The Acorn Never Falls Far
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"She's not there. The observation room is empty."

"Good, then let's talk while we know we have come privacy."

Veronica, Brittany and Matt had just spent the last two hours complying with Betty's wishes (and their own) in a threesome that included every possible combination of bodies imaginable. Matt had lain on his back, buried in Veronica while Brittany straddled his mouth and he brought her to cunnilingual orgasm. After trading positions, Brittany had spread her legs to Veronica's tongue while Matt drove himself first into Veronica's eager vagina and then into her anus while all three reached climax. Brittany had then straddled Veronica's mouth while bending over and accepting Matt's shaft in her rear. Over the course of the two hours they had made love, climaxed, traded positions, then climaxed again culminating in the three lying in a circle Veronica sucking Matt's lance as he brought Brittany to ecstasy with his talented tongue while the brunette tasted orgasm after orgasm from the lovely mulatto.

They were sure, especially at first, that Betty had been watching, as indeed she had. But after exploring each other's bodies they no longer cared and lost themselves in sensual and orgasmic oblivion.

Betty watched from the observation room for the first few minutes, then, responding to the writhing, moaning bodies in the next room, decided she would visit Rhonda' s again this evening. She was horny and Rhonda, while not quite as good as Veronica, was still quite satisfying.

Yes, she thought, as she took a last look at the three naked bodies in the next room, this is progressing just as I had hoped. With that she let herself quietly out the door.

"Okay, then what are we going to do?" asked Matt.

"Turn her in to the police?" suggested Brittany.

"Then it would all come out, including what each of us wants kept secret," answered Veronica.

"Then what?"

"As I see it, the only chance we have is to run... as far as we can, maybe to Mexico or South America. But we've got to do it in such a way that she'll never find us," said Veronica.

"We don't have much, a few hundred maybe," said Matt.

"It's okay. I have my savings. That should be more than enough. "

"But won't she be able to track us down?"

"Not if we're careful. Tomorrow morning I'll withdraw my savings, you book us on a flight to say, Buenos Aires but under assumed names. Then go to the bus depot and buy three tickets in our own names to, oh, I don't know, Denver maybe. Jennifer tomorrow I want you to dress like a man. With a body like yours that may take some doing, but wear a suit, don some sunglasses and maybe a fake mustache. We'll travel as two men and a woman. That ought to throw them off track."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.