The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Veronica, it's Betty. I want you to come to my office. We have things to discuss."

"The lovely mulatto was tempted to slam down the receiver, but her puzzlement was even greater than her anger. "And just what do you think we have to talk about?"

"Let's just say I have become aware of a certain Matt Williams and the fact that you two have been fucking like minxes."

"That's none of your bus..."

"Suppose your young new boyfriend were to find out everything?"

"Betty, you wouldn't!" gasped Veronica.

"Oh, wouldn't I? My office in thirty minutes, slut."

"Betty, please!"

"You heard me."

And the click told Veronica, Betty had hung up on her. Veronica sat for several minutes trying to find a means of counteracting Betty's threat. In the end, however, she could find none and so resignedly grabbed her coat and hailed a cab.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the slut with a past," smiled Betty confidently as Veronica entered her office and closed the door.

"Look Betty..."

"No, you look, slut, you thought you could just waltz out that door free and clear. Well, like I said, nobody walks out on me. I assume you and Rob are history."

"He... that is I... I tried to tell him I'd met someone, but he just wouldn't listen. So I told him... everything."

"And?"

"And at first he just couldn't believe it. Then when he realized I was telling the truth... he... he looked repugnant."

"And bid you bon voyage?"

Even though Veronica had found herself in love with Matt in a way she could never love Rob, she still cared for the man and didn't want to see him hurt. Yet when she had revealed her past to him, he simply could not accept it and left immediately. She knew he would not be back.

"Yes. He's gone. He just couldn't handle the truth about my past."

"So you see what knowing your dirty little secret will do. There was a man so in love he was ready to propose and he bolted the moment he found out. Just imagine how Matt will react..."

"No, Betty, please you can't tell him." Veronica was regretting more and more her moment of weakness when she had confessed her secret to Betty some time ago. She had thought she was confiding in a friend/lover. Now, she realized, all too late, her confidence was being betrayed.

The blonde's superior smile was filled with self confidence. "I will or I won't. It's up to you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you do what I want, your secret stays hidden. Cross me in any way and you can kiss your new boyfriend good bye. Plus I think your story might just wind up on the front page of all the juicy gossip magazines."

"That's blackmail."

"Call it what you will, but as of this moment you're bought and paid for Veronica. I own you."

"No, I'll move to another city."

"Do you really think I can't track you down? You run and I'll see you're ruined professionally wherever you go... and I'll certainly see that Matt finds out what you don't want anyone to know."

Veronica was trapped and knew it.

"What do you want from me, Betty?"

"For starters, strip!"

"I won't!"

Betty keyed the intercom. "Get me a Matt Williams on the line."

"No. Please... All right," said Veronica resignedly.

Betty's superior smile broadened as each piece of clothing was discarded. When Veronica stood nude before her, Betty sat back in her chair and spread her legs.

"Now, Veronica, put that beautiful little mouth of yours to work."

The dark haired beauty hesitated, but knowing she had no recourse, dropped to her knees in front of Betty. She pulled the skirt up and panties down. The nest which she had always found beautiful and alluring now seemed repugnant, yet she leaned forward and her lips softly kissed Betty's labia.

"Yes, just like you used to do... and are going to be doing from now on. Go on, bring me off, slut."

Veronica closed her eyes as her hands grasped Betty's buttocks and pulled them to her, her tongue reaching out to bury itself in the wet, receptive nest.

"Yes, just like always," whispered Betty. "You always could suck pussy better than any other slut I know. Betty grabbed Veronica's hair and pulled her closer while beginning to grind her labia into the hapless woman's mouth. "Come on, Veronica, suck me like you used to!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.