Vishi Czarina of Grok
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"So you are the Earth woman I have heard so much about," said the Czar.

"I am honored, Your Majesty," responded Vishi, bowing gracefully. She was fully adorned in Eloi'Tai sheer gown, splendid jewelry and the scent of the Rawqu vine of Balistar IV, reputed to be one of the rarest of fragrances."

"Raynoor was not exaggerating. Your beauty is exceptional."

"Thank you, your majesty."

Vishi stood before the Czar who sat on a throne in the royal court chamber. The old Grok had thought it best to present her privately, but Raynoor had insisted she be formally announced to the court. He wanted the court and the citizenry to see her loveliness and begin to accept her as his wife's proxy as soon as possible.

Eteenasa stood among the members of the royal court as did Raynoor. Perhaps two hundred had assembled to see this Earther, this Eloi'Tai who was about to conceive the royal offspring. Not all approved, but they said nothing as the Czar signaled for Vishi to stand closer. He smelled the Rawqu with great approval.

"You have agreed to stand as Eteenasa's proxy?" he asked.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"What are your plans after the child is born?"

"I have agreed to serve as Faunwa."

"And what of your position as Eloi'Tai?"

"I shall retire as Eloi'Tai in order to devote my time to help raise the child."

"You do not intend to continue as Eloi'Tai?"

"That is correct Your Majesty."

"A waste of a fine body if I do say so," he observed, "but, if that is your choice."

"It is, Your Majesty."

"Then I accept you as proxy for my son's wife. You shall open your womb and accept my son's seed."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

He signaled her to bend over closer where he could whisper in her ear.

"But for the moment, you remain an Eloi'Tai. Come to my chambers later this evening."

"Yes, Your Majesty," she whispered back.

He dismissed her with a wave of his finger, she bowed again deeply and retreated down the long carpeted approach to the throne to the leering eyes of the Grok men and the jealous looks of the females.


"I have asked you here because we need to settle a few things between us," said Eteenasa, offering Vishi a chair, the two alone in one of the smaller waiting rooms on the second floor of the palace.

Vishi now had her first chance not only to meet Raynoor's wife and the woman who her child would grow up calling mother, but also to observe a Grok female. It would be an oversimplification to call Grok women smaller versions of the men. While they did share the muscular structure of the males, they were almost a foot shorter and their facial features were softer, less harsh than the men. Vishi had to admit that, her personal feelings aside, the woman sitting across from her was attractive, certainly more so than any of the other Grok females she had seen at court earlier today.

"Princess Eteenasa, I want you to know I would never..."

"Please do not attempt to placate me, Eloi'Tai. You and I shall never be... what do you call it?... friends? But I am not the ogre I have been portrayed to be and I am not stupid. I know you and my husband have feelings for each other. Feelings which can lead to disaster."

"Princess, I..."

"Please, let me finish. Ours was an arranged marriage, I, forced into it as must as the Prince, but over the past year I have grown to love Raynoor. He is a decent and honorable man and we both agree that these senseless wars must cease. I have tried desperately to give him the child he wants... I cannot. So now you stand ready to bear his child."

"Your child, Princess," interrupted Vishi.

"Yes, and it is this very thing I have brought you here to discuss. I want you to know how important... no, vital this child is to Raynoor's succeeding to the throne. Without an heir, everything Raynoor is working for may be destroyed. Perhaps you have not been aware that there have been overtures to the Alliance, the first attempts to find a way to the conference table."

"It is wonderful news."

"But, there are still those who would have us continue the old ways. They oppose Raynoor in council and seek every way possible to return to full fledged war."

"Yes, Raynoor told me of his uncle."

"Quacut, a dangerous man. Raynoor and I believe he murdered Raynoor's younger brother and now plots to take the throne. He is one of the main reasons why an heir is so important. Raynoor feels Quacut will attempt to murder him as well. If he succeeds and there is no heir..."

"Then Quacut could make a strong argument for his becoming Czar."

"Exactly. He never strays far from court and never ceases with his plots and maneuverings."

"I'll be careful."

"See that you do for he is clever as well as evil."

Vishi read the other woman's face.

"There is something else?"

"Yes. On Grok, power is based upon stability. One of the reasons why the Czar has reigned for so long is that he has provided a stable and powerful government. You will be accepted as my proxy because not only Raynoor, but the Czar himself has decreed it so, but If you allow your feelings to create a scandal, especially a scandal between Grok and Earther, you will weaken Raynoor's position at council and you will be playing into Quacut's hands."

Sadly, Vishi knew what she must do.

"Princess, once I am pregnant with his child, I shall see that Raynoor and I are never alone together again."

"You will give me your word?"

"I give you my word as an Eloi'Tai"

The Princess rose, the meeting at an end.

"I am not your enemy, Princess."

"Nor am I yours. If you truly care for Raynoor..."

"I do care for him Princess. I would be lying if I said anything different. But I am not stupid either. I realize that what is at stake here is far bigger than Raynoor's or my feelings. I promise I will not dishonor him or you in any way."

"Very well."

Vishi started to rise.

"Eloi'Tai?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"What did the Czar whisper in your ear today at court?"

"He... wishes me to come to his bed tonight."

"And are you going?"

"Should I refuse?"

"Not at all. I can use the rest."

"What do you mean?"

"The Czarina died many years ago. The Czar is old and lonely. No one begrudges his indulging himself, but he often chooses those he should not."

"You?" exclaimed Vishi.

The Princess smiled.

"In the past year he has filled me with more seed than has Raynoor."

"Does Raynoor know?"

"No. It would do nothing but create bad blood between them at a time when Raynoor needs the Czar's support and the throne needs to show strength. With you here, perhaps the Czar will find a new toy, at least for a while."

"What if someone sees me enter his chambers?"

"That poses no problem. He no longer has a wife and you are still Eloi'Tai, at least until you conceive... speaking of which, the Czar is perhaps feeling his mortality now that he is no longer as young as he once was. As such, he is, shall we say, sowing the royal seed liberally. Since I cannot bear, it was not a problem for me, but he had already impregnated four Eloi'Tai, all of which can cause further complications for succession if Raynoor should die without an heir. "

"Perhaps the Czar is not in as bad health as I had been led to believe," smiled Vishi. "But with electronic contraception..."

"He orders them turned off. Be careful, he may seem old and infirm but his rifle still fires very potent bullets. I will raise your child as my own because it is Raynoor's. I have no desire to raise the Czar's"

"I understand," replied Vishi.

They rose and the Princess started to turn away.

"Eloi'Tai?"

"Yes, Princess."

"Do we have an understanding... you and I... about everything?"

"Yes, Princess, we do."

"Good. Perhaps we might talk again sometime."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.