The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"So how do you feel about your boyfriend now?" smirked Betty. The three were in her office the next morning. Veronica and Brittany said nothing. They had talked for over two hours after their own performance two nights ago. Although they had not shared their secrets, both had admitted that Betty was blackmailing them. When Brittany admitted that she and Matt shared a secret, it became obvious to them both that Matt's tryst last night with the young girl was another of Betty's forced couplings. They still weren't sure how they could break her hold over them, but they felt they now knew Betty's real intent. She intended to disgust them both, not just with Matt, but with men in general so she could make them her lesbian playthings. After last night she would, no doubt, discard Matt and concentrate on enslaving them to her. Neither realized that Betty's plan involved more than that.

"Well, does your pedo boyfriend turn you on now?"

"Betty, you can drop the act," said Veronica. We know you're trying to turn us against Matt so you'll have us to yourself. It won't work. We know you blackmailed him into doing that last night. We both love him and if you think you're going to drive a wedge between us and Matt, you're sadly mistaken. And just so you know, Betty, Brittany and I are as attracted to each other as we are to Matt."

Betty was silent for a moment, considering what Veronica had shared. Yes, this had taken a slight detour from her original plan but... all the better. Tonight would afford the opportunity to show these two who was calling the shots. Then later... yes, later..."

"Well, since the three of you are so much in love, why don't you just screw each other's brains out?"

Veronica's and Brittany's mouths dropped open. This was totally unexpected and caught the two women by complete surprise.

"You want us... and Matt to..."

"Have a threesome. Screw each other to your heart's content."

"What are you up to Betty?"

"Let's just say I'm holding out your little menage a trois as a reward. But in the meantime I have other plans for the two of you. I have a friend who owns a gentlemen's entertainment emporium."

"In other words, a strip club," replied Veronica.

"Business has been a little slow lately and she asked if I had any ideas for how to spice things up, attract some new customers."

"And we're it," concluded Brittany dejectedly.

"How very astute of you. What better place for a couple of sluts than the Purple Pussycat. You start tonight. Be at this address at six p.m.," she ordered, handing a card with the address to Veronica.

"Suppose we just stop playing your games right now? Suppose we just walk out that door and not look back?"

"Try it. Nobody's going to stop you. But both of the secrets that the two of you want to keep private will be in the mass media by this evening. And since I know both the nature and importance of those secrets, I doubt either of you wants that to happen."

The two women looked at each other forlornly. Betty still held the high card and they knew it.

They arrived at the appointed time, neither very impressed with their new place of employment. Not exactly a dive, it was nonetheless located in that section of town devoted to XXX movie theatres, adult bookstores and the like. Entering, they were struck first by the darkness. The lighting on the stage was selective and very little spilled out onto the audience who could sit in anonymity and ogle the bodies which twisted and contorted on stage for their pleasure.

A not very attractive, thirty-ish, woman was in the middle of her act, her large breasts already bare. Veronica and Brittany could just make out the tables. Oddly enough the place was filled to capacity. They both wondered why the owner could be complaining of a lack of business when the place was packed. They walked over to the bar which stood along one wall.

"You the new girls?" asked the rotund bartender. They nodded. "You two must be something," he smiled. "Rhonda, that's the owner, has been going all out to get the word around about you two... and especially about the new service she's added for the customers."

"What new service?" asked Brittany.

"While one of you is performing, the other is to walk around to the tables, serve drinks and entertain the customers up close and personal," he said winking.

"You mean... ?" asked Veronica, her mouth opened in shock.

"Yeah, she said you were to give them anything they want, any way they want it."

"No, we won't do that. We'll strip, but that's it!"

"Suit yourself, but you're going to disappoint a lot of customers who've been promised they could have a little piece of you. And Rhonda is going to be mad as hell."

The two looked at each other.

"And she tells Betty..." started Veronica.

"And Betty..." continued Brittany, but she didn't have to complete her thought. They both knew the consequences of disappointing the owner of Seaver Fitness Centers.

"Is there no way... ?" Brittany pleaded with the bartender.

"Better do what she wants," he advised. "I see you know Betty. She and Rhonda are real tight, if you know what I mean." he said winking. "I wouldn't want to cross either of them, let alone both of them."

There was hopeless resignation in both their eyes.

"All right... what do we do?"

"You go on stage first," he said to Brittany. "Give 'em a good look at that body of yours... and I do mean a good look. You can play peek-a-boo at first if you want, but you better be naked by the end of your act and you better let them see everything they want to see. Pick out a costume in the dressing room. It's that way," he said pointing to a door off to the side of the stage.

