Reconciliation - Cover

Reconciliation

Copyright© 2004 by PhoenixKiwi

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His estranged sister calls two years after their last encounter. She's lonely and needs him. How will their reconciliation work?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Brother   Sister  

As was usual, I woke fairly early next morning and, after my morning ablutions, I decided to surprise my sister with tea and toast in bed. When I had brewed up and prepared her toast and marmalade, I took it into her on a tray, complete with a flower from her garden in a small vase, and found her still asleep. It was quite hot even this early in the day and I discovered that Annie had kicked most of the sheet off herself and she was uncovered down to mid thigh. Her nightie was rucked up round her waist and had slipped almost completely off one shoulder leaving one swollen breast completely exposed in all it's glory with a very large and swollen looking nipple encircled by a large dark aureole that was also pretty extensive. Her black panties had bunched up during the night and Annie had obviously felt the heat and sweated a bit as they looked damp and binding and were pulled tight over her vaginal area, even slipped in between her pussy lips. Most of her hugely swollen belly was bare and all in all she was a highly erotic and exciting picture and I didn't want to wake her and ruin my viewing.

Annie must have sensed my presence, as sleeping people so often do, and she slowly woke and stretched before acknowledging me and looking down at herself.

"Hi, big brother. What have you got there? God, look at the sight of me! I must make a pretty disgusting picture." Annie made a half-hearted effort to pull her shoulder strap back up and to tuck her breast away but she didn't appear to be too worried about my seeing her nakedness.

"I thought I'd surprise you with breakfast in bed. Now do you need a hand to sit up and make yourself comfortable?" When she shook her head I just stood, holding the tray, and watched as my sister awkwardly shifted into a sitting-up position. Her condition made this difficult for her and meant that she wasn't very ladylike in her movements and her legs spread even further apart in her struggles giving me an even better show of her thinly covered crotch. I found myself in much the same condition as I had been the evening before and I was almost relieved when Annie pulled the sheet up and over herself and indicated that she was ready for her tray.

"I've got a huge favour to ask you when I get up if you don't mind?" Annie looked slightly embarrassed as she spoke.

"Anything for you. Ask away." I replied quickly.

"I'd love a bath but the last time I had one I almost couldn't get out, so I've had to make do with showers. Would you come in and rescue me if it happens again? I know I must be a terrible sight but I really would be grateful." Annie gave me a pleading look as she asked this and I quickly reassured her.

"Of course I will. Even better than that I'll scrub your back for you if you'd like. I told you yesterday that you were beautiful and sexy and looked absolutely wonderful in your pregnant state and I meant every word I said."

"That sounds great, now you go and have your breakfast while I eat mine and I'll give you a call when I need you. You could turn the taps on as you go past if you don't mind."

I returned to the kitchen and, listening to the sounds of the bath filling, ate my breakfast and read the morning paper that I had found outside on the front lawn. I had no trouble visualising my sister nude in the bath and I was somewhat impatient waiting for her to call for my services. Finally I heard her padding down the hall to the bathroom where she turned off the taps and then sat down and peed before climbing into the water. She was very definitely not shy about pissing where I could hear her and at last I heard her call,

"Tom, if you were serious about washing my back you should come and do it now."

The sight that greeted me when I entered the bathroom was impressive. Annie was in the bath in all her naked glory, and I do mean ALL, with lots of pink sweaty flesh showing above the soap bubbles. I couldn't understand why she would have the water so hot on such a warm, humid day but I guess that's the way most women are. Her back was to the door and she looked over her shoulder and held out a sponge and cake of soap as she said,

"Now don't scream. I know it's a terrifying sight but you don't have to suffer it for to long, and you can leave if you want." Annie smiled at me as she said this but I could see that behind her seemingly cheerful façade she needed reassurance.

"You're beautiful!" I told her once again, "My biggest problem will be behaving myself." And I took the sponge and dropped to my knees at the top end of the bath. Annie's breasts looked enormous as they rested on the top of her swollen belly that protruded about half way out of the soapsuds, her dark hair was down and looked all damp and sweaty as did her face and shoulders.

I began to soap her back with gentle strokes of the sponge and she writhed contentedly under my ministrations that continued on long after she was completely clean and almost shining. Finally I dropped the sponge and began to massage her shoulders, and I found them to be very tense and tight, so I asked my sister,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.