The Acorn Never Falls Far
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Brittany Balfour?"

"Yes, this is Brittany. Who's calling please?"

"My name is Betty Seaver. I happen to possess certain information about your relationship with Matt Williams."

There was a long pause.

"I don't know what you're..."

"Oh, you know all right. If you want the nature of your relationship with Matt to remain secret, you'll catch the next plane for Atlanta."

"Atlanta?"

"You heard me. I want you in my office tomorrow morning at ten. Sever Fitness."

"But you're crazy if you think..."

"You know what I think Brittany? I think you and Matt want to keep the nature of your relationship under wraps and I think if you don't want that relationship on the front cover of every newspaper and magazine around, you'll be here tomorrow at ten."

Another long pause.

"I... can't... I have to..."

"You not only can you will. My office tomorrow morning at ten or the lovebirds will have their little secret exposed."

"But... but..."

"Maybe you don't hear too well, bitch. My office tomorrow at ten."

The line went dead. The attractive brunette's heart was pounding. Who was this Betty Seaver and why was she threatening them? She tried calling Matt, but the number at the motel in Atlanta where he was staying, went unanswered. She loved him with all her heart and knew she would do anything to protect him/them. With tears in her eyes, Brittany dialed the airport to make reservations.

"A Miss Brittany Balfour to see you," said the secretary.

"Show her in," replied the blonde CEO.

Betty had to admit that the woman who walked through the door was stunningly beautiful. Long brunette hair, sparkling brown eyes and lovely face. The body, noted Betty, was sculpted like a centerfold. At nineteen, thought betty, those curves came easily. Wait a few years and see how much work it took to keep a figure like that.

"Look, Ms. Seaver, I don't know what you think you..."

"Shut up, bitch," snarled Betty impatiently. "You're here because you want to keep your dirty little secret. Do as I say and you and Matt can carry on for all I care. But my silence is going to cost you."

"What do you mean?"

"I like women... attractive women."

"You... you want me to go to bed with you?" asked the young woman in shock.

"Among other things. But that will do for starters."

"No, I won't do it!"

"Oh, you'll do it all right. Now, strip for me. I want to see what I'm getting."

Brittany's mind whirled. She had thought the woman would want money to remain quiet and had been prepared to clean out their savings to pay the blackmail, but this... this was just unbelievable. Yet despite the perverted nature of the payoff, her dilemma was no different than it had been. She must conform to this woman's wishes or she and Matt would pay the price -- a price neither of them could afford.

Slowly she stepped out of her shoes, noticing the triumphant look of delight on Betty's face. She hesitated before loosening the straps on her dress, but despite her mind racing to find a way out, she felt helpless to resist. The dress slid down around her ankles and the young woman stood in bra, stockings and panties. Brittany averted her eyes as she slid down the stockings, not wishing to see the gleam in the eyes of the woman who seemed to hold all the cards. She closed her eyes as her fingers found the hook and the bra fell away. Brittany's breasts were not large, but well shaped and attractive, her nipples and aureoles dark, contrasting with her skin which had a natural deep tanned appearance.

"Please," she said softly in supplication, but Betty's resolve was unwavering so again she closed her eyes and the panties were worked down over her hips and off.

Brittany Balfour stood completely naked in the middle of Betty Seaver's office. "LIe down on the couch and spread your legs," ordered Betty as she quickly disrobed then put on an oversized strap-on dildo.

Brittany's eyes dilated in shock. She had never used a dildo, had never seen a strap-on, and despite Matt's very adequate size, she had never seen anything approaching the size of the knobby latex configuration which stood out menacingly as Betty approached. Her legs instinctively came together to deny the monstrosity which Betty obviously had every intention of using.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.