The Acorn Never Falls Far - Cover

The Acorn Never Falls Far

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - No sacrifice is too great for Veronica to keep her most intimate secrets private.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

After exhausting themselves in the shower, the two women were toweling dry in preparation for the afternoon meeting.

"God, Veronica, where did you ever learn to do all those things with your..."

"On the job training, remember?"

"You mean in prison?"

The lovely mulatto's voice dropped to little more than a whisper.

"The second night I was there, five inmates gang raped me with a broom handle. Since they were bigger and meaner, they made me their bitch. I quickly learned how to service them however and whenever they wanted."

Betty grimaced.

"Well, all that's behind you. You're my bitch now."

"Please don't say that Betty."

"Hey, just kidding..." replied the attractive blonde who finished dressing and started to exit, then leaned back in the door. "... sort of."

Veronica stared at the door for several seconds after Betty had already departed. She wondered if her boss's comments were really true. Yes, when she had applied for the job of receptionist, straight out of prison, Betty had made her lesbian intentions clear, and yes, in her desperation for employment since she had already been turned down a dozen times elsewhere, Veronica had allowed Betty to seduce her, taking her on the carpeted floor of her office while three other candidates waited for an interview. But she had worked hard for each and every promotion. Veronica had always been strictly heterosexual until the prison experience, but her time spent serving as cell block bitch prepared her for Betty's advances and when it became evident that the job was contingent upon satisfying her boss in bed as well as through her efforts for the company, Veronica had submitted.

Over the past three years she had become a regular, if not constant, companion to Betty, offering eye candy when the CEO wanted to flaunt her sexual orientation at parties or other social gatherings and an extremely experienced and talented partner in bed when Betty was in the mood. The CEO often took other lovers as well which, at first, hurt Veronica, who had thought their relationship might grow into something deeper, but Betty soon made it clear she had a roving eye. Veronica had learned, however, to be patient and sooner of later the blonde CEO would tire of her flavor of the month and return, seeking the talents of the beautiful mulatto. With their age difference of almost ten years and Betty's insatiable appetite for sex however, Veronica wondered how much longer, despite her acquired talents, she could keep Betty satisfied.

She was inwardly resentful that she could not earn and keep her position by hard work and skill alone. Yet having risen to become Executive Assistant to the CEO in such short time, she did not want to consider what might have happened had she refused Betty's advances -- both then and now.

Have I traded being a prison whore for being a corporate whore? she wondered. It hurt to think that all the long hours and good ideas she had provided for the company would be for naught if she were not willing to provide Betty with an attractive social companion and carnal satisfaction.

Trying to dismiss the thought, she finished dressing and hurried to prepare for the important meeting.

As Veronica followed Betty into the conference room she immediately felt uncomfortable. The man sitting at the table was close to eighty, but his eyes were glued to Veronica from the moment she entered.

"Ed Pilfor, Veronica Ames," indicated Betty in introduction.

Veronica extended her hand, but the moment he touched her, she looked into his eyes and saw he was nothing but an old lecher. His eyes roamed up and down her body and the handshake lasted entirely too long.

"My, my Betty, where have you been keeping this delicious little tidbit?" he said leering at the mulatto, undressing her with his eyes.

She pulled away and seated herself across the table from him. Her feelings for the man were instant. He was a dirty old man and didn't mind if everyone else knew it.

"Veronica is my executive assistant."

"I bet she's quite good... at assisting, I mean," he smiled.

"Yes she is," replied Betty.

"Are you good Veronica?" he asked, his meaning hardly subtle.

"Miss Seaver seems to think so," relied Veronica.

"I'll just bet you are."

Again his eyes roamed and she couldn't help but squirm a bit. He was enjoying her discomfort.

"Here is the agreement," said Veronica sliding folders before Betty and Pilfor. "The merger arrangements have been agreed to by both of you. The only thing remaining is the amount."

"Speaking of which," Betty rejoined, "what is this I hear about you holding out for that ridiculous figure?"

"Oh, you know me Betty. I always like to have a bargaining chip."

"And just what might you want to bargain for?"

"Well..." he began, enjoying himself, "as you know, I may be getting on in years, but I still have a very healthy libido."

"Why don't you tell that to your wife?" said Veronica remembering the information from his file and not being able to pass up a chance at a retort.

"Oh, Margaret no longer seems to be able to satisfy me."

"Too bad, but I don't see how..."

"On the other hand," he interrupted, "Miss Ames, you..."

"Oh no," cried Veronica, "no way..."

He turned to Betty. "Let us strike a bargain. I'll agree to your original offer if Miss Ames is willing to..."

"I said, no way am I going to..."

"Wait a minute Veronica. Let's hear what he has to offer," responded Betty, Veronica's mouth dropping open in disbelief.

"Oh, shall we say the weekend. I keep a room at the Hilton for... entertaining."

"I'll bet you do!" replied Veronica. "Well you can forget..."

Again he turned to Betty.

"That's the deal. Take it or leave it."

"Would you excuse us a moment," said Betty, taking Veronica by the arm and leading her to the adjoining office where she closed the door affording them some privacy.

"Betty, I can't believe you'd even consider..."

"Now Veronica, don't get so upset."

"Upset? That dirty old man wants me to sleep with him for God's sake!"

"And from what I hear, a lot more," mused Betty with a smile.

"You can't be serious!"

"Veronica, we're talking a difference of almost a half million."

"And for that I'm supposed to play whore?"

"Oh, come on. Just give him what he wants for the weekend. I'll make sure there's a nice bonus in it for you."

"I can't believe you're saying that. There's no amount of money that could..."

"Just DO it Veronica!" spat Betty, tiring of dealing with an underling. "I don't care if you want the bonus or not. Just screw him and make him love it. I want this deal and I want that lower figure!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.