Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

The preparations for the royal wedding went forward with all haste. As nearly as the Grok physicians could determine, Vishi would be delivering any time now. However, events would occur which would delay the wedding.

The Czar, perhaps feeling his life's mission at an end, with an heir on the way, his son's succession to the throne now unchallenged and Raynoor's upcoming marriage, as unorthodox, yet advantageous, as it might be, died peacefully in his sleep, perhaps his only regret that he would not have the chance to sire additional children for his son.

The funeral was followed immediately by Raynoor's coronation as the new Czar. With Vishi beside him, he accepted the symbolic scepter, eulogized his father, then addressed the Grok citizenry throughout the galaxy by cyberwave indicating his intent to bring peace to the Empire. Finally, for the first time smiling, he announced his engagement to Vishi, bringing her to his side, his arm around her, indicating the marriage would be held as soon as possible. Although there were some who felt the marriage to a non Grok, especially an Earther was inappropriate, the vast majority of Grok were happy to accept their new Czar and his bride of choice.

As the day of the marriage ceremony dawned, Vishi awoke knowing something was wrong. There was a small amount of blood in her bed and the unusual periodic pains she had been experiencing lately had intensified greatly. The physicians, although they had tried not to alarm her, had shown some concern during her last visit regarding her body's adaptation to the Grok/Human within her.

Vishi did not want to alarm the Prince, yet felt an urgency that could not be denied. Having been assisted with her wedding attire, specially designed to accommodate her bulging abdomen, she approached her husband-to-be.

"I suggest we do not tarry, My Prince. Our son is impatient to be born," she said as she painfully put on the wrap since the Grok winter had not yet receded.

"Is it time?" he asked, alarmed.

"Let us just hope the ceremony is a short one."

"I will see to it immediately."

The prince sent word ahead and the ceremony was indeed kept short. Their vows were completed straight away, but Vishi's vision was beginning to blur by the time Raynoor completed the ceremony by exposing one of her now sizable breasts and attaching the small royal symbolic crest to the ring already through her pierced nipple. Actually the ceremony called for the husband to pierce his wife's nipple and insert both ring and crest, but as Eloi'Tai, Vishi's nipples had already been pierced, so mercifully, this part of the ceremony did not take long.

"You are now Czar and Czarina," pronounced the smiling holy man.

Their kiss was long and deep.

"I am yours Your Majesty," she said breathlessly.

"And I am yours Vishi Andarus. I am the happiest Grok alive."

The pain was becoming overwhelming and Vishi gasped.

"I think our son is tired of waiting."

"Yes, of course," he replied, signaling for assistance.


"The news is not good, Your Majesty.

The physician stood over her bed, Vishi racked with pain, Raynoor holding her hand.

"Tell us," directed Vishi.

"There are unexpected complications with the delivery. Your body has produced two umbilicals. One takes from you and gives to the child while the other is providing your body with life from the baby. The two are strangely symbiotic, yet also in competition."

"What does this mean?" demanded Raynoor.

"Whichever umbilical we cut first, we save the one, but lose the other."

"NO!!!!" cried Raynoor. "There must be some other way."

"I wish that were so Your Majesty, but her body is Human, it has responded to the pregnancy in ways we could not have foreseen."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.