"Oh, I get a costume? asked Brittany sarcastically.

"Don't worry, you won't be wearing it long. Better hurry, you go on in ten minutes. Here, you wear this when you're serving drinks," he said to the lovely mulatto, handing her a skimpy thong and a pair of high heels.

"This is all I wear?" she asked incredulously.

"That's it!"

"Can we do this?" whispered Brittany.

"We have to. At least until we can figure out how to get away from Betty."

"Take care of yourself."

"You too."

With that the lovely brunette turned and walked to the dressing room.

"Do you really expect me to... ?" began Veronica.

"Honeycakes, I don't expect you to do anything, but Rhonda does."

Their attention was drawn to the stage as the current dancer, now nude, finished her act and departed to sporadic applause.

An attractive woman of perhaps thirty, wearing an alluring sequined gown, walked onstage with a wireless microphone.

"Rhonda?" asked Veronica. The bartender nodded.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Purple Pussycat. Tonight we not only introduce some new young and beautiful dancers to our stage, but I think you'll love the personal service that the girls serving your drinks will be offering. They are here for your amusement. Feel free to partake of their pleasures while you enjoy the show. I think with what they have to offer you'll find yourself coming again and again... so to speak." There was amused laughter throughout the nightclub. "Right now, onstage a delectable young thing who I know you're going to enjoy. The Purple Pussycat presents... Brittany!"

There was enthusiastic applause as heavy rhythmic music began and Rhonda left the stage. Slowly, timidly at first, Brittany entered, wearing nothing but a sequined bra and thong which covered very little. The six inch spike heels made dancing difficult, but the patrons were not here to admire her choreography. Totally inexperienced at stripping, he was awkward at first, but eventually let her mind go somewhere else while her body fell into rhythm with the music. The patrons, obviously mostly men, were delighted with the suppleness of her young attractive body, but soon wanted to see more. Knowing she must, Brittany reached back for the bra closure.

Veronica had visited the restroom and adorned the thong and heels. Her full breasts swaying erotically and feeling more self conscious than at any other time of her life, she walked back to the bar.

Looking back to the stage she felt a surge of sympathy for the mortified young woman who was baring herself to the leering patrons. She thought to herself how strange it was that she should feel such compassion for a woman who was, in effect her rival. They both loved Matt so deeply, yet Veronica admitted to herself, she felt no less passionate for and about Brittany. The attraction for the brunette had been no less instant and no less intense than her feelings for Matt. Then, in making love to Brittany at the apartment, she had come to realize how much she needed, wanted this young woman in her life as well.

"Time you got to work. Whiskey sours for table seven," said the Bartender to Veronica pointing to four men sitting at one of the back tables. Veronica picked up the tray and made her way to the table., trying to avoid the smiling stares.

"Your drinks," she said, trying to smile.

"Well, those are about the nicest set of tits I've seen in a long time," commented one of the men.

Even though it was quite dark and no one else noticed, Veronica felt the redness of embarrassment creeping upward in her face.

"... Uh, Thanks..." she muttered, turning to leave.

"Whoa, wait a minute," laughed another of the men. "What about that personal service we heard about.?"

Veronica's heart jumped into her throat.

"I... what kind of personal service?"

"Well this for one," smiled the man, pointing under the table.

Instinctively Veronica looked around to see if anyone else was looking, but the other patrons were absorbed in the lovely brunette who had now discarded the bra and whose breasts and nipples, while smaller than Veronica's, were nevertheless beautifully proportioned to her body, jiggling sensually as she moved to the music. Veronica lifted the tablecloth and looked under the table to see the man's unzipped pants and penis in full erection.

"Come on baby, let's see what that mouth of yours can do with this!" he laughed.

A quick glance to Rhonda who had now seated herself at one of the tables, brought an icy stare. Veronica knew she had no choice.

She went to her knees and crawled under the table. Taking the quivering rod in her hands, Veronica closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took the erection deep into her throat.

"Oh, yeah Baby, yeah!" he cried, the others at the table laughing in drunken merriment.

Her heart breaking, Veronica quickened the pace wanting this to be over as soon as possible. But when his seed filled her mouth and she began to back out from under the table, she found three more erections waiting for her. One by one, she performed fellatio on the men until, the last man having climaxed into her mouth, she crawled free and hurriedly returned to the bar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.