The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The next day both Veronica and Brittany tried to talk with Matt who, strangely, since they knew nothing of his having witnessed their performances last night, took calls from neither of them. He had lain awake most of the night, his heart aching. He loved them both despite what they had done, but he just could not believe they would have been unfaithful, would have participated in such an orgy. Yet he had seen it with his own eyes and the proof was irrefutable. He could almost understand how Brittany might have been coerced, like himself, into something like that. After all, each of them would do almost anything to keep their secret private. But why would Veronica... ? Still confused, he received the summons from Betty and arrived in her office within a few minutes.

"So how do you feel about your two sluts now?" she smirked. His silence spoke volumes. "Well I've got another little tryst lined up for you."

"Oh, no. No more," he replied. "After last night..."

"Last night showed only that you have a couple of whores for girlfriends. You may not want to hide anything from Veronica or protect Brittany any longer, but you still have yourself to think of. I can ruin you by divulging your dirty little secret, Matt. I can see to it that you'll never find a decent job again... and you know I can!"

"What do you want this time?" he asked resignedly.

"There is a competitor of mine. He rooked me out a very lucrative deal a year or so back. I've been waiting for the opportunity for a little revenge. Well now I have it. He has a daughter, a high school teenager, Melanie. I want you to seduce her."

"But why?"

"Exactly why is my concern. She'll meet you tonight at the same apartment you visited last night."

"Oh so you can watch?"

"No," lied Betty, "I have other matters to attend to tonight. The two of you will be alone."

"And you want me to..."

"She's a virgin. I don't want her to be a virgin after tonight."

"Suppose she doesn't want to."

"Then you take her anyway."

"Hey, I draw the line at rape."

"No, no, no. You won't have to. She's let it be known that she wants to be taken. But she wants it to be an older more experienced guy."

"Like me?"

"Like you. What more could she ask for? Handsome, suave and good between the sheets."

"Are you sure that she really wants it? I mean..."

"Look, I've have my people interview her friends. Of course they didn't know they were my people and they didn't realize the information that was being pumped out of them. She's told her best friend repeatedly that her most vivid fantasy is to be roughed up and raped by a good looking hunk."

"Yeah, but fantasies are one thing, reality is..."

"The reality is that she wants it. If she doesn't get it from you, it might be from someone who really will hurt her. How would you feel then?"

"I'm just not sure about this."

"Suppose I make this easy for you," mused Betty.

"What do you mean?"

"Suppose I give her a code word. After you've roughed her up a bit and you're ready to take her, I'll tell her she can whisper either "no" or "fuck me" in your ear. That way you can either back off or give her a screwing she'll never forget."

He seemed to consider the idea. "That way," continued Betty you aren't doing anything she doesn't really want you to do." He still seemed hesitant. "And remember your secret..." she added.

"All right. All right," he finally conceded. "But if she says no, I back off."

"Agreed," smiled Betty. "Be there a few minutes before eight. I want her to think it's your apartment. Oh, and give her this when you're done," she added, pushing something into his hand.

As soon as the handsome young man had left, Betty pushed the intercom button.

"Yes, Ms. Seaver?" came the voice of her secretary.

"Send her in," ordered Betty.

"Yes, Ms. Seaver."

The door opened and the young teenager she had just been discussing entered.

"Come in Melanie. Sit down."

The girl was indeed attractive. Her long straight blonde hair hung almost to her waist. Her bright blue eyes glittered. Her small mouth and pouty lips, when combined with soft and pleasing facial features, gave her a little girl look. When taken with her small, only now developing body, the girl appeared much younger than her actual age of mid adolescence.

"Mr. Drummond gave me your message that you wanted to see me privately. He said it was about Ellen."

Betty sized up the girl. Definitely attractive although it would seem like robbing the cradle. Oh well they had to be initiated sooner or later. Drummond, the detective had found that Melanie had attended a rave recently in which Melanie's best friend, Ellen, had died of a drug overdose. After money had exchanged hands, a security tape taken at the rave had come into Betty's hands. The girl was already confused and a bit frightened. She would be putty in Betty's capable hands.

"Have you told anyone you were coming?" asked Betty officiously.

"No, I... that is Mr. Drummond said not to. He said you had some secret information about Ellen... about how she died."

"That I do, Melanie. I can prove you gave her the drugs that killed her!" lied Betty.

"What??? exclaimed the girl in horror. "I would never..."

"The police know she didn't have any drugs when she entered the rave. She spent almost the entire time with you. I even have it on tape!"

"What are you talking about?" cried the girl.

Betty picked up the remote and pushed the play button. The monitor built into the wall sprang to life and there, on screen, were Melanie and her friend, off near a corner. The lights were low, the picture grainy, but as the scene progressed, Melanie reached into her purse, then slipped something into Ellen's hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.