Carol and said, "I know why she's going to see her. She's going to shag her, I reckon. She's a dyke as well ain't she, that Maggie Coulter?'

Carol just shrugged her shoulders, "Probably right, but it's her business. If Maggie doesn't complain, then it's nothing to do with us what she gets up to."

'Yeah, but still, it's not right is it? Screwing the prisoners ain't right, even if they don't say anything. Anyway, it's a bit, you know, sort of sordid, them doing it under our noses like. I mean two women getting it on ain't natural is it?"

Carol said, " It's their business like I said. It takes all sorts, it doesn't bother me. Besides, it leaves more blokes for us doesn't it?"

Linda pulled a face and said, "But, you know, all that touching and licking stuff they get up to, yuk."

Carol leafed disinterestedly through a magazine, "So you've never wondered what it's like to make love to another woman then Linda?"

"'Course not. I'm no dyke. Have you then?"

"Well, I think it's perfectly normal to wonder about these things. Like, what it's like to have three in a bed, y'know, a bloke and another woman."

"Nah, all I want is my Stevie, he gives me all I want. I don't need no woman to make me cum. My Stevie is hung like a horse and he can keep going for ages, makes me cum loads of times."

"Is he adventurous? Not just the bedroom."

"Oh yeah, I'll say he is. The other night, I'd just had a bath and he caught me on the stairs. Had me there and then he did, on the stairs. One minute I was going up to get dressed, the next minute, I was on my hands and knees with him shagging me from behind. It was great. What about you husband, is he randy all the time like my Stevie?"

"Tony? No, he's a Friday night quickie man, a quick fumble, and a few grunts and it's all over then he's asleep."

"Don't he get you off then?"

"No not very often, I have to do that myself while he's snoring."

"That's not very good is it? How do you put up with it?"

"It's OK, it does me. Mind you, if your Stevie is all he's cracked up to be, perhaps I could borrow him for a night or two."

"'Ere, you get your own, my Stevie's all mine, and he ain't in to granny sex."

"Bloody cheek!" Both women laughed.

While the two officers were sharing their joke, Bev had slowly and quietly opened door number 1 in the solitary cells; there were four cells in all, the other three were unoccupied. Bev stood with the door closed behind her; it was dark in the room, only dimly lit by the lights outside on the perimeter wall. Maggie lay on her bunk in the sparsely furnished room. Bev's eyes slowly became accustomed to the gloom. Making no sound so as not to startle the sleeping woman, Bev took off her uniform jacket and draped it over the footlocker at the end of the bed. Then came her blouse and after unzipping and removing her skirt she stepped out of her petticoat slip. She stood by the bed in just her bra and knickers; Maggie was still asleep facing the wall. The air in the bare cell was chill, so she quickly unhooked and removed her bra and slipped her knickers off. Carefully, she lifted the bedclothes and slipped in to the bed. Maggie was wearing thick pyjamas as Bev snuggled up to her, pressing her tits and erect nipples in to her back. "You took your bloody time Bev, I've been waiting three days for you. I've been as horny as hell. The only good thing about solly is it gives us a chance for good shag. I was beginning to think you'd gone off me." Maggie turned away from the wall and faced Bev, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her. Maggie's hands roamed over Bev's naked body, caressing her boobs, thighs and arse. "I'm sorry Maggie, I meant to come over on the first night but we had one of the Division Supervisors on the wing. She kept us on station all bloody night. And last night, that silly bitch Colleen Tully in D34, decided that she was going to slit her wrists... with a plastic knife; the daft cow. So I couldn't get away, but I'm here now and I'm as horny as you." Maggie pulled away and began to hurriedly tug at the buttons of her pyjama top. "Help me get these fuckin' things off will ya? Bev pulled Maggie's pyjama trousers down as the jacket came off and flew across the room; Maggie tugged her knickers down to her ankles and with a few flicks of her feet, she was as naked as Bev. The two women melted in to each other's arms again, passionately groping and touching.

"Oh Jesus Bev, I need you, I want you so much. Fuck me Bev, fuck me to heaven." Bev rolled over and lay on top, her big boobs pressed hard against Maggie's heaving tits. The two women kissed and stroked each other as Bev nibbled at Maggie's neck. Maggie moaned softly as she parted her legs and Bev pressed her leg against Maggie's wet slit and began to rub it with her thigh. "Oh Bev, that feels so nice, Oh yes Bev, do me, do me." Bev began to move her body up and down over the writhing woman. She felt Maggie's thigh rise up and make contact with her own sopping wet cunt. The two women rubbed and fondled each other until both were on the verge of orgasm. "Oh Bev, I'm cumming... uhhh, go on. Oh fuck, it's cumming... uhhh... uhhhh." Maggie stiffened under her as her orgasm overwhelmed her whole body. Bev kept moving, grinding her drooling pussy against Maggie's fleshy wet thigh. She raised herself up on her elbows allowing her heavy boobs to swing as she moved; Maggie seized one of the swaying tits and sucked on the stiff nipple. Bev gasped, "Oh yes, do that, do that. Uhhhh, Maggie, uhhhh... I'm cumming." Bev's hips were now thrusting up and down rapidly as she ground her cunt against Maggie's raised thigh. "Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhh... huuuuuhhh... it's cum... it's cum."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.