Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Joukil, this idiot Prince is going to destroy the Empire before I can become Czar to save it," said Quacut to his subordinate.

"I still don't know how he won over Ethnoy and Tripalus like that at the last minute. I had talked with them the afternoon before the vote and both remained uncommitted, Ethnoy even seemed to be favoring our side slightly."

"Oh, I have a pretty good idea. It was that conniving wife of his and that Earth whore. What would you bet that Ethnoy and Tripalus both got visits from one or the other of those two meddling females the night before the vote."

"Perhaps we should have thought of that, offered them one of our own Eloi'Tai."

"From what I hear, no Grok woman can compete with the Earth whore in pleasuring a man or woman. She and Eteenasa are trouble now and will continue to be in the future, perhaps as much trouble as Raynoor himself."

"Then what do we... ?"

"We eliminate the source of the problem."

"But Minister, since the younger Prince's..."accident", security had been tripled around the Prince. Arranging for another accident is going to be nigh impossible."

"Who said anything about the Prince?" sneered Quacut.


"Perhaps I should go," said Raynoor, catching his breath after a second round of lovemaking with Vishi. He had come to her quarters, as agreed, and after some initial awkwardness, Vishi had used her Eloi'Tai wiles to arouse the Prince who then had carried her to the bed and consummated their arrangement, not once but several times, Vishi using positions which would almost guarantee her conceiving. She had, of course, deactivated her electronic contraceptive chip. Actually, Vishi had briefly considered leaving the device turned on so she might have an excuse to keep inviting Raynoor back again and again, but she had given her word to Eteenasa and besides, repeated trips to her room by the Prince could start unhealthy rumors and that would mean additional visits to the Czar's bedroom. Actually for a man his age, the Czar was quite virile, she thought, but he wasn't really interested in giving or receiving pleasure, simply impregnating her. It was far too businesslike to be enjoyed. She imagined, however, in his younger years, the Czar had probably been a capable and inventive lover. But right now her mind was on this man and this night.

"You have asked me to bear your child. This I will do. You have asked me to give up the child to you and Eteenasa to raise as your own. This I will also do. And I have agreed to devote my life to serving as Faunwa for the royal offspring. If I conceive tonight, I shall never be alone with you again. I shall never have you close, know your touch, feel your lance within me. Eteenasa will have you for the rest of your lives. Is it so selfish to ask for one night, to feel you inside me, to sleep beside you because it is what we both want, not because we have a royal duty to perform?"

At last the walls came down and as his massive arms went around her, his eyes radiated a tenderness and passion which Vishi remembered and would treasure for the rest of her life.

She felt him at the entrance to her womanly treasure and again found his eyes.

"I love yo..."

"Shhhhh," she whispered, "you need say nothing. Just hold me, and let me feel your heart beat with mine. Let me feel your desire."

His powerful hug was almost one of desperation.

"If only..." he started.

"Onlys are for dreamers. Tonight I want to live the dream. Take me Raynoor, give me your seed and I will give you our child."

As the first rays of sunlight penetrated the palace and Raynoor slipped away with a final tender kiss, Vishi used her Eloi'Tai intuition and knew she was with child.


Definitely pregnant, a boy child!" smiled the court physician.

Vishi had known as soon as Raynoor had left her, but, even with advancements in medical science, it still took three days to confirm a conception.

There were smiles and congratulations all around. Even Eteenasa, who, of course, still wished it was her body carrying Raynoor's child, smiled warmly. Since the pregnancy was now confirmed, she would have Raynoor to herself at night, and with an heir to the throne on the way, Quacut and his pro-war faction would have a much harder road to usurping Raynoor and acquiring the throne. And, she had to admit, she was just a bit happy for the Eloi'Tai who had proven to be not only trustworthy, but a valuable ally as well. She found herself actually glad that, if she could not carry Raynoor's child, it was the Earth woman who had been chosen as proxy.

Raynoor walked to the seated mother-to-be, bowed and kissed her hand, the Grok custom to acknowledge paternity.

"Vishi Andarus, you carry my child."

"Yes, my Prince."

"I am honored."

"The honor is mine, my Prince."

Eteenasa stood over the radiantly beautiful woman, gently put her hand to Vishi's cheek then leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips, a sign of acknowledging the proxy.

"Vishi Andarus, your womb is mine," she said in accordance to custom.

"Yes, my Princess."

"You will carry my child and bring him forth into the world."

"Yes, Princess."

"Then I find your womb most worthy. I await my child."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.