Vishi Czarina of Grok - Cover

Vishi Czarina of Grok

Copyright© 2004 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The gallactic adventures and misadventures of Vishi Andarus, Science Officer, gallactic prostitute and finally Czarina of the planet Grok.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

"Vishi!!!" cried Twania as she rushed to the smiling Eloi'Tai, each hugging the other warmly.

"We were worried we might never see you again," said Vatoon, also smiling broadly.

"You weren't the only ones!"

"Did they... ?" asked Twania gently.

"No. As soon as they recalled Raynoor's directive, they took me to him immediately," replied Vishi, deciding to omit the Grok Commander's initial behavior.

"Raynoor, eh?" said Twania, noting the use of the first name only, "sounds like maybe you two..."

"He's married... about a year ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry Vishi. I know you were hoping..." Twania said as they seated themselves in the room reserved for royal guests.

"Dreams most often remain just that -- dreams."

"Not always," beamed the Princess, looking down and placing her hands on her abdomen, even though she was not yet showing.

"Princess, you're... ???" cried Vishi.

"Six weeks -- a boy."

"That's wonderful!!!! The future King and Queen shall have an heir."

"Fate has been good to us, Vishi, but back to you. You said the Czar's son wishes to purchase you."

"His wife is barren. He wishes me to have his child, then remain as Faunwa."

"And how do you feel about this?" asked Vatoon.

"I am torn. It could be a major step in finding common ground between the Grok and the Alliance."

"Yes, there is that, but I remember the emotion in your voice when you used to tell me about him," said the Princess.

"I cannot deny that I harbor feelings -- feelings which will make it difficult to live in the palace and each day see him share his life with another. Yet I am being given the opportunity to have his child which, despite everything else, will give each of us a common bond, one thing we can share for the rest of our lives."

"You love him don't you?" asked Twania.

"I... yes," she responded simply.

"And does he love you?" asked the prince.

"He... it doesn't matter. He has a wife and will someday become Czar of Grok. He and I will share one brief moment of intimacy. Our lives must then become, and remain, separate."

"Can you do that? Can he?"

"Yes. We accept what fate has decreed. We will both carry our feelings within us, but there is where they are destined to stay."

"Is this what you truly want, Vishi?"

"With your permission. If you will allow Raynoor to purchase me, then, yes, I will at least be close to him and serve the cause of peace at the same time. If I cannot have the one, perhaps I can at least play some small role in achieving the other."

The Prince and Princess looked at each other. They had already decided what they would do, depending on Vishi's wishes.

"Stand, Eloi'Tai Vishi Andarus," commanded the Prince, gently.

Vishi stood as did the Prince and Princess.

"As of this moment you are Eloi'Tai Vishi Andarus -- free woman. I will not have you enter that palace, nor live there, as a slave."

"Raynoor intends to set me free after buying me from you."

"As well he should, but, let us enjoy this small victory over the Grok. We have set you free. Your life is now your own."

"How can I ever thank you for all you have done for me?"

"You have done far more for us. We wish you every happiness as a free woman. Will you be leaving soon?"

"Yes, I promised that with your consent, I would return as soon as possible."

"Then tonight a farewell party. We shall invite many guests."

"As a free woman I would like to make a suggestion?"

"Of course."

"I'd rather spend my last night on Yount with just the two of you," said Vishi loosening her gown, letting it fall to the floor and taking the Prince and Princess's hands and laying them on her bared breasts and nest.

"A request we shall be only too happy to grant," smiled the Prince, preparing to lead them to the royal bedchamber as Twania reached up to share a passionate kiss with the beautiful Eloi'Tai.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.