Reconciliation - Cover

Reconciliation

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - His estranged sister calls two years after their last encounter. She's lonely and needs him. How will their reconciliation work?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister  

I was relaxed on the patio lounger when Annie finally emerged for the day clothed in more traditional type maternity clothing, slacks that ended under her tummy and a smock sort of thingy, and she sank into the lounger next to mine.

"We need to have a talk as I need to know what your plans are." She said, "How long can you stay - until after I have the baby?"

"As I told you, I can stay as long as it suits both of us. I have finished up at work and have a few dollars in the bank, so cash is not an immediate problem." Annie looked relieved when I told her this.

"I'm all booked into the hospital for the delivery and everything is all set except I don't have a partner to come to the delivery with me. How would you feel about being my partner?" Annie seemed slightly hesitant in asking me this.

"I'd love to. What's involved?" I answered.

"It's mostly just a matter of being there for support and helping me through the contractions and what have you. I'm going to class this afternoon, if you want to come - all the others there usually have their partners with them but I never have yet."

Later that day I found myself with Annie in a large warm room with five other couples who were also nearly due to have their babies and a motherly type of nurse who was the tutor. The 'Mothers to Be' all finished up lying comfortably on the thick carpet, propped up with pillows, while the poor men seemed to be doing all the work, holding their hands, mopping brows, counting and deep breathing and giving encouragement. With all that seemed to be involved and expected I was starting to have second thoughts about my participation but a promise is a promise and Annie looked so proud to have me, just introduced as her partner, with her that I would have to go through with it.

When it was time to leave the tutor thanked us all for coming and issued a last reminder as we exited. She stated that no-one should forget that it was important for expectant mothers to massage plenty of body lotion into their swollen tummies to help minimise stretch marks and to aid in recovery after the birth.

After we had consumed the Pizza that we picked up for dinner I quizzed Annie about this lotion and she replied,

"Well, I apply it sometimes but probably not as much as I should. I tend to forget or just not get round to it."

"Where is it? I'll get it while you make yourself comfortable on the floor and I'll massage it in for you." I went to her room and collected the container and a couple of pillows and found that Annie had got down on the floor and was lying there waiting for my return. I gave her the pillows and went to the kitchen and warmed the container with hot water and when I returned I dropped to my knees beside my sister.

I lifted her smock and bared 'The Belly' and dribbled some of the warm lotion on to her and began to gently but firmly rub it in. Annie sighed in contentment and stretched out almost catlike and I swear she was almost purring as I ministrated to her. I worked my way up her tummy and began to rub it into the flatter area between her belly and the bottom of her swollen breasts.

"Your breasts are quite swollen as well. Do they need doing too?" I asked hopefully.

Annie giggled nervously, "Well they never said anything about them but I suppose it couldn't do any harm." she replied and with trembling fingers I undid the fastener between the cups of her oversized maternity bra and pulled it from her, baring her large tits and making them accessible.

I carefully began to rub lotion into her breasts and watched as her nipples grew before my eyes and seemed to pucker up and harden as I ran my fingers over her soft skin. Annie was lying right back with her eyes now mere slits and she was obviously enjoying what I was doing to her. It finally became too much for me to resist and I began to pinch and roll her nipples between my fingers. I had guessed correctly that Annie would enjoy this, as they were soon hard as little pebbles and were definitely quite touchy, as my sister sucked in a sharp breath when I first touched them and her tongue peeped out of her lips and wriggled around as I continued.

Eventually I began to work my way back down and gave 'The Belly' a second helping of lotion and more massage. When I began to administer to the bottom of her tummy I was right up against the waistband of her slacks and I suddenly thought 'What the hell?' and slipped my fingers underneath it. I could feel a narrow strip of curly hair brushing my fingertips and the elastic of Annie's panties. 'In for a penny, in for a pound' and I carried on, sliding in under the panties and pushing my hand on down.

I was expecting Annie to grab my hand and pull it away but when I summoned enough nerve to look at her face I found that she had her eyes squeezed shut and she was biting her bottom lip. Unsure of whether she was distressed or enjoying what I was doing I decided to carry on until she protested. I ran my fingers through the thick bush of hair and reached the top of her slit where I found that the lips were spread and swollen. I could feel the knob of her clitoris and it felt quite prominent and firm and when I rubbed it firmly Annie firstly twitched and then groaned when I nipped it between my fingers. It was a moan of pleasure and convinced me that she was very much enjoying what I was doing to her.

Running my fingers along the fleshy inner lips of her open pussy indicated to me just how excited and aroused she was, as she was very wet and hot down there. Annie's head was rolling back and forth, she was making an almost non-stop crooning noise and her thighs were spread as far apart as her slacks and pants would allow and were trembling slightly. I forced my hand even further down and found her wide-open hole and pushed my first two fingers deep inside marvelling at the way her cunt clamped down on them. When I began to move them in and out Annie's groaning changed pitch and became almost a scream of pure ecstasy and she began to thrust her pelvis up of the floor and push back against my invading fingers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.