The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"I've got the plane tickets," he said excitedly, "and Brittany purchased the bus tickets."

Veronica had withdrawn her savings as soon as the bank had opened and given the money to Matt and Brittany. Each had packed a single suitcase, Brittany had donned her disguise and all was ready.

"Great," she answered into her cell phone. "I have just one more stop to make and then I'll meet you at the airport."

"What stop?" asked Matt.

"I'm going to drop by to see Betty. I want to spread a little disinformation about where we might be headed, make it even harder to find us."

"Do you think that's wise?"

"We need every advantage we can get if we're to get away from her. It won't take long."

"The flight leaves at 4:20. Gate six."

"Got it. See you there."

"Veronica... be careful."

"Don't worry, I intend to."

"Miss Ames to see you," came the voice on the intercom.

"Ah, yes, I've been expecting her. Send her right in," smiled Betty. "Well, well, well if it isn't the stripper turned slut."

"Say whatever you want Betty. It's over. Matt and Brittany are on their way back to Oregon and I have a job prospect in New York. You can't hurt us anymore, so why don't you just..."

"You listen to me slut! You're bought and paid for! You are going to do exactly what I tell you to and nothing more!"

"Not any more Betty we..."

"Do you take me for an idiot? That apartment is wired for video and audio. I later listened to every plan the three of you made last night. I've got my detective at the airport right now trailing your two little lovebirds."

Veronica was shocked, but determined to persevere. " It doesn't matter, the three of us are going away. Why can't you just leave us alone?"

"Oh, I don't particularly care what happens to the two of them. But you... you belong to me!"

"Not any more Betty. This is goodbye," said Veronica turning to leave.

"Before you walk out that door, you'd better consider something."

"And what's that?"

"You haven't told them your secret."

"I'll tell them."

"Will you tell them everything?"

"Yes, of course."

"You little slut. You don't even know yet do you?"

"Know what?"

"Put it together Veronica. When you confessed to me in bed one night about your family, about how your father had seduced you, taken you to his bed. How your mother had even moved into another room so you could fuck your father every night..."

"Stop it!" cried Veronica, the pain crashing in on her again.

"... how you became pregnant and had his baby, a boy. How your mother finally left, unable to bear the thoughts that her own daughter..."

"Don't, Betty, please don't..."

"... and how you bore him a second child, a daughter."

"Betty, don't..."

"Then your father continued to screw you. And you loved it, didn't you Veronica?"

The mulatto stood mute, the memories cutting into her, opening the wounds afresh.

"I said, didn't you, Veronica?"

"... Yes!" exclaimed the broken woman.

"But you caught him screwing your younger sister and in a fit of jealous rage you killed him. So you were sent off to prison and that's when the authorities stepped in and took them all from you."

Veronica was in tears now, Betty had reopened the wounds which still tormented her.

"Why... why must you?"

"You think they'll forgive you for that? Incest and murder?"

"I... served my sentence."

"Yes, but you lost your children. I know you found your sister, but I also know she wants nothing to do with you."

Veronica's mouth flew open.

"How did you?... I never told you that!"

"I have my ways Veronica. But are you so dumb you still don't know?"

"What... ???"

"Money can produce results when good intentions get you nowhere. Your two children were adopted. I tracked them down."

"You what?"

"Why do really think I had Matt and Brittany come all the way from the west coast?"

"You mean... Oh my God!" gasped the lovely Mulatto.

"Finally! You spent last night screwing your own son and daughter who, for years now, have been screwing each other! Like mother, like son and daughter!"

"Stop it! Please, stop it!"

Veronica's heart felt as if it would rip from her chest. She felt sick and faint.

"But... why would you... ?"

"A rather elaborate plan I admit. But when you tried walking out on me, I made up my mind ot have you Veronica, to own you, to make you my sex toy! And now I have you!"

"I won't tell them," cried Veronica.

"But I will. How much will they love you then?"

"They'll understand," sobbed Veronica, clutching at straws, her plans crashing down around her.

"I doubt it. But even if they did forgive you, you know I always keep an ace in the hole."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